A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swashbuckler

Bloodied Porcelain

Ariel is mostly done, but since my idea for her coming to the "real world" sort of implies Hook and his men, I sent it to Mad first to make sure he's okay with it. Will send it to the GMs once I'm sure.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Senti

Cheshire cat for me then, everyone knows I am easy....

Madriv

Captain Hook's character sheet has been submitted.

I would love to have Hook's crew snag Ariel out of the water. Since they'll be approaching Faircastle via ship it just plain makes sense.  ;)

Loves

That all sounds great to me. I will look over the sheets during my lunch break
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Senti on February 25, 2015, 09:46:54 AM
Cheshire cat for me then, everyone knows I am easy....

Thanks Senti. You're very understanding and awesome.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Senti

It may be later than your lunch likely later when the kids are fed :P

I will find the cat  :)

Bloodied Porcelain

Removed
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Loves

Quote from: Senti on February 25, 2015, 10:10:43 AM
It may be later than your lunch likely later when the kids are fed :P

I will find the cat  :)

Lol if it was the weekend that would be true.
Never come between teenage boys and their food

:p

But I am safely at work were I get to eat without having to make things for them first.

;)

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Bloodied Porcelain

Now to settle on my favorite version of Beauty and the Beast... *goes kindle shopping*

Batman4560

Oh my god I missed so much, including Canadian stamp licking.

*Crosses arms in front of chest and humphs*

Oh and The Huntsmen was approved. :)

Deamonbane

....*stares at coversations*

Ummmm so...

Idea for a Totally Badass Mulan...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Juggtacular

Quote from: Deamonbane on February 25, 2015, 11:39:29 AM
....*stares at coversations*

Ummmm so...

Idea for a Totally Badass Mulan...

She also played a ninja-esque chick with a ponytail blade in B-13: Ultimatum named Tao, and a real ninja when she was Jinx in GI Joe: Retaliation.

So you'd have plenty of material, lol.

Actually that picture of yours is Tao.

Angie

Quote from: Batman4560 on February 25, 2015, 10:59:24 AM
Oh my god I missed so much, including Canadian stamp licking.

*Crosses arms in front of chest and humphs*

Oh and The Huntsmen was approved. :)

Same here, and Elsa is also approved.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Deamonbane

I'm starting to like the Banlieue movies so much that I'm thinking of making David Belle my faceclaim for Aladdin...

And yes, That pic is Tao from B13: Ultimatum...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Juggtacular

Yeah, I think Leito could make a good Aladdin. Plus their fighting styles and lives are kinda similar.

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Deamonbane

*nods* The... 'He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day' Fighting style...*grins*

Loves: No, I just showed the picture because I thought it would make a cool Mulan if anyone wanted it...

I would like to reserve Aladdin, though, if I could.

Loves

Quote from: Deamonbane on February 25, 2015, 12:48:39 PM
*nods* The... 'He who fights and runs away lives to fght another day' Fighting style...*grins*

Loves: No, I just showed the picture because I thought it would make a cool Mulan if anyone wanted it...

I would like to reserve Aladdin, though, if I could.

I have reserved him for you          :)

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Deamonbane

I have a quick question. So the character's live in a constant loop in the stories, which means that nothing else ever happens then what's in the stories, yes? Which means the character won't be appearing from something that was happening after the stories? More related to my character, who had three feature films and a short animated series, would it be following the series as well, or just the films or just the first and best film?

Also, this would be happening in modern times, right?

Loves

You get to pick which version of Aladin will transfer, so he should only know what was in that particular story.

And yes, modern day year 2014 I guess since we are opening it in June
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Swashbuckler

Quote from: Deamonbane on February 25, 2015, 01:08:09 PM
I have a quick question. So the character's live in a constant loop in the stories, which means that nothing else ever happens then what's in the stories, yes? Which means the character won't be appearing from something that was happening after the stories? More related to my character, who had three feature films and a short animated series, would it be following the series as well, or just the films or just the first and best film?

Also, this would be happening in modern times, right?

Let's try and keep it to feature films since TV shows tend to go way off the rails.

Bloodied Porcelain

Yay Ariel is accepted! :D

For what it's worth, Bane, I didn't use the movie version of Ariel at all. I used the original story, with only some minor tweaks to bring it within Elli's rules (IE she got to visit the surface at 16, instead of 15 like in the story). So I think you get to pick what works best for you?

Loves

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 25, 2015, 01:43:39 PM
Yay Ariel is accepted! :D

For what it's worth, Bane, I didn't use the movie version of Ariel at all. I used the original story, with only some minor tweaks to bring it within Elli's rules (IE she got to visit the surface at 16, instead of 15 like in the story). So I think you get to pick what works best for you?

Correct. As long as the story doesn't drastically change, it's all good
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Deamonbane