An Assassin in Purgatory(Female seeking ?)

Started by Teo Torriatte, April 14, 2014, 05:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

Killing was her business, and business had been good.

Eliza de Mornier was the top of her field, an elite assassin who commanded top dollar and was known for always scratching out her mark. By the time she was ready to retire in her mid-50s, she had taken so many lives she had become numb to the guilt that had once plagued her in her earlier years.

But even having lost her ability to empathize with her victims, she always wondered if there was such a thing as karma, if some day she was going to pay for all the death she had visited on her oftentimes(but not always) innocent victims.

As fate would have it, Eliza would not get to live out the remaining years of her retirement. She had acquired many enemies in her line of work, and one of them finally found her with her guard down. One bullet between the eyes was enough to snuff out the assassin's own life, and send her spiralling down into what she had initially assumed was Hell.

It wasn't quite Hell, but instead she found herself in Purgatory... thirty years younger and locked in a realm where all the other inhabitants seemed to be her past victims.

I'm looking to play Eliza, suddenly 18 again and very vulnerable... she has no abilities save her wits and a whole lifetime of mistakes to pay for. I'm looking for someone who would be interested in playing as many of her past victims as you would like to, each of them seem to have been gifted with incredible strength and other abilities as you see fit, with which to ensnare Eliza and have their way with her.

The punishments can be sexual, violent, a combination... some of them could be gentler and more forgiving than others... and they will all discover one ability that HAS been granted to Eliza- whatever is done to her, however badly she is hurt or even killed, she will rise again the next morning completely whole, ready to face her punishments anew.

Please reply via PM if you would like to discuss this with me.

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0