Madam Blossom's Pet Paradise ( Ex. Pet-play need masters and mistresses )

Started by abandoneddolly, April 16, 2015, 10:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

I would love to join this as a pet, but it seems to me you already have far more pets than owners, and I would only agree to a female owner.

If any cruel dominatrix would like my character as a pet, please let me know?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

abandoneddolly

Amalia

Quote from: Chrystal on April 19, 2015, 04:07:33 PM
I would love to join this as a pet, but it seems to me you already have far more pets than owners, and I would only agree to a female owner.

If any cruel dominatrix would like my character as a pet, please let me know?

Well that's a good enticement for me to make a Mistress rather than a Pet.

Chrystal

*grins* You could always make both... I have been know to do so from time to time.

What sort of pet would you like, Amalia? And would you like to discuss it via PMs?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BeckyAnnn

Hey Dolly,

I am working on my character sheet as we discussed.  Do I send it to you via PM first or just post it here?

abandoneddolly

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on April 20, 2015, 05:01:23 PM
Hey Dolly,

I am working on my character sheet as we discussed.  Do I send it to you via PM first or just post it here?

you can just post it here

BeckyAnnn

"Visitor" to the island

Name Juanita Jamison...Nita

Age 17

Likes Dancing, parties, hanging out, avoiding trouble

Dislikes Not being able to dance, being told no, school (she tolerates it as a means to and end and even does pretty well), getting into trouble or more accurately getting caught, her mom

Personality Juanita is essentially a street kid.  A tough, wise cracker, she doesn't take any shit off of anyone. She's not really a fighter though. She just turns and walks away.  She just doesn't have time for other people's bull shit.  She has enough to deal with as it is.

history Juanita is street, plain and simple.  Not that she actually lives on the street.  She does have a home.  She lives with her alcoholic mother.  God alone knows who her father is.  When she was twelve she got involved in a program designed to get at-risk kids off the streets.  And it was there that she learned to dance.  And not just any kind of dance.  Juanita took up urban dancing, or hip-hop.  It was fun, expressive and physically demanding.  It was just the kind of thing she needed to channel her energies into and keep her out of trouble.  Well mostly.

Juanita found herself in a bit of trouble with the law and she needed to pay for $5000 in damages for a graffiti incident or she was going to spend the next three years in jail.  That would ruin all her plans.  You see the street kid was college bond.  She was going to study dance of course.  She had worked hard to make good grades in school and had even been offered a few scholarships.  But the trouble she had gotten into threatened to derail all her plans and dreams.  Well she wasn't about to let that happen.  But what was the best way to come up with some cash fast?  Notice I said "best way' not "legal way."

Juanita stowed away on a boat delivering supplies to a certain island resort.  The plan was as simple as it was stupid.  Get in and grab some cash, either by hitting a cash box somewhere or breaking into someone's room.  The guests had to be loaded, right? There was a steady stream of rich assholes in and out of the place.  Hell, she might even be able to snag enough cash to help supplement her scholarships for college.  It would be easy, right?

o/os Becky's O/Os

eBadger

Looks like a very fun character!  I look forward to seeing her in trouble....

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: eBadger on April 20, 2015, 05:53:51 PM
Looks like a very fun character!  I look forward to seeing her in trouble....

Thanks.  I think she is going to be fun to play.  ;D

abandoneddolly

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Amalia

Quote from: Chrystal on April 20, 2015, 03:42:52 PM
*grins* You could always make both... I have been know to do so from time to time.

What sort of pet would you like, Amalia? And would you like to discuss it via PMs?

Sure, PMs are always good. Just throw one at me and we can flesh it all out.

Elzith

I have a few ideas for characters, though unsure whether it's pets or owners needed? Can play either, though I'm better at the latter to be honest.

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Elzith on April 21, 2015, 09:31:33 AM
I have a few ideas for characters, though unsure whether it's pets or owners needed? Can play either, though I'm better at the latter to be honest.

I think we are short on masters/mistresses.

Rune

Would there be room for someone who arrived intending to be a guest but instead is forced to become a pet?

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Rune on April 21, 2015, 02:42:44 PM
Would there be room for someone who arrived intending to be a guest but instead is forced to become a pet?

Possibly under the right circumstance. If he broke some rule or did something to really piss Madame blossom off.
Its not good business sense to be turning a bunch  of guest into pets.

eBadger

Always the potential for a debt gone wrong (racks up a huge bill and fails to pay it, or a gambling debt).  Enforcing that wouldn't be bad business. 

eBadger

Name Viktor Nazarenko
Master
Age 19
Likes Fetch, laser dots, group play, walks on leashes, firm discipline and good manners
Dislikes Pets on the furniture, loud barking, peeing on the carpet

Personality Viktor isn't naive, but he is young; this is his first major foray into the world of full-time bdsm and petplay although he's had some time behind a riding crop before and has no problem taking a firm hand when necessary.  At heart, however, Viktor is a romantic: even when it's not consensual his goal is mutual pleasure.  Beyond the bedroom he's a bit geeky, enjoys jogging and fencing, and stays up late with video games and college homework. 

History The only son of billionaire oil magnate Pavlo Nazarenko, Viktor was raised in a stern home filled with more money than love.  Groomed from birth to inherit the financial empire, his life was regimented and driven, feeding his naturally inquisitive and clever mind but straining him emotionally.  It may have resulted in a broken cliche of privileged youth if it weren't for his younger sister; from her birth, she provided him with softer moments and unquestioning love.  With no real peers they learned quickly they could only trust one another.  The two became an inseparable duo, loyal and supportive, allied against the world.  That Viktor always took the leading role, with his sister eager to please him, seemed only natural considering their ages and gender roles.  If games of tag seemed less interesting than playing veterinarian or cops and robbers, it was merely a quirk of preference, eventually outgrown - if perhaps a bit later than most children. 

A couple years ago it began to change into something more.  When his sister approached him about her emerging sexuality, Viktor did his best to help; things moved forward naturally by small degrees until their father caught them on a quiet winter night half naked in front of a roaring fire.  Shocked and angry, Pavlo erupted into threats, recriminations, and blame for corrupting Viktor's young sister.  Rather than insist the assignation had been consensual Viktor accepted banishment to an American boarding school.  He's spent the time since following his father's footsteps.  He's barely seen his sister since the incident, but it hasn't dimmed his fondness at all.  There have been a few girlfriends, but nothing he could call serious: in his heart he knows no other girls can compare to his sister, however wrong that might be. 

His father passed a week ago.  It was somber, but far from tragic; they'd never gotten on well, particularly after the incident.  Viktor is nervous about taking over the company, although he knows the board will do most of the work for now; but he's also looking forward to a chance to get to know his sister again: surprisingly, the terms of the will are convoluted, and it is only to be read in full once the children have arrived on a small, remote island.  In his last months, Pavlo had expressed some regrets about the past and breaking the siblings apart; Viktor assumes this vacation is meant as a token reparation.  Although he hopes that sister still holds some feelings for him, he also accepts his father's decree that it would be impossible and assumes she feels the same way; she hasn't mentioned any boys since the incident, but likely that's just because their father kept her locked away like a princess in a tower.

Unknown to either of the children, Pavlo's will leaves everything to Viktor: including his sister.  As his mortality approached, he realized that it was more important that his children just be happy.  A keen observer, he decided to push his kids into what he knew would fulfill them.  Therefore the inheritance requires a few activities.  Otherwise it all goes to charity, leaving both of them penniless.

o/os I enjoy pretty girls and well written fun.  I don't have any rigid boundaries, and I'm always happy to be asked. 

Hooks As a pair of newer players, Viktor and his sister would enjoy some group play for training or simple fun.  The interplay with his sister is meant to be ultimately consensual and loving, despite a solid - and likely somewhat extreme - BDSM aspect.  That doesn't imply he won't be willing to cross the line into non-consensual with others, either to make a point to his sister or to have a victim they can play with together. 

abandoneddolly

Quote from: eBadger on April 21, 2015, 04:32:48 PM
Always the potential for a debt gone wrong (racks up a huge bill and fails to pay it, or a gambling debt).  Enforcing that wouldn't be bad business.

yes, that would work to.

oh and I love your character.

la dame en noir

This is still a WIP

Pet Profile
Hello My name is Wynter "Snow" Rivendale
I am a Kitten
I am 20 years old and I have been on the island for Four Days
I can be described as Out-going, Playful, Ambitious, Obedient, Submissive, and sometimes Bratty
I really like it when you tickle me, kiss me, pet me, cuddle me, lick my pussy, and pull my hair but hate it when you try to force anal or cum on my face
I really hope that we can play soon.

History how you ended up on the island and anything else you want to add
O/os
Click here
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

MelisaArtemis

Well... so far we've only been seeing female pets and male masters... male pets and female masters would be nice to have :)

Yukina

Agreed, Melisa. We definitely need more mistresses. :)

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

abandoneddolly

abandoneddolly

Also I'm not trying to rush anybody because anyone can come and go whenever they want its a resort after all... but I'm shooting to start this this Saturday.