Submit Izu [M/M]

Started by Izu, February 25, 2009, 08:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izu

Important
The plots I've listed are not the only ones I'm interested in. I'd love to roleplay just about anything. If you are just seeking an M/M roleplay, but have no plot in mind just pm me and we'll come up with something together <3

In order to find basic information about my ONs and OFFs and read all the pairings and settings and other things that I would like to roleplay, visit my on/off thread

I am looking for someone who would give me at least two paragraphs BUT THIS DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD ALWAYS GIVE ME 2 PARAGRAPHS! THIS IS THE MINIMUM OF MINIMUMS! and no more than twenty-some [Intros over 4 paragraphs please! IT'S INTRO POSTS THEY SHOULD BE LONG THEY SHOULD BE DESCRIPTIVE THEY SHOULD INTRODUCE THE CHARACTERS THEIR PERSONALITIES THEIR STORIES! ]. I will reply with the same length 99% of the time, unless I block and give you less or get inspired and give you more.
I seek someone who can handle mature and serious roleplays and who will add to the plot and will help me develop the stories.
My characters are submissive most of the time (if not always), but they are not weaklings unless the story requires it.
I am from Europe, English is not my native, but people say I know it quite well. I’m online pretty much always, so don’t worry about time difference.
I have many other plot ideas, just ask if you don’t like these, I’m simply too brain-dead to write them down right now.
If you have cravings go ahead and ask me if I’d roleplay them with you. If you don’t like my ideas for roleplays I’d love to create a plot with you.

Genders and Sexualities I will roleplay:
~ Homosexual Males - submissive (love this one the most), sweet switches and doms
~ Homosexual Females - submissive (not so fond of it)
~ Straight Females - submissive (almost no experience)
~ Bisexuals (only for group roleplays, or if you would like to be doubling)

I will NOT roleplay:
~ Overly dominating homosexual males
~ Dominating females

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please keep in mind that I am most interested in male x male roleplays, though I'd love to experiment with any gender and sexuality.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uke - submissive character, the bottom in a homosexual relationship. The normally weaker one :]
Seme - the dominant character, the on on top, who is stronger.
Seke - a switch, the inbetween, the one who takes turns at being bottom and top. :]

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Izu

These are the plots that I've actually written down. I have many other ideas, so if you don't like any of the written here ask and I will share them with you. Take a look at the list in my ONs/OFFs thread - I have ideas just about any of the pairings, settings and so on that I've listed there. Feel free to offer your own ideas or add/change the once I've written here.

N e w    P l o t s

Enemies during the day, Lovers during the night

When Character A’s family dies he is sent to an orphanage as he is still not 18, there he meets Character B who has spent his entire life in the orphanage every now and then moved around foster families, but in the end he always comes back to the orphanage. So the two of them turn out to be the oldest boys there, which of course will lead them to some confrontation. Depending on which character you would want to play we can have one bullying the younger kids, stealing their pocket money, just making them cry and tease for fun, while the other is the kind one who treats everyone well and takes care of the younger ones. The two of them will be arguing a lot, but bit by bit they would start coming closer and closer, finding out that they both need someone to love them, so without changing much the way they treat each other during the day they often end up cuddling, making out and touching each other in the same bed during the night. It will be a roleplay filled with lots of drama and angst, and of course heated make up sex. I see them both as switches, though as in most of my other roleplays I’d like to play the more submissive and sweet one.

Bodyguard [you-dominant] x Famous star [me-submissive]

Being a star is not what most people think. Yeah, there is money. Yeah, there are fans. Yeah, you are famous. Yeah, you can have anything you want. But, no – you are not truly free. Being famous not only gives you loving fans, but crazy ones, obsessed ones as well. Ones that only want to hurt you and kill you because they can’t have you. When young star is almost killed during one of his concerts he is forced by both his music company and the police to get a bodyguard. But the youth wouldn’t want this one. After all – who would want some stranger to follow you everywhere you go?! But even against his will he gets one. Not much older, but a real professional. At first the star hates him, tries to fool him around, acts as if the bodyguard is nothing but a maid. This would piss the pro bodyguard, but he would stay next to the youth’s side. Slowly from hatred they would pass through friendship to reach the peaks of love. The bodyguard would have to control himself not to kill the star himself. The star would have to learn that he doesn’t own the world. The bodyguard would find out that even stars have big problems. And star would have to learn to trust other people and let them help him.

