Started by Angie, July 17, 2016, 06:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lindrea

Looks like I'm gonna be the brains of this operation:

S: 3
L: 2
U: 5
T: 3

And with this as my potential Brainy Bimbo: Woot!

Edit: Found a much better pic!

Angie

Tasty ladies already! Are you thinking of taking Tittiemancy, Lin?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Lindrea

Quote from: Angiejuusan on July 18, 2016, 04:11:23 PM
Tasty ladies already! Are you thinking of taking Tittiemancy, Lin?

I am very much pondering Tittiemancy.  The brains and her tittiemancy, casting all dem tittiespells!

Lindrea

Hmm.. to make her futa or not.. *ponders*

Hobbes1266

Britney Javilin

S 2
L 2
U 4
T 5

Grease monkey
Ms. Smarty pants
Watch where you're going

Britneys outfit is technically a one piece body suit strategically cut to show off her stomach, thighs and ass, the stretch synthetic fabric clinging to her body to show off her every curve.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
High wedge thigh high boots
Thong
Skin tight short cut halter top
Neck length gloves

Baton

Britney had always had an affinity for three things, teasing men, shopping, and machines. Britney spent much of her childhood in her parents repair shop tinkering, dismantling, building machines and flirting with customers, sometimes getting herself into trouble. Eventually her parents became tired of her antics and kicked her out of the house, leaving her homeless and unemployed. Britney decided that the best way to make a living would be to become an adventurer, though she didn't know what the job entailed or even how to start, but she was sure it couldn't be too hard.

wander

Still around, still interested!

I do not have the rules at present, I haven't really made a search yet. If it's tables can I make the rolls and someone (Angie?) tell me what I get?

Angie

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on July 18, 2016, 05:12:29 PM
Britney Javilin

S 2
L 2
U 4
T 5

Grease monkey
Ms. Smarty pants
Watch where you're going

Goddamn I love girls in futuristic clothing. Anyway, you'll need the rest of the gear that's outlined in the Outfit section.

Lindrea

Think I've got a full character made!  Lemme know if I missed anything, Angie!  Pretty sure I didn't.

Also, not sure if I'm going to make her a futa or not.  Thoughts? :3

Also, just have to write up a little history for her and she's ready to go!

Selenia Dushan

Selenia Dushan

Slap: 3
Legs: 2
Uhm: 5
Tits: 3

Mana: 3
Spells: 5

Basic Abilities: Likeable, Unflappable
Advanced Abilities: Tittiemancy

Top: Holding up her tits is a short-cut, satin string bikini top.  It is studded with silver.
Bottom: Wrapped around her waist is a flirty, black leather miniskirt.  It has an image of a heart in satin.
Footwear: On her dainty feet are a pair of wolf fur pumps.  They are high wedges with hanging rings of black leather.

Heavy Weapon: This is a curved bladed, singled edged sword lined with maroon leather.  The grip is made of black leather.
Light Weapon: This is a composite longbow, lined with bear fur.

Accessories:
She is wearing a black leather choker.  It is lined with stain.
She carries a satin handbag.  It has hanging rings of maroon leather.

Spells:Friend-Zone, Oh That’s Where I Put It, Create Item, Defensive Flaking, Offensive Flaking

DomJoe

Name: Jodie Maxton
Stage Name: Patriot Maxi

Appearance

S: 4
L: 3
U: 2
T: 4

Basic Abilities: Bounce, Rawr
Advanced Ability: Aggressive

Outfit
Top: Flirty Blue and Red Bra
Bottom: Minimal Red Pair of Panties
Footwear: Red Mid-Calf Leather Boots

Accessories
Red and Blue Headband with a Star on the front
Red Sweatbands

Heavy Weapon: Tripled Headed Spiked Mace lined with velvet.
Light Weapon: Dagger encircled by bands of canvas.

Backstory
Jodie Maxton is a professional oil wrestler who goes by the moniker "Patriot Maxi" while she is at work. She's pretty much an airhead and always forgets her lines, not to mention sometimes she forgets her real name when she is in costume for too long. However, she is freakishly strong, and even without her muscles, her looks could make a man or woman drop dead. Even when she was just starting off, she was a very popular wrestler, and she was paid very well for her fights (which she promptly spent on anything she could want, especially shoes).

However, a jealous bitch and rival wrestler by the name of Sinister Sorceress (Jodie never bothered to learn her real name) was tired of playing in Jodie's shadow, and cooked up a spell to get rid of her once and for all. Magic shouldn't exist in Jodie's world, but sure enough, the spell SS was cooking up would have worked... had Jodie (dressed up as Patriot Maxi at the time) not arrived and fucked it all up in typical bimbo fashion. The spell instead engulfed the two in a swirling vortex, and it dumped Jodie into The City That is Clearly Important to This Game But Doesn't Have a Name Yet. Jodie's first concerns should have been how to get back home, but she was promply distracted by a "Buy 1, get 1 free" sale, and then similarly distressed when her credit card was denied. How will our busty wrestling bimbo survive in this foreign world, let alone buy those cute shoes that she saw a few minutes ago?

Let's just hope she doesn't trash the entire place as she does so. She tends to have a temper, especially when she can't get what she wants... and she's not afraid to put her strength to use!

