[NC-H, possible EX] (need M or F GM) Part-Time P.I.

Started by Darwishi, June 06, 2009, 10:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darwishi

I was thinking that a sophomore girl in college takes up investigating her roommate's disappearance.  She's got great intellect and just enough martial arts skills to get her into trouble.  Everything starts out normally enough for an investigation like this, but as she digs deeper and deeper she finds herself in over her head.  There's an underground group of guys and girls that kidnap girls and turn them into sex slaves.

She finds out that a guy nicknamed Bo is gunning for her.  He's named that because he's over six feet tall, weighs about four hundred pounds, is sweaty and always had terrible B.O.  He farts, he burps, and he's the kingpin of this organization.  She finds herself hiding in locker rooms in the most inopportune spots, taking direct farts to her face, and worst of all this guy knows how to make her fart with the right pressure point.  The thing is he likes that she's so strong, so he doesn't want to break her, so he winds up just humiliating her at every possible chance.  She gets raped, forced into orgasms, roofied, deep cum enemas that go so deep she winds up burping cum, extreme multiple orgasms (into the fifties), oral rape...etc, etc.

I'm willing to negotiate on the terms of what happens in the game.  At the very least I'd like her to get into sticky situations while investigating and trying to turn these people over to the cops.  Whether we do all of or just some of the things listed above (or if you have ideas of your own) then we can talk it out either here or in PM's.  I also would like a good ending to this game where she's able to slowly turn over the guys and girls to the proper authorities.

This could also be done as a superhero game where instead of just investigating, she's really a superheroine that investigates.  I would be playing the girl detective.  I don't have a name for her yet, but this is what she'd look like.