Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevben Battleheart

The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

TheLegionary

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

TheLegionary

Kevben Battleheart

The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Anesa

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Anesa

Keaira

No I'm just special but i fixed it
Oh's and No's

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Anesa

198  Sure is a quiet bunch in here.   ::)

Howdy Peccavi

Keaira

There I counted right this time!!

(I blame my medicine)
Oh's and No's

Peccavi

Heya, Cowgirl! ;) How YOU doin'?

196!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

LyraTigereyes

Keaira

Oh's and No's

fantasygirl90

Anesa

Quote from: Keaira on May 09, 2014, 09:15:48 PM

There I counted right this time!!

(I blame my medicine)

No worries.  I just thought I'd flubbed up somewhere.  :P
Quote from: Peccavi on May 09, 2014, 09:39:14 PM
Heya, Cowgirl! ;) How YOU doin'?

192  I'm doing okay. :)  Will be better when these allergies go away!  *Huggles*

Keaira

Oh's and No's

fantasygirl90

Anesa

189  *Tickles the furry creature behind the ears*  :)

Keaira

Oh's and No's

fantasygirl90

Anesa