Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

Guilty

Have you ever been busted whilst 'upstairs' at a party?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

not guilty

have you ever lost your underwear at a party?  ;D
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Only temporarily.

Have you ever gotten back together with an ex?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

yes and no - life, as ever, is complicated

Have you ever wished you could get back together with an ex?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Did you ever wanted to meet any celebrity?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cassiopeia

Guilty, from the ages of 14-16 I was obsessed with Hayden Christensen and was totally going to go to Canada to find him >.>

Have you ever met a celebrity?

adroitgrayman

I did... a few of them... but only met. *smiles*

Every wanted to have some sort of naughtiness with that celebrity of your dreams ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cassiopeia

Oh yes guilty, he was so "my man".  I wanted to capture him strictly for naughty purposes ... but then of course he would fall in love with me and we'd live happily ever after  ::)

Ever have a crush on a character, but not the actor playing them?

adroitgrayman

No because the player represents the character and if the player can't do good to it, it is not able to generate any interest.

Ever wanted to play some other character while being with your SO making out?

Cassiopeia

Not guilty, I like being me when I'm being made out with :P

Have you ever acted out in real life and RP that you have on E?

Autumn52

yes, guilty

Have you ever wondered if someone was crushing on your or someone you know?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Ever imagined someone else while making it out with your partner?

Cassiopeia

Not guilty, that so goes against my grain.

Have you ever worried your partner is fantasizing about someone else?

Autumn52

Not until now. but now I dont have a partner I will have to retrace all the.....oh hell no.

Ever make someone laugh so hard they almost choked on their drink
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

adroitgrayman

Guilty. It happened so many times.

Did you ever hit someone so hard that his/her tooth got broken ?

Autumn52

yes but it was an accident I was going for the nose. *smiles*

Ever want to learn something that your mind or body just would not allow

adroitgrayman

Yes, I am always up and ready to learn something new.

Did you ever got beaten up by your teacher in the class ?

Cassiopeia

No ... that'd have been an amazing lawsuit :P

Have you ever crushed on a teacher?

Autumn52

OMG yes, Spanish teacher and French teacher. I have a thing for foreign languages. Just the memory is hot

Ever want to learn something simply because you wanted to make the teacher happy

adroitgrayman

Guilty.

Were you ever asked for some sexual favors by your teacher?

Cassiopeia

No, thankfully, I was not into any of them -.-

Have you ever hit someone for hitting on you? :P

Autumn52

a slap on occassion

Have you ever ask someone to dance who was of the same sex

Cassiopeia

Yup, a lot of guys just don't dance :P

Have you ever pretended to have a different sexual leaning to get out of being hit on? (ie: saying your gay if you're straight)

Autumn52

Yeap but it doesnt work or hasnt for me. Most guys want to convert me. Stupid as if.

Have you ever told someone you had a STD so that they would leave you alone? ::)  (that works)

Cassiopeia

Not guilty, but OMG that's brilliant! O_O

Have you ever told a guy you're into pegging to scare him away? (did not work, he asked me to teach him -.-)