Corruption RP

Started by thatguy, September 21, 2015, 05:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatguy

So, I've been away for a very long time due to personal reasons, but now I'm back, and I'm keen to get this roleplay back up and running, so hit me up if you're interested.
This is open for Forum or Non-Forum.

Everybody has heard of Succubi and Incubi, but we all know that they aren't real... Are they? You're character is about to have a rude awakening, finding out that they are in fact very real, as she finds herself serving a mighty Incubus who has plans to corrupt her and turn her into his new personal succubus slave.
Basically in this roleplay Incubus won't be like the myths where they rape sleeping women, they are going to be demons that feed off of corrupting others through sexual acts etc.

I have some rough ideas how this could start off, so read along and see what you think, or if you have a better idea I'd love to hear it.
If you're interested, there is potential with all of these that once she is fully corrupted, we could send her back into the real world, where she is to begin corrupting others.

Your character was on a random chat site looking to roleplay when somebody began talking to her in a very different manner than most people. Thinking this person was just already in character she decides to go along with it, which turns out was a bad idea when she finds herself in a strange world at the feet of an Incubus.

Your character has met a new guy who just oozes of sexual magnetism, she finds herself wanting him, needing him, he becomes all she can think about. She starts by having strange, intense sexual dreams about him and a mysterious stranger, the dreams becoming more and more realistic each time she has one. Little does she know, this new guy she has been fantasizing about has been sent to seduce her and bring her to his Incubus master.

Your character could find an old book or something on demons and decide to summon a Succubus. I mean it's not like it will really work, and if it does, who could complain about a wild night with a well hung demon that specializes in sex?

Like I said, these are just rough ideas, so if you have any input or ideas of your own, I'd love to hear them.
Thanks for reading.

thatguy