Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Banned for there is no such a game!  ;P  *Hugs Swords*

Keaira

Banned for insinuating that Swords is wrong. :p
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Anesa

Banned for insinuating I was insinuating!  :D

Swordsman18

Banned for thinking that I would not make up a game just to be with you.

*hugs back*

Anesa

Banned for having such a wild imagination! ;P

Swordsman18

Banned for thinkng that is a bad thing.

Keaira

Banned for banning camille before I could.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Anesa

Banned for wanting to ban me, Little Missy!  ;)

Zaphod

Banned 'cos you got rid of the hat! *looks closely* No hat! Banned again.

Anesa

Banned!  Get over it!  ;P

Zaphod

*sticks a matching white hat on her head* There, you look better now. Banned anyway. :P

LateNightKiss

Banned for adding clothing items instead of removing them.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for...... something..
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

Banned for not having a reason to ban.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being the reason that made me forget that reason :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

*Stares blankly. Trying to remember something..*

Oh. Banned for terrible memory.

Insanityenviesme

-face falls in disappointment-
Damn.. I thought I made you forget...

Banned for bad timing :p
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being an easy target
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for expecting a challenge.

dana eleanor

Banned for distracting me.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being easy prey again :p
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for trying to pretend you don't want a challenge.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for figuring out my love for challenges and yet not offering one
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for not realizing that I live to be challenging.