Stranded - Space exploration gone awry

Started by RedEve, March 17, 2012, 07:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyblue23

I'd be interested in joining as a doctor if that's not taken or a medical aid... or maybe even a fighter? Not sure what would fit in.

RedEve

I will give him one more day (today) to get back to me, after that I will start the game and perhaps ask for a replacement player in here.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RabbitJanitor

I'm Frelance's friend

Name: David Cole
Role/Rank on the ship: Security Chief
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Bio: David was born on Earth's Moon, but it was a quick stop in transit to Mars. He grew up on Mars, helping his family as an O2 farmer. It was boring and the first chance he got he ran away. At the age of 18 he joined the Military. There he was hand picked to be part of the Mars Hell Shock Troop. (MHST - Mist) The troop were the hardest trained troop currently in service. David was gun-ho about the whole set up and strived for a leadership position. His attributes and skills awarded him several awards for excellence in the field. He was part of the garrison on Mars when the Mars riots started, four months of pushing civilians back into their homes and securing streets. After his garrison was over he was transferred to a pineal colony on Titan and was given officer training, where he took over command of the Mist soldiers who were guards at the colony. Once his four years were up there, he was moved to the Space exploration project that was assignment on the Endeavor as Security Chief.

RedEve

Okay Rabbit, I am going to approve your character once you provide us with an appearance for him. :)

summoner2183

What other positions are still available?

RedEve

Quote from: summoner2183 on March 31, 2012, 05:45:48 PM
What other positions are still available?

Whatever role might fit onto a large starship.

RedEve

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=136139.0

The above link leads to the IC thread.

As you can see, we are starting in media res. I would like for everyone to describe the immediate aftermath of the crash from his or her character's point of view. :)

RedEve

Okay folks, I changed my mind about not having a PC of my own. Meet Tambryn Monrose:

Name: Tambryn Monrose
Role/Rank on the ship: becomes the new chief medical officer after the crash
Bio: Tambryn was something of a child prodigy, finishing high school at the age of 14 and then medical school by the age of 20. She was born and bred on Earth and spent most of her childhood in the Bay Area. After finishing her internship, she served for four years on Persephone, the human station orbiting Titan. After that, she enrolled in the crew selection program for the Endeavor, making it through all the way to the final few candidates for the medical team on board. Eventually she was one of the three doctors selected, along with doctor Nadia Kolorev - a 47-year old native of Moscow - and doctor Marc Richards - a 38-year old hailing from London, England.

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

RedEve

Actually, everyone should just feel free to post when they want, within reason.

summoner2183

Name: Arthur Lowe
Role/Rank on the ship: Engineer
Appearance: Bio: Arthur was born on the Moon Colonies to engineers Gilbert and Amanda Lowe. Growing around machines, and mechanical parts as well as his parents tutelage sparked a love of machines in young Arthur's life and it was no surprise when he studied engineering when he was in college. He worked in several engineering firms over the years, and he was surprised but proud when he was selected to join the Endeavor as one of the Engineers serving on board the fine vessel.