Gay Couple and Homeless Boy

The two men have been together for years and years when they decide to adopt a child. They are in their late twenties – early thirties, but no one has called them until now saying that they’ve got a child for them. That is until one day they come across a homeless boy that looks around seventeen, half dead in a dark lane not far away from their apartment building. Being both sweet and nice decide to take the boy to the ER and later to their own home. At first everything goes well and they even contact the social services, saying that they would like to be guardians/foster-parents to the boy until he turns eighteen. So far, so good. But as time passes they started getting closer and closer and not only as a family. Both men find out that they are attracted to the almost childish innocence of the youth, while the boy finds himself falling for both men as they are the first adults to show kindness and care to him. For a while everyone’s feelings remain unsaid and they live their lives normally and happily.
Now… I would like to play the boy. I see him as a switch, so he will be both a bottom and a top from time to time. How they will become a threesome depends really on what we come up with – either the kid does something stupid and ends up in trouble, and he comes out to the couple; or they talk about it and decide on the boy’s eighteenth birthday to seduce him; or anything really. So in other words for this story you will have to double as the Gay Couple as I don’t really like small group roleplays, so I don’t want a third person in this.

Pen Palls

Long ago two college friends, now both teachers told their classes that they will be exchanging letters with students from the other side of the country. This was supposed to help the students to learn to communicate with people through written words. Little did Character A and Character B know that even almost six-seven years later they would still be exchanging letters every couple of weeks or so. They knew everything about each other and they did consider the other their best and closest friend. Character A was older than the other, graduated and moved to college, a year later he got a letter from Character B saying that Character B has been accepted in the very same college as well and that they were finally going to meet for the first time. Both excited, both thrilled, both secretly hoping that they were about to meet their soulmates… But! As always there is a huge But. Character A never realized that he was writing to another boy. Character B’s handwriting had been always neat and girly, and then when they were at highschool Character B mentioned ‘boyfriend’ every now and then, so Character A simply assumed that he was writing to a girl. So he was quite shocked when he went to meet Character B on the train station and found that his old friend was a cute gay guy. Of course Character B had always known that the other was a guy, but as the other never mentioned anything about him having boyfriends and so on, he simply thought that the other had nothing against gays, and as he had always thought that maybe there was a bit of flirt in Character A’s words and letters, he even thought that the other might be bi-curious… So now that the two have finally met they pretty much have to get to know each other all over again, and poor Character A would have to question his orientation as despite Character B’s gender he still very much likes him for his heart…
I’d be playing Character B – the gay guy.

But I love you…

When Character A was thirteen his parents adopted a baby-boy – about two or three years old. As they grew up Character B (the baby boy) was completely idolizing his older brother, following him around like a faithful puppy, you know the usual annoying cling of a baby brother. But when Character B himself got into puberty and started developing into a pretty teenager Character A started feeling quite confused as he was filled with lust towards the boy’s delicate frame. But even if he knew that they were not really related he didn’t want to force himself on his brother and started visiting as rarely as possible from college, until one day he simply stopped coming back at home at all. Character A somewhat hated himself for lusting for the boy, so he banned himself from his family, knowing that Character B needed a family much more than he did. The years passed and one day Character A gets a letter from home from his mother who has sent him an invitation to Character B’s graduation party, pretty much pleading her son to come back home and get closer to his brother as the youth was going to study in a college in the older brother’s city. Character A has always talked himself out of such invitations by saying he was busy and so on as he had found himself a rather nice job, but it kept him in his office for long hours. But now… He is simply dying to see Character B already a grown up young man, so he finally accepts. But when he goes back home instead of finding his adorable baby brother he finds a young man who is rather dark and quiet, looking more like a druggie than a good student….
In other words this will be a love-hate relationship about two men, the older man would try to help the other as Character B would be indeed using drugs and drinking and doing stupid stuff, risking not only to be expelled from college, but losing his life as well. While Character B will show his older ‘brother’ that the other is not really living with his non-stop working.

School
1.   My character is the best student, school president, loved by everyone. But his successes are not simply achieved thanks to his brain. The sweet boy has his secret – he is the principal’s personal pet. When he first started high-school he was made to have sex with man, but now he has nothing against it as it brings him many benefits. You can say that the boy’s mind has been traumatized by all this and he is kinda unaware that this is wrong and sick. And then a new teacher/older student, arrives at the school.
a)   If it’s a new student the two can be room-mates and the other will notice that character pretty often disappears for whole nights and on the mornings return with ‘love-signs’ all over his body. The new student decides to help him out of this mess, but it is more than hard as Kristian is not willing to stop doing it.
b)   If it’s a new teacher he can walk in the principal’s office and see the man feel up my guy. It depends on what type of character you prefer playing – the teacher can try and save the boy if he’s a nice guy or he can join the fun and also start using him if he’s not that nice guy.
Pretty much in this RP my character is somewhat whore-ish.