(I put way, way too much effort into a backstory for a silly character. I wish I could make such a backstory for my serious characters XD)

Angie

We'll call the city "Dragonstone" in honor of its leader, Brianne Maxine Kendall.

@Lin, I'm amazed this game considers a Longbow to be a LIGHT weapon, but whatever. One you have backstory, you'll be good, and I'm not really looking for much more than a paragraph.

@DomJoe, consider yourself the first to make an accepted character.

Knarfy

Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Lindrea

Okay, here she is!

Selenia Dushan

Selenia Dushan

Slap: 3
Legs: 2
Uhm: 5
Tits: 3

Mana: 3
Spells: 5

Basic Abilities: Likeable, Unflappable
Advanced Abilities: Tittiemancy

Top: Holding up her tits is a short-cut, satin string bikini top.  It is studded with silver.
Bottom: Wrapped around her waist is a flirty, black leather miniskirt.  It has an image of a heart in satin.
Footwear: On her dainty feet are a pair of wolf fur pumps.  They are high wedges with hanging rings of black leather.

Heavy Weapon: This is a curved bladed, singled edged sword lined with maroon leather.  The grip is made of black leather.
Light Weapon: This is a composite longbow, lined with bear fur.

Accessories:
She is wearing a black leather choker.  It is lined with stain.
She carries a satin handbag.  It has hanging rings of maroon leather.

Spells:Friend-Zone, Oh That’s Where I Put It, Create Item, Defensive Flaking, Offensive Flaking

History:
Selenia wasn't much to look at in her younger years.  She spent a lot of her time fiddling with magic, holed up in her home.  It wasn't until puberty hit that she started to really bloom.  She was always smarter than her friends, but she loved the trouble they'd get in to and with her budding magic came the real calling for mischief.  She loved to play tricks on the townsfolk, but soon, she heard her true calling.  She needed to see this wonderful city she kept hearing about.  So she traveled, taking all she had.  Which really wasn't much actually.

So here she is, at the gates of the city, Dragonstone, seeking knowledge and adventure, but mostly just to have some fun.  And maybe even meet a few friends that she can tease.  Oh how she loves to tease people.  And was that a new designer handbag for sale?!

DomJoe

Woo for being accepted first! Also, a little nervous that Jodie is the only one so far with a Slap of 4. She's supposed to be the grappler (as alluded to by her backstory and choice of abilities), but it's gonna be hard locking down one enemy when the rest can go for the party members who have less abilities to fight back @_@

Lindrea

Quote from: DomJoe on July 18, 2016, 07:10:14 PM
Woo for being accepted first! Also, a little nervous that Jodie is the only one so far with a Slap of 4. She's supposed to be the grappler (as alluded to by her backstory and choice of abilities), but it's gonna be hard locking down one enemy when the rest can go for the party members who have less abilities to fight back @_@

Don't worry!  I can keep them off the rest of us!  At least.. I hope so.. >.>

Angie

Quote from: DomJoe on July 18, 2016, 07:10:14 PM

Nothing says Jodie can't choke a bitch while grappling.

Hobbes1266

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on July 18, 2016, 05:12:29 PM
Britney Javilin

S 2
L 2
U 4
T 5

Grease monkey
Ms. Smarty pants
Watch where you're going

Britneys outfit is technically a one piece body suit strategically cut to show off her stomach, thighs and ass, the stretch synthetic fabric clinging to her body to show off her every curve.
High wedge thigh high boots
Thong
Skin tight short cut halter top
Neck length gloves

Baton

Britney had always had an affinity for three things, teasing men, shopping, and machines. Britney spent much of her childhood in her parents repair shop tinkering, dismantling, building machines and flirting with customers, sometimes getting herself into trouble. Eventually her parents became tired of her antics and kicked her out of the house, leaving her homeless and unemployed. Britney decided that the best way to make a living would be to become an adventurer, though she didn't know what the job entailed or even how to start, but she was sure it couldn't be too hard.
Hows this?

Angie

Un-quoteify it and I'll say it's good.

Hobbes1266

I have it in the original post I made, would you like me to move it to here?

Angie

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on July 18, 2016, 08:02:37 PM
I have it in the original post I made, would you like me to move it to here?

I was making fun of it being in quote tags, the profile's fine. I wouldn't have seen it if you didn't tell me you edited it, I assumed you hit quote, added the backstory, and then forgot to remove the quote tags.

Hobbes1266

Oh alright. Srill sorry for the confusion though.

Knarfy

Alright, I got some art ready.

Gonna do a sort of monster-girl deal. I'll get the sheet finished tomorrow :D

Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Lindrea

Quote from: Knarfy on July 19, 2016, 01:01:48 AM
Alright, I got some art ready.

Gonna do a sort of monster-girl deal. I'll get the sheet finished tomorrow :D

Oh my.. how do I go about getting my lips around that?

Angie

Quote from: Lindrea on July 19, 2016, 01:32:46 AM
Oh my.. how do I go about getting my lips around that?

Same way you get them around mine, love. ;3

Lindrea

Quote from: Angiejuusan on July 19, 2016, 01:46:07 AM
Same way you get them around mine, love. ;3

Just dive right in and have at? ^.^

wander

Dammmnnn... Some hotties going on here! ^^

Okay I have a day out today and when I get back I'll have my character up too. :)