Blues Eyes and his Ideas (M for F/M)

Started by blue eyes, July 25, 2014, 06:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue eyes

Hello there folks! Welcome to my ideas and requests thread, please take your time, browse a while, let your imagination wander along aside mine then, if you are intrigued, charmed, challenged or inspired to write with me, drop me a PM and we can discuss details.

I don’t have rules around my writing partners, what I do have are preferences in what I'm looking for.  I desire someone who is responsive and creative; stories go both ways and I don't want to always be in charge of what happens.  I usually respond to a post within 48hrs, sometimes much faster, depending on how busy I am with RL, but, I do travel with work so longer absences are possible and will always be communicated to my partners.

I usually play Dom (either male or female), so sub characters are genuinely preferred.  I have very few hard no’s in RP (underage and scat being the two main ones) so can tailor my writing to your preferences.

I enjoy writing; I try to make my posts descriptive and the build up to the smutty scenes enjoyable for both parties.

I have a few scenarios drafted out that I would love to find an enthusiastic partner to write with, in no particular order:

The Tattooist
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I have a weakness for music, and elegant sophisticated tattoos; a young ballet dancer has become fascinated by the thought of getting tattooed, however, she two rules for the tattooist; the tattoos had to be able to be covered up by her ballet dress / shoes etc and they could only be ballet related. So, for example, the straps around her ankles could cover ribbons of music score from Nutcracker or Swan Lake while elsewhere, for example, an appropriate scene from Firebird or Giselle would be tattooed. I could see fun in the two characters agreeing the scene.

Of course, to do this she will need the most skillful tattooist of his generation; unfortunately, he only accepts very few, very special clients and only part of his payment is in cash.

It could take a deliciously darker turn when the tattooist makes a tattoo in a place that makes no sense to the ballerina; until he covers it with a soft silken rope to tie her with.

An alternative option would have a supernatural edge where the tattoo becomes the payment for her getting the role described in the tattoo

The Stowaway
A young girl stows away on a fishing boat (she made a mistake, it was meant to be a cargo ship heading for somewhere exotic where her true love is working).  Unfortunately, there is no real place to hide for long on a fishing boat and she is discovered.  What happens to her is open for discussion and could be anything we are willing to write.

A Pirate and his Moll / Servant /Captive/Slave/Cabin Boy
Anything goes; this can be a completely over the top story (think George MacDonald Fraser “The Pyrates” with explicit smut); all ideas welcome for discussion.

Post Apocalyptic RP
Love the concept and world; I am open to most types of RP’s in such a scenario.  Initial thoughts include lone warrior meets refugee, bounty hunter catches an unusual prey (could be reworked to include beasts) or a gladiatorial games master.

Dangerous Neighbor
A modern RP where a new neighbor moves into a street or a building and befriends the couple next door.  The woman of the couple is submissive although inexperienced.  He introduces her to BDSM and corrupts her, then they both corrupt the husband who is also a latent submissive.  This would likely need a partner who is willing to play both the wife and husband as submissives.

I am always up for a good historical RP, any time period considered.

I am happy to discuss any aspects of these RP’s, or any ideas that you have for other scenarios; don’t be shy  :D

Current ongoing RP’s to give you an idea of my writing style:

Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting --
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things.