Old Plots

Doctor [you-seme]  x Patient [me-uke]

It is his first year in this big prestigious hospital. A young doctor, fresh out of university, craving to prove himself as a true professional. He thinks he can heal anything, he can help anyone, that he is the best. And so far it has been so. Well, until he meets this young patient. No one can find out what is wrong with the youth. Why he gets sick, why his heart is getting failures, why sometimes he paralyses. He is a lonely youth that has spent most of his life in hospitals. His parents think that only because they sent him to the best places and pay the bills they are good parents, when they are completely ignoring him. The young doctor would have to find out not only the sickness of his patient, but the way to his heart. The patient would be a brat, a spoiled kid, who thinks that only because he is sick people have to be nice around him.

Doctor x Doctor [both sekes]

They have been a couple since always. Graduated highschool together, then college, then university. And now they both are doctors in one of the biggest hospitals in the city. One is a pediatrician [me], the other – you choose. They hide their relationship from their colleagues as the hospital is not supportive of intra-colleagues’ relationships. Not to mention homosexual ones. They would have to struggle to save both their love and their careers, passing through the hardships of the everyday life in the hospital – deaths of patients, mean colleagues, cheats and so on. Will they manage to stay away from troubles? To not ruin what they have because of jealousy? Only time will show.

Teammates 1 [seme-you x seke-me]
They've always been together so no one really was surprised when they became a couple when they hit puberty. Both of them have been sports freaks since always, but while one was a super star in their team, the other was not even good for a water boy. But then one day they have practice and for the first time in a long the bad player is chosen to participate in it. But his bf is on the other team and during a tackle or whatever the good sport guy pushes the bad (me) so my chara ends in a hospital with some big injury so he would never be able to play or run or anything. After that his family moves in another town and a few years later the two meet in college. The injured one is studying to become a coach and the other is in the college with a sports scholarship. and while he would be all happy to see him again the other won't be as he would be blaming him for his injury.

Teammates 2 [seke x seke]
Two guys who have always been rivals on their team. So its summer, they go to a camp with their team and many other teams. And they have to find a way to work together . It would be more of a hate turning into love, while the previous one is love turning into a hate and then back to love.

Music-Dance/Art/ Science/Military/Any Academy [seme-you x uke-me]
This RP is going to be based on the contest between two of the most talented students. Everyone thinks that they hate each other because they have been rivals since ever, but the truth is other… Actually, the two are lovers and best friends when in private, but when around others they act as if they hate each other in order no one to suspect that they are homosexuals.

Cross-dresser [uke-me] x Classmate [seme-you]

A new student comes to the school. A very beautiful one. Everyone starts to fall in love with… her? Hehe. What will happen if the sweetest girl ever turn out to be a bishounen boy? The most popular guy at school falls for ‘her’, but ‘she’ doesn’t let him get closer to ‘her’… But soon his secret is revealed and everyone starts to hate and bully him. Will the other guy still love him? Protect him? Or he’ll be one of the bullies? As you see there will be lots of angst in here… and humor of course!

You are my what?
Teacher x student

My character is the student here. All boys boarding school. Just before the beginning of the new year he would have got into a club and partied all night long, ending with a one night stand with a complete stranger. On the next day my characters leave really early the motel room, not really remembering much from the previous night. He goes back to school and on the first class his one night stand walks in as his new homeroom teacher. This rp will be either with a rebellious uke student x calm possessive seme teacher or we can switch roles and have a sweet caring teacher x a wild seme student. Both ways I play the uke!!

Long time no see
Teacher x student

All boys boarding school roleplay. Your character is going to be very popular senior. My character is the new teacher – fresh out of college. Five years ago my character graduated this very same school. Back then he was popular, but not the jock type. More of a ‘the sweet guy who takes care for everyone and tries to help them’ type. Well your character was one of the new boys that my character helped get used to the new school. Now, five years later the shy new boy is the most popular guy – you, and the sweet guy is back as the new sweet teacher. My character wouldn’t have changed pretty much at all, while yours would have become a real macho.

On your services
Rich kid x servant

This would be a hate-love roleplay. I’ll be the uke servant for it. My character would be from a poor family and he has always had to work in the big mansion of your chara’s family. And of course to be even more interesting my character will study together with yours in some fancy school for the rich and famous and he would be the black sheep there – only poor kid around. You can have your character be quite mean to mine at first, but don’t worry mine won’t be nice either <3

Boy Princess

Inspired by the shonen-ai manga ‘Boy Princess’.
My character is the youngest prince in the Kingdom. His only sister is supposed to get into a political marriage with the second to throne prince of another, much bigger and stronger neighboring kingdom. However a couple of days before the marriage she disappears and in order to save the kingdom from war the king makes his youngest son cross-dress and go get married for the prince on her place. And from there the story begins. It’s going to be a cute cross-dressing romantic comedy. If you wanna read the manga you can find it at www.vnmanga.com (it is not licensed so it’s ok to download it).

Boy x The boy’s best friend’s father/brother

My character would be between 16 and 18. Your character would be over 18 – you decide how old. The plot is a rather simple one. My character has always been best friends with only one boy. However as time passes his friends got ill and dies (he might die in an accident if you wish). May character would be very upset as he has many problems at home and at school – abusive family, bullies, low grades, etc; and now that his friend is dead he thinks that he has no right to go to his family’s place as it has been his hiding place in a way. Your character – be it the father or the brother of the dead boy, one day comes across my character who would be beaten up quite badly and takes him home. From that moment onwards things slowly start to develop between them. And even though my character is slowly starting to fall for the other, he doesn’t dare to say anything as he thinks that the other sees him only as a substitute to the dead son/brother. We’d have a few years jump and we’d see the two still having a close friendship, but my character would be going on a bad path – drugs, gangs and such. The roleplay would be a serious one as you can see, dealing with serious problems of young people and of the taboo of older x younger lovers.

Orphans
Ever since they were 5ish they lived on the streets. However a few years later the social workers would 'catch' one of the boys and take him to an orphanage where he would get adopted by a rich and loving family. While the other boy would be trying to survive on his own, he would be kidnapped pretty much by some guy who'd take him into an underground whore house. So he'd have been a boy for old men and so on. Later, let's say for the rich twin's 18th? birthday his friends decide to take him to a whore house - the underground one, it would be the most famous one in the country, but no one would dare to do anything for it as some of the customers are powerful politicians. So the twins meet, but the one in the whore house would be quite traumatised, would be a druggie and so on.

Two whores who have no choice but to sell themselves are getting close to each other. The older one (that would be you) decides to protect the new boy (me). It would be somewhat like an older brother x younger one relationship as it wouldn't be all about sex. Again there'll be dugs, abuse, etc. Angst and so on.

The geek and the model have met a couple of years ago when the model worked in the office where the geek works - at the beginning of his career. They became a couple and we start from the moment when they have already been together for almost two years. The seme as I told you would be the model (you) and the programmer would be the uke (me). The story will be about this how the model wants to make his lover a more popular guy, a better looking one, so he takes him to an one-month cruise with ship where he would try to teach him how to be beautiful. It will be something like a romantic comedy, though we can add angst and serious problems always.

Izu

Izu

Mh~ About to go to bed. PM me or post here in case of being interested in roleplaying with me.
I'm open to just about any ideas!

Caehlim

What does Uke, Seme and Seke mean?
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Jag

Quote from: Caehlim on February 25, 2009, 05:27:45 PM
Also, what does Uke, Seme and Seke mean?

Uke: it's used in anime/manga and fanfiction for the "bottom" or "passive" in a yaoi/shounen-ai (male/male) relationship.
Generally the shorter, cuter, sweeter of the two... generally.

Seme: The dominant partner in a gay male on male romantic relationship in Japanese yaoi anime and manga, doujinshi and fanfiction. The seme is said to 'top' his uke. The seme is often (but not always) the older of the two/ more serious/ dark/ mysterious and more 'handsome' than 'cute'.

Seke: It means you can either be uke or seme in a male/male "relationship"... Uke meaning submissive, seme meaning dominant...A switch.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Izu

^^; Thanks, I copied/pasted it from old threads on other sites xD

And thanks, Michi <3 ^^

Izu

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Izu

Caehlim

Orphans sounds interesting if you still want to do that one.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Izu

Mh... I'm currently not very interested in it... I've tried it a few times and it keeps dying quickly :[

Izu

Izu

lacuna

This might sound silly, but what's a uke?
Just curious. :)

Your heart is my pinata

O&OIdeas/Cravings One Shot

Izu

Japanese slang for submissive. :]
Seme is the dominant.
Seke the switch.

Izu

Izu

Izu

Izu

Izu

Aestas

QuoteCross-dresser [uke-me] x Classmate [seme-you]

A new student comes to the school. A very beautiful one. Everyone starts to fall in love with… her? Hehe. What will happen if the sweetest girl ever turn out to be a bishounen boy? The most popular guy at school falls for ‘her’, but ‘she’ doesn’t let him get closer to ‘her’… But soon his secret is revealed and everyone starts to hate and bully him. Will the other guy still love him? Protect him? Or he’ll be one of the bullies? As you see there will be lots of angst in here… and humor of course!

Hey, im willing to give this one a try, if you wanna talk it over drop me a PM. ;)

Izu

Izu

Izu

>~> aren't there any dominants around here >~>