You rang?

I bet Demonbane is lurking somewhere.

Phantomhive

Sorry not today

Its I PHANTOMHIVE

(been too long but I[m back now)

Next will be oh I don[t know...

Deamonbane perhaps?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phantomhive

Sadly not this time my friend,

Next on the list will.... should be..... Better be Mirrah.

(Long time no see Mr Bane how are ya)
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Lovely Complex

No, Mirrah but you get someone much more complex than her but equally lovely. ^^

Hm, I think I shall try to summon up Bane now. Says a summoning spell.
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Peccavi

Pops up in the center of the summoning circle, looking slightly disheveled!

What in the world?!

Hey Cassie! Do you know why I'm here?!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

CassieBear

Well it certainly wasn't where you should be. ;D

Perhaps Phantomhive has a better answer?
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 0 of 4

clonkertink

If you have questions about summoning, who better to consult than a wizard?

Now behold as I call a Lovely Complex back to the thread!

Deamonbane

I'm lovely, and I'm complex, but not the lovely and complex Lovely Complex.

Might the summoning spell work on Peccavi?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phantomhive

Summoning is an epic fail I'm afraid.

How about my mate Nico comes to the summoning ring. I have milk and cookies.

clonkertink

Sorry, but those milk and cookies are mine! Muahahaha!

I'm betting we're due for a CassieBear.

Phantomhive

Sorry to disappoint, takes back milk and cookies

How about Peccavi> They can have my milk and cookies.

CassieBear

Don't worry, I'll make sure Pecca receives those milk and cookies.

Now then, clonkertink, what was that about summoning spells and wizards?
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 0 of 4

Phantomhive

I do not know a thing about summoning or wizards.

But maybe that other DaemonBane may know?

clonkertink

Sorry. I had to answer Cassie's call first.

I'm gonna guess Phantomhive is next.

Rabbit

Speculating someone whose name begins with "N", maybe a Niko.

Phantomhive

Ok so no, I am not Nico sorry not sorry

But maybe Ariel will pop in?

Lovely Complex

I am not the person you seek but the one that has answered the call.

Hm, perhaps Pecca will answer my call next?
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Phantomhive

The person you seek is not available. Please leave a message.

Perhaps the Lovely Complex may emerge?

clonkertink

Lovely Complex was just here!

I'm gonna take an unconventional approach, and guess that someone entirely new to this thread will post!

Phantomhive

Fail I'm back.

Maybe Rabbit will pop out of a hat somewhere?

Rabbit

Popping out of a hat from the back seat of a car on the way to my sisters graduation.

You're prescient. Hmmm, Cassiebear?

Phantomhive

lol very nice but no Cassiebear just a grumpy Phantomhive.

Maybe clonkertink will come try cheer me up?

clonkertink

Aww, I'm totally willing to come cheer you up!

I think we're overdue for a visit from Peccavi