Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Geek

Yea I didn't realize you were a guy so.....uhhh....so maybe just get a beer and laugh about this.

SummerWhispers

Hmmm....I told you many times, over. Honesty and straightforward was the way it had to be between us. I mean really what kink did you think I would not approve of. So all your deception has worn me down, I am out of here to find a mate who is not afraid to be themselves and  hide so much info that is meant to be shared in relationships.

Tharic

I just can't take it anymore, you are always checking yourself out. I'm done with this.

Dasheva Blackheart

I'm not yours, i belong to the bitch down the street. *Walks off singing* 'These boots were made for walking, and that is . . . '

AngelicFaith

Dasheva, dear, I'm sorry, but I don't think things are going to work out between us. You are always so very shy, and I'm more outgoing... I wish you all the best though...

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

Dasheva Blackheart

That's okay. You're a cat. You'll come back when you want food.

Breathless Intent

I need a little more color in my life...I'm sorry dear one. Goodbye!

Proud Geek

You're always running around with other guys and I know you say nothing is going on but it's just to much. I'm sorry, goodbye.

Daniel Celesta

I've tried, I've really tried, but I'm just not attracted to men. I am sorry, PG, we'll have to part ways here.

Ariel

I'm sorry, Daniel, but you've been denied.. This isn't going to work out. I'm taking the kids and we're leaving you for Ronnie Radke. ~
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Adammair

Uprising, as much as it pains me to say this...that teasing look you're giving me...it makes me wonder who else you're teasing. I...gotta go.

FigTree

Look, Adammair, for a long time I thought, you know, you were my dream. But you were a little-d dream, and being a Swiss Moose Wrangler? It's an all caps, squiggly signs and asterisks kind of *~DREAM~*. So I have to go. And since the positions in a convent, you can't come with me. I'm sorry.
.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
Ons/Offs and Image Inspirations
Current Requests Here
A/As Storytelling

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.

Adammair

*sighs softly* Dreamer...I don't know how to say this, so I'll just come right out and say it. You're a mess, my dear, and I simply can't handle that. Come back when you've cleaned up, and we'll talk. Until then...farewell, my sweet.

(btw, your breakup in the last post made me laugh. Thank you.)

BlightRaptor

Look, I'm sorry. This pairing of us... it's just fan fiction... not fan reality. See you next cross over. *somersaults off a building.*

Devil's Advocate

Phoenix, I'm so sorry, but you have BURNED me for the last time.  I need to be with someone that doesn't keep flaming!  :)
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Ariel

Stuart, I'm sorry but I don't know you.. and well, you remind me of Stuart Little. I have to go. Take care of the kids~ xx
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Moraline

Your beautiful and you know I've got a major crush on you but I just have to leave myself open to play the field this holiday season. There's the office staff party, my friend's annual shindig, and to be honest when the big guy comes down the chimney I want to make sure that he knows I'm available this year. I'm aiming for a Mrs Claus title - I think it'll be a good career move for me.

Devil's Advocate

Moraline, you break my heart seeking to be the next Mrs. Claus.  All this time, I thought you wanted to be a lawyer's trophy wife.  I am sure that we're both better finding this out now, beautiful.  Best of luck with all the little men.
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Moraline

Stuart, it's occurred to me that we should see other people. Sure the sex was great, sure you have lots of money, your successful, got a great body, you've been really sweet to my family, your the nicest guy that I know, and sure I love the cute little way that you laugh... Wait.. what was I doing again? Oh yes... I am breaking up with you. I don't really remember why right now but I'm sure I'll ... gawd your so hot.. stop looking at me with those deep loving sensual eyes....

We are over. I don't remember why, but we are done. Now let's have break up sex.

Mordred

Dear Moraline..

Yes.. this was written last night. Yes.. this was very underhanded of me to do so before.. phew.. last night unfolded as it did. I couldn't bare to do this break-up before having you in my box one.. last.. Hmm.. actually.. is there a possibility this break-up could just be temporary? I mean.. humans.. they are always bouncing back and forth, yes? Does it have to be so 'set in stone'? *shakes head.. re-focusing* Ok.. yes.. back to this point. We are done. At least for now. Yeah.. I'm sure you'll rescind my invitation once you read this.. probably even surround your place with all sorts of sharp wooden objects. But I can only think of this as a 'for now'.. situation.

So.. once you read this.. I suppose it's goodbye. Until.. *shakes head* Hmm.. yeah.. this is the most confusing break-up letter of all time, I think. Your fault, sexy thing.. yesssss.. your fault entirely. You are just too damn wild to..

Damn! Goodbye!

'Dred
*See Pillory*

Adammair

Mordred, you're always so blue. Every time I look at you, it's blue, blue and MORE blue! I can't take it, any longer. Farewell.

Mordred

This is crazy but.. you are simply too beautiful for this to continue. You see.. I'm torn right now. Part of me needs to sink my fangs deep inside.. deeper than you have ever felt.. even deeper than when you and I are in that most intense moment of passion.. so deep, you suddenly forever change and never age another day.. but the terrible thing in that is.. your pulse.. your exceptional, beautiful inner tap that so drives me mad with desire.. would end. And that.. I cannot do. And watching you age as I remain the same.. well.. I'm a greedy thing of the senses so.. no.. its impossible. This is madness. And I will forever ponder this decision. *sighs* Farewell, my perfect one.
*See Pillory*

Moraline

Dearest Mordred,

You know how I set you up with my best friend and you thought that we all had such great fun? I admit, I did it on purpose. I figured if I gave you a token to fixate on - my friend that is. Then you wouldn't be so devastated by what I am about to say.

It's been a lot of fun. Letting you do all those unspeakably naughty things to me was worth it. I really just don't feel the same about you as you do about me.

So, with this letter I am telling you goodbye. Feel free to have sex with my best friend to ease the pain. She always did have a thing for you.

Goodbye.

Yours Signed,
~ Moraline

Adammair

Moraline, I'm sorry, but I'm just not in love with you, anymore. That dreamy look in your eyes is starting to look like the vacant stare of a junkie, and I just can't deal with that, right now.

As much as I might wish it otherwise, it just isn't to be. *shakes his head slowly, presses his fingertips to his lips and then to her forehead* Farewell, my sweet.

SummerWhispers

As the time of summer has passed, so has our time, the winters morning frosts have reminded me that it I have long been remiss in ending this thing we have enjoyed for so long, so think of me when you feel the first rays of the warm summer sun upon your face in the summer season in your part of the world.