[Eternium] Recruitment - Be A Dragon, Hunt Supernaturals, Gods & Magic!

Started by Wispyr, November 16, 2015, 04:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiyanna

Quote from: Kokaine on November 22, 2015, 12:27:36 PM
*nodnods*

As per the agreement she has with her sister, she will be just turning 25 when she is forced enters the hunter lifestyle xD
Haha, that works. She might find an ally with Azaelia though. She's definitely one of the least battle oriented, and would support a dragon wanting to learn and study rather than fight or train to fight.
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Kokaine

Quote from: Aiyanna on November 22, 2015, 12:29:11 PM
Haha, that works. She might find an ally with Azaelia though. She's definitely one of the least battle oriented, and would support a dragon wanting to learn and study rather than fight or train to fight.

*snickers* Azaelia might think she's an ally until she actually meets Domino ::)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Wispyr

Quote from: Flower on November 22, 2015, 10:11:05 AM
That moment when you are contemplating changing your character's bloodline...but you already sorted out the stats. -facepalms-
The harshness! I know these feels so hard.

Quote from: Flower on November 22, 2015, 11:42:40 AM
Ladon is a lovely dragon anyways. xD
You would know! ....I should get that stuff posted. Hrm

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on November 22, 2015, 11:49:22 AM
...six hours...
Pffft... >.>

Quote from: Flower on November 22, 2015, 11:51:54 AM
This was my first time messing about with systems. Periodssss. I pretty much spent the entire morning cursing Wispyr's name and damning him to hell because I needed more points. It was like trying to make a PBJ with a limited amount of jelly. >.> It was a lovely surprise at the end of the character guide where he's like 'here, Flower, more points!'...until I realized some things cost more than others.
Cursing my name? That's a funny way to say moaning.

Yes. Game play is 2018, month is specifically left undocumented. Actual determination is based on a couple of top secret factors. :D Actually now that you mention this I think everyone missed this...

Also, looking to get game threads up after thanksgiving, so either that weekend or early in the following week. Don't want anyone to be swamped by the holiday.

Also also all face claims have been recorded

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm struggling to chose a face claim for my dude. *grumbles*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Aiyanna

Quote from: Kokaine on November 22, 2015, 12:38:33 PM
*snickers* Azaelia might think she's an ally until she actually meets Domino ::)

Well, she doesn't think much of anyone yet, lol. She's just joining the gang,after all :)
Ideas
O/o's

Bloodied Porcelain

//- I would like to reserve Nick Hawk to portray my character -\\
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Aiyanna

Ideas
O/o's

Bloodied Porcelain

Timeless

//- I would like to reserve Lee Soo Hyuk to portray my character -\\

*taps fingers together in an evil manner*

... Tee hee.

Kokaine

Random (and possibly pointless) debate here but... wondering if I should try my hand at a short character. I am only debating because the face claim I am using is like 5'2" xD

...might also be bored as shit at work and thinking about any random thing to pass the time >. <
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Aiyanna

Ideas
O/o's

Emmykins

Quote from: Timeless on November 22, 2015, 03:19:10 PM
//- I would like to reserve Lee Soo Hyuk to portray my character -\\

*taps fingers together in an evil manner*

... Tee hee.

Timelessss!!

:D

I am also so happy bp picked Nick Hawk as her face. xD I was (not so) secretly rooting for it. xD

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Aiyanna on November 22, 2015, 03:41:21 PM
You are so going to get me in trouble, lol

Well... Niall is a little bit of a rebellious type. :D

Quote from: Emmykins on November 22, 2015, 05:24:04 PM
I am also so happy bp picked Nick Hawk as her face. xD I was (not so) secretly rooting for it. xD

*flexy flex flex*

Aiyanna

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on November 22, 2015, 06:56:05 PM
Well... Niall is a little bit of a rebellious type. :D

*flexy flex flex*

Ah, well, some trouble in Azaelia's life might be good for her :D
Ideas
O/o's

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Aiyanna on November 22, 2015, 07:52:21 PM
Ah, well, some trouble in Azaelia's life might be good for her :D

From his sheet:
QuoteLikes: Extreme sports, fast cars, fast bikes, fast women, fighting, drinking
Dislikes: Sitting still, reading, Fallen, Returned, people who break their word, people who threaten his family/friends, bullies
Hobbies: Bungee jumping, skydiving, driving too fast, drinking too much, bare-knuckle boxing, working on cars, basically anything that could get him killed

Aiyanna

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on November 22, 2015, 07:53:17 PM
From his sheet:

Almost all of those things would certainly be things she's not used to, though she could teach him a couple extreme sports herself with snowboarding and skiing :D
Ideas
O/o's

Bloodied Porcelain

Got my boy done! If anyone wants connections to a former honest-to-goodness cowboy turned modern tattoo-loving adrenaline junky, let me know. ^.^ He's been alive since the late 1700s and part of Eternium since the 1800s.

Emjay

Quote from: Emjay on November 20, 2015, 11:21:31 PM
//- I would like to reserve Tuba Büyüküstün to portray my character -\\

Changing the face claim to:

//- I would like to reserve Daisy Lowe to portray my character -\\
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Wispyr

You crazy ladies and your inability to settle on a face... -Makes note of it- :p

Emjay

Quote from: Wispyr on November 22, 2015, 10:20:21 PM
You crazy ladies and your inability to settle on a face... -Makes note of it- :p

Me right now xD

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

CShades

~Poofs in
<.<

//- I would like to reserve Jason Momoa to portray my character -\\

>.>
~Poofs out

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: CShades on November 22, 2015, 11:27:14 PM
~Poofs in
<.<

>.>
~Poofs out

Hnnng.

Aiyanna

Quote from: CShades on November 22, 2015, 11:27:14 PM
~Poofs in
<.<

>.>
~Poofs out

Sexy alien guy?!

-squees-

Ideas
O/o's

Kokaine

You had to go and pick the biggest mofo... UNF!

My O/Os

CShades

~poofs in

You are welcome.
He's totally the dragon type.
I shall prepare myself for the wave of hatred should this sheet I am working on get approved :P

~poofs out

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.