Previous topic - Next topic

Gardsorm

Quote from: TotesRider on June 02, 2017, 09:17:41 PM
Kinda deciding between two characters.

A ninja like fighter who wields chains and has a poison touch

or

A fallen boxer using the Slayers as a way of redemption

or

A VERY charismatic Pro-Wrestler. Because who wouldn't wanna Suplex a big Beastie?

I'm reminded of suplexing the train from Final Fantasy VI

FarFetched

My money is on fallen Boxer- PUNCH the monsters to death!

Gardsorm

Kokaine

If I can ever find an image I like, I will finish up my sheet. Hoping to have the Crazy Fox done today.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

FarFetched

Quote from: Kokaine on June 03, 2017, 10:57:30 AM
If I can ever find an image I like, I will finish up my sheet. Hoping to have the Crazy Fox done today.
White hair? Cyber arm? I help!

Helping!

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Gardsorm

Wow, those are some awesome pics, Farfetched. <3 Definitely like the arm on the first one, has a more elegant look to it. Second looks more industrial and... Is that a gun built into it? Seriously, looks sick as hell in the best ways.

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 03, 2017, 01:06:48 PM
If there is still more room. I'm heavily interested.

I think you're still in the clear, la dame! Max was seven and I think we're at... four, IIRC?

Kokaine

Quote from: FarFetched on June 03, 2017, 12:12:44 PM
White hair? Cyber arm? I help!

Helping!

Thanks for the assist, I definitely appreciate the help. I'm kinda digging the first one's arm though admittedly I kinda fell in love with another image (despite the different coloring) and am trying to see if I can make it work. >.<

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

TotesRider

Noisekick

With La dame en noir we would be seven. So yes. You just made it.

Juggtacular

Kokaine

My O/Os

Juggtacular

Name: Torian Blackmaw
Appearance: Torian is a mountain of a man, standing at 6'4 and being well muscled from a lifetime of hardship and training. His eyes are a natural golden color, and his skin is a shade of caramel brown. The intricate "runes" all over his body act as conduits that make it easier for his electricity to flow through his system.
Clothing/Outfit: He tends to wear open, flowing clothes like vests, sleeveless shirts, and the like. Clothes that allow for freedom of movement and the ability to disorient those in front of him. His combat uniform is essentially a lightly armored suit that is almost completely metal to increase the output of his electrical attacks.
Previous Occupation: Assassin
Weapon of choice: Hand To Hand Combat
Likes: Women, Good Food, Good Music, Combat, Fighting, Killing, Cooking, Relaxing, Strategy, Games of Chance, Animals, Money, Helping People, Much More
Dislikes: Dishonorable People, Bullies, Liars, Bugs, Scat, Vore, Gore, Watersports, Monsters
Personality: Growing up as an Assassin has painted a very different outlook than one would usually have. Despite his profession, Torian seems to have a pretty cheerful disposition. He never seems brooding or sad or offputting. In fact, he usually has a smile on his face. True people let their guard down around a happy person, but it's more than an act for Torian; it's who he actually is. His sense of humor leaves something to be desired, as it can get kind of dark and he is quite casual talking about morbid things like torture, death, etc...

He is a good, kind person who goes out of his way to help when he can, where he can, and how he can. He isn't proud of his past, but he isn't ashamed either. It's just not something he brings up much or talks about. It doesn't help that his family always tries to bring it up though. Despite being lazy in some aspects of his life, there are two he never slacks off on. Training, and killing monsters. He always makes sure he stays in top form and never hesitates in stopping monsters as quickly as possible to minimize the damage they could do and the threat to others. Despite being a former assassin, he works surprisingly well with others and has the charming ability to make fast friends.

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Background: For a very, very long time, the Blackmaw's have been a well known and well respected Merchant family. It's an obvious secret though that the successful business of the Blackmaw's is just a front. Their true profession is a clan of Assassin's who travel the world as merchants, using their cover to stage assassinations, coup's, and whatever else they're paid for. Torian was born to the current head of the family, Oromis. He was a legendary Assassin whose name struck fear into the hearts of anyone who had enemies.

And he wanted his son to be just like him. To that end, from childhood, Torian has been forced to endure cruel and harsh training to the point that it could easily be confused for torture. However, the method to the madness is that those who survive and overcome the training end up becoming some of the fiercest warriors in the land, so in a way...it was worth it. So he endured. And he grew. And when he was eight, he made his first kill. It continued from there, with killing coming easier and easier while his missions became more and more difficult.

By the time he was fourteen, he could kill a group of  heavily armed grown men with ease and no hesitation. Oromis had his son on the fast track to becoming one of the most feared Assassins the Blackmaw's had ever produced, and he wasn't even eighteen yet. Then one day, during what should've been a routine job, something happened. Right before he was about to kill his target, a monster found the caravan and attacked it. No one had even known Torian was there, but his presence was what tipped the tide in the people's favor and let them kill the beast. And when it was all said and done, for once in his life he actually felt a sense of accomplishment.

Not the usual detached mute emotions he barely allowed himself to feel when he killed with impunity. This felt like the "right" thing to do with his life. So he went to his father and they had a long talk. Several times he thought he wouldn't get anywhere, but after hours and hours of back and forth, he convinced him to let him try to become a Monster Slayer. On the condition that if he didn't become one of the best, he'd use his new abilities to help the family like he never had before. He accepted the deal with full confidence in himself. And with good reason. His naturally large mana allowed for a quick  modification process, where he gained the ability to generate lightning within himself to increase his speed and strength, or simply blast anything in his range with lightning bolts.

Noisekick

FarFetched

Noisekick

Noisekick

Name: Cherry Crystaledge
Appearance:
Clothing/Outfit: Usually a white button up dress with a black choker. For combat she wears a black bodysuit.
Previous occupation: Butcher at her family's butchery
Weapon of choice: When not giving support or if she has to fight alone: A cannon.
Dislikes: Pesky monsters
Personality: While she is a team player, she become scary if you get caught talking about her behind her back. Otherwise she is friendly. Gets kind of psycho on battlefield.
Sexuality: Asexual
Background: Cherry grew up as the oldest of five children to both parents being butchers with their own shop. Cