[D&D 3.5 high-level evil campaign] Project Blackguard

Started by Autocad, December 01, 2012, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Glabrezu with erinyes cohort would work well. Erinyes is also good but glabrezu's ability to offer wish as bargain chip to mortals is awesome for fiend of corruption.

Also, you could go use Alu-Fiend template. A kind reflavored half-fiend template resembling more half-fiend with succubi heritage. Could qualify for fiend of corruption or other fiend PrC's if going through ritual of alignment.

Zaer Darkwail

Also list of playful succubi pics (either for Kimera's main char or her cohort). Also as alternative idea succubi may be main char and glabrezu as cohort (gained after first stage has been played over).

A whole 36 pages of succubi pics
Cute but irrelevant succubi motivator pic
Anything from 'Astaroth' is blue, playful and sexy
A hot fey'ri (elf+tiefling combo, +3 LA max, faerun race)
One hotter succubi pics around

Kimera

Zaer Darkwail

There should be lots pics of her, some more chibi cute, some sexy and cute and some outrigth jaw dropping hot. For a chick which is card collection figure she has lots of fans and pics (and long wanted anime/hentai series).

Kimera

Cool

That's a bit a problem with the Glabrezu eh, not that many pictures around

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah and rule 34 glabrezu pics were very rare to find. As overall demons are invinduals and it's possible the glabrezu could be female instead (albeit rare). Closest you could get with female draegloth pics.

Kimera

I suppose this might work sort of as a glabrezu (a unique one ;) )

Kunoichi

Quote from: Kimera on December 10, 2012, 10:39:50 AM
If the LA rule also functions on cohorts, well then I could make a glabrezu and make the erinyes its cohort :3

If you do that, I think a succubus cohort would probably be the better option.  It makes more sense from a flavor perspective, and you'll have more than one class level to work with when the game starts. ^^

A Fiend of Corruption succubus cohort could start the game with enough levels to start handing out Fiendish Grafts, as I recall.

Kimera

Yeah, you're probably right :)

I've decided on the Glabrezu, since an erinyes/succubus would just be as mentioned before, another outsider slut :3

Still going to make her as a succubus cohort then

As for the Glabrezu, I'm still considering what prestige class i want to prep him for. At the moment I'm considering both blackguard or one of the fiend classes

Zaer Darkwail

Glabrezu is default a muscular schemer (a charismatic brute) so blackguard would fit well. Fiend of Blasphemy would fit very well if aiming to be cult leader somesort. As we got fiend of possession to act as excalibur for our candidate.

Kunoichi

So...  Anybody else getting the feeling that it's about time a proper OOC thread was made? ^^;

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 11, 2012, 11:33:53 AM
So...  Anybody else getting the feeling that it's about time a proper OOC thread was made? ^^;

Sounds like a worthy project.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Kimera

OOC thread would be cool, assuming we ain't looking for any more to join.

Flipping through the BoVD i came across bot soul eater and mortal hunter, but they are probably not worth it.

TheGlyphstone

Soul Eater's only really good when you stick it on something with oodles of natural weapons. Totemist/Soul Eater can be vicious, for instance.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on December 11, 2012, 01:07:15 PM
Soul Eater's only really good when you stick it on something with oodles of natural weapons. Totemist/Soul Eater can be vicious, for instance.

And even then it's still a one trick pony. Negative levels are a very powerful trick but still limited.

TheGlyphstone

It stops being universally useful at double-digit levels when Death Ward Armor becomes easily affordable. Though that becomes a win-win situation, since you either negative level people to death or kill them conventionally and sell their stuff.

PaleEnchantress

TheGlyphstone

He's running another campaign I'm playing in here on E...

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on December 11, 2012, 01:48:58 PM
He's running another campaign I'm playing in here on E...

Oh cool! That makes me feel better. I was just a touch apprehensive because I noticed we are all chatting up a storm and he is only popping in to answer the occasional question. If he's done other stuff though than im not so worried about staying power.

PaleEnchantress

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=479564

I'm pretty much done with Tristeria, just working on the spellbook now.

Any spell requests? I cast up to level 6 of the Sor/Wiz list.

Kimera

Not that I can think of at the moment

Working on my Glabrezu now

PaleEnchantress

I can't seem to fit landlord in until i hit level 12.

Kimera