New Role Play ideas! (darker RPs, dominant males needed)

Started by KittyLana92, August 13, 2011, 09:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyLana92

These ideas are a bit darker than my first ones. (I love the thrill of danger, I didn't realize it until I thought back to my past and tried it in a previous role play, if you like any of these just copy and past the summery in a PM  to me and I'll tell you if its taken or not :) )

1: Rebellious teenager disobeys father because of lies her mother told her, but before she could tell her father about the lies he beats and rapes her, after he's finished she tells him what her mother said and immediately regrets everything he did, but she forgive him and blahblahblah. (can extend it and think of the rest later)

2: Demon woman falls in love with a human male but finds out he is a demon hunter, he captures her and keeps her as his slave using special bindings until he falls in love with her in return. (again, can extend it)

3: Rebellious teenager (again, heh) runs away with her boyfriend to find out hes abusive, she deals with his crap for the longest time, giving in to his every want and need. but finally gets tired of it, getting her  self out. how? guess we'll find out :)

4: Her brother fantasized about her, stalked her, even watched her in the shower, one day he cant take any more and kidnaps her to his apartment, raping her on multiple occasions. but they soon fall in love with each other. how will their parents take it? (age can be discussed. more than likely she'll be 18 and with her parents)

5: Young angelic female is taken as a slave by a demon. What will happen? what will he do to her? Will he let her go? Or will she escape? guess we'll find out wont we?

6: Teenage girl dared to go into the forest by her self and stay the night, what happens? what does she encounter? or, WHO does she encounter? (Simple but easy to work with :) )

7: She is new to her school, a school that is practically ran by one of the students, because everyone is to afraid of him to stand up to him. Finally her first day of school, the student who runs the school finds he likes her, a lot, and decides he wants to have her for his own. She tries to avoid him, but ultimately winds up being caught by him every time he goes after her, does he get her? does this creepy (*drools*) yet seductive man capture her. and her heart? I guess we'll see... :) (O/O's have been altered a little) ((the guy can be rough with her, actually, I wouldn't mind it at all, might even like it!! :D )) 

I'm a freak I know :) but I have fun XD

~!*~!*~!*~I HAVE SLEEP APNEA, THAT'S WHERE YOU STOP BREATHING PERIODICALLY THROUGH THE NIGHT AND IT FORCES YOU TO WAKE UP TO BREATH. IT MESSES WITH MY SLEEPING AND MY EMOTIONS. SO IF MY POST OR MOOD IS CRAPPY, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY. THANK YOU!!~!*~!*~!~
Love is something that should be shared between two people who love each other for who they are not what they look like. :)
Kitty's O's/O's https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=114333.0

AIM USERS!!!!! aim account is thespiritseeker1214@aim.com (E keeps messing up my email any time i enter it in...)

KittyLana92

~!*~!*~!*~I HAVE SLEEP APNEA, THAT'S WHERE YOU STOP BREATHING PERIODICALLY THROUGH THE NIGHT AND IT FORCES YOU TO WAKE UP TO BREATH. IT MESSES WITH MY SLEEPING AND MY EMOTIONS. SO IF MY POST OR MOOD IS CRAPPY, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY. THANK YOU!!~!*~!*~!~
Love is something that should be shared between two people who love each other for who they are not what they look like. :)
Kitty's O's/O's https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=114333.0

AIM USERS!!!!! aim account is thespiritseeker1214@aim.com (E keeps messing up my email any time i enter it in...)