Survival Of the Sickest- Pro Wrestling Males, Females, Futa's Welcome

Started by AlphaWolfQuin, February 06, 2012, 12:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeshaLynn

Quote from: Jericho on February 27, 2012, 10:22:18 AM
I love your manager, Leesha! She seems like a lot of fun!

She's a hard ass lol.  But yeah I'm trying to think of more things to do.....lol.  Running out of ideas. 

I'm not sure who he should fight first :O 

Rayve13

Quote from: Krys Snape on February 27, 2012, 11:20:26 AM
yes and then I believe it's Rayve's turn

Amazon's ahead of me, and I figure she needs a chance to discipline her tardy manager  ;D

But if she hasn't posted in a day or two, I'll get something up just to keep things moving.

AlphaWolfQuin

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Miyu

I would had joined if my favorite diva was not taken already X-x

AlphaWolfQuin

You're more then welcome to jump in if you decide there is another person you'd like to play :-)

Laughing Hyena

Why not yield control of Lita to her Snape? You seem like you have a full plate already

Miyu

AlphaWolfQuin

Laughing Hyena

Jericho

Quote from: Miyu on February 27, 2012, 09:19:08 PM
I would had joined if my favorite diva was not taken already X-x

Play Trish Stratus! We need some snarky bitchyness up in here!

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on February 27, 2012, 09:31:11 PM
Why not yield control of Lita to her Snape? You seem like you have a full plate already

Lita is my character! :< My Lita!

Jericho

Sorry for the delay, should have a post up this evening. xxx

Jericho

Sorry for the short post, ladies and jellyspoons. Will make sure I churn out something a bit longer once I get my writing-fu on.

I do believe it is the Hyena's go.

TreyWalker

Jericho

Yeah, I think the GM is still accepting characters. Post a character sheet and wait to be confirmed I guess!

AlphaWolfQuin

AlphaWolfQuin

I've decided to drop the posting order so everyone feel free to post whenever you like

LeeshaLynn

Hey I just dropped in to say that I'm gonna have to regretfully drop out.  I'm not on E enough to be in a thread game, but I did love this idea and enjoyed what little I did post.  Thank you, and I apologize.

blknwhite11

blknwhite11

Wrestler Name :  El Vivo

Birthday : November 1, 1987

Hometown : Born in Bangkok, Thailand (Raised in Las Cruces, New Mexico)

Sex : Male

Orientation : Homosexual

Ons :  Oral Sex (Giving and Receiving), Anal Sex (Giving and Receiving), Toys (Fleshlights, Dildos, etc.)
Offs :  Scat, Gore, MxF, Fisting

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 156 lbs

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Bust Size: NA

Phallus Size : Length - 3 inches (Limp)/ 7.5 inches (Stiff); Width: 1 1/2 inches (Limp)/ 2 inches (Stiff)

Performance: Heel

Wrestling Style: Luchador

Costume Description: Reminiscent of a gogo dancer, El Vivo’s attire is usually in the most animated array of colors, such as orange, lime, azure, yellow, hot pink, etc. Black is also an option, but he would have to include more than just a pair of shorts. His use of clothing varies, but they all exclude one aspect: his muscular upper body, which he always exposes. His short, risqué clothing includes low-ride boy shorts, singlets with the suspenders relaxed along his waist, or tights with thongs underneath. Boy Shorts being the common attire.
Examples: 1 2 3 4 5

Finishers
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Signature Move:

Entrance Music :
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Background : Born the second youngest of four other siblings in the capital of Thailand, Tobias spent a few months of his childhood in Asia before his family all obtained their immigrant visas and move to the United States. New Mexico to be exact. His childhood was usually targeted towards bullying not primarily for his ethnicity, but for his effeminate attitude while attending public school, but thankfully he had an elder brother and sister to protect him.

At the age of 8 was when he was introduced to wrestling, watching Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL), a show in Mexico involving a large variety of Luchadors. It was difficult to comprehend at first because of the Spanish language, but his elder siblings, taking Spanish classes in school, were able to assist him. This was also the same year he wanted to learn Lucha Libre with a spare hour of gymnastics.

Within years of his Lucha Libre improving, his sexual desires for men would gradually develop as well.

AlphaWolfQuin

please feel free to post the thread kinda died but maybe we can bring it back to life