Final Fantasy Tactics Group Game

Started by Lady Hitura Caprion, October 16, 2009, 02:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Hitura Caprion

The Plot

The end of the Lion war put Delita and Ovelia on the throne. After the final battle against St. Ajora Razma and Alma disappeared from the history books.  They changed their identities and began once more to live as they should have. But peace was not to last. The thirteen Zodiac Lucavi were not all destroyed. The battle between the thirteen knights and the remaining seven Lucavi.

After the stones were tossed into Burgross sea by Alma and Razma, the Aquarius stone washed ashore and was discovered by a beach comber. It crossed many hands until finally meeting the hands of a Black Lion Loyalist. The Lucavi of the stone manipulated the loyalist into using his power and became the Mindflare Lucavi, Cthullu. With pisco demons at his side he retrieved the remaining stones. He now seeks out hosts for the six unawakened Lucavi and to resurrect the remaining six that were killed by Razma. Without St. Ajora to lead them, they seek to destroy Ivalice and warp it to their liking.

The Rules

* Cannon Characters will be played on a first come first serve basis, unless they are dead. Then they stay dead. (Zalbag, Dycedarg, Limberry, etc)

* Zodiac stones can go either Lucavi or Zodiac Knight depending on the person. We saw good in the stones when Malak was revived as well as when Virgo seperated Alma from St. Ajora.

* Zodiac stones will be given only in game.

* Lucavi do not really have to be related to the sign they represent. If you recieve a stone and become a Lucavi then you can chose its form and servants.

* You can own monsters that are able to be allied in the game. This does not include Demons and Apandas except in the case of Byblos (pick whatever name you want since his name is random generated in the game)

* I will moderate the game to the best of my ability, please be patient if I am slow.

* Feel free to ask questions or constructively criticize the plot to improve it. I do not want "Your plot sucks" as criticism. That is the opposite of constructive criticism.

*PM Characters to me first please so I can look them over, especially if you have not played Final Fantasy Tactics before.

*This thread will go in the Extreme Group section due to the extensive sexual potential.

* Sexual Rps are possible for this game. I don't care if your character wants to have relations with humans or monsters or whatever. I also do not care if you want your monsters to be able to breed with your characters.

*Unlike in the game go with what makes sense monster breeding wise. In the game monsters all laid eggs, which makes sense for Chocobos but not Goblins.

Once I get a few players or interest in this I will post up the organization thread including descriptions of cities, pictures of monsters, etc.

*Image credits to caveofnarshe.com and wookia.net
**Cthullu is not the actual mindflare Lucavi, I do not know what is but I am just random shooting in the dark for names.

Doomsday

I actually know of a whole website dedicated to a FFT roleplay, using a similar system to the game.

Raveled

Quote from: Hitura Caprion on October 16, 2009, 02:46:49 PM* Cannon Characters will be played on a first come first serve basis, unless they are dead. Then they stay dead. (Zalbag, Dycedarg, Limberry, etc)

Can I call T. G. Cid?
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Mathim

I thought Cid and all the other mains were killed at the end...been so long since I beat the game, maybe I forgot. Can I find the ending on youtube?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Raveled

Quote from: Hitura Caprion on October 16, 2009, 04:40:03 PM
Sure rav

I meant that as a joke.  So many of the characters are game-breaker, utilized properly, that this would be more like Dragonball Z than anything else.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Lady Hitura Caprion

I know it SAYS they were killed but I remember Alma and Razma riding chocobos at the end.

it says psp but its the same as in the game IIRC

Final Fantasy Tactics (PSP) Ending Part 1

Also Rav, you can tone them down to not be godmod incarnate

Mathim

I thought they were just ghosts or hallucinations. Besides, they were so infamous, how could they manage to hide and not be known to be alive if they were?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Lady Hitura Caprion

Moving to another continent works. Apparently so does growing a beard and dying/growing out/ cutting hair. Iuno. Plot power is a good enough reason for me sometimes. If someone who wants to play a cannon can give me a REALLY good excuse then they can play them. Its like a challenge.