Started by jouzinka, February 21, 2010, 05:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jouzinka

I can't stop giggling.  ;D
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Lilias

That's why the vast majority of my 500+ movies and other entertainment DVDs have come out of offers in magazines and newspapers. No frills, no jewel cases, but the content is enough.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

MasterMischief

Where's my Johnny Depp?!  This thread is full of fail.

RubySlippers

Bring Back VHS Tapes!!!!

I mean DVD's suck they scratch to easily, they get dirty, they add all that content you can't skip over and add content I don't care to watch like the bonus features.

I get my movies though from the Public Library (FREE) the last one was The Stepfather. I go to Red Box or Blockbuster Express ($1 each a night and the latter has promo codes like get one and get a free rental for a night or even free movies now and then).

Why should anyone buy a movie unless you really want one and can get a good deal.

Lady Chevalier

That graphic is simply amazing! Love it.
"Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit." - Vergil

Inkidu

It doesn't mention the years in prison and the up to 250,000 dollar fine. Yes I have seen people taken down and given both to the max. Fear of the law.

I like DVDs but that's because I take care of them, and for one reason and one reason only over VHS tapes. A DVD isn't going to wear out if you rewind it. Nix rewinding all together. YAY! Okay I lied two reasons and I don't want to edit the post.

I can also watch DVDs on my computer. Tapes, are bigger than my computer.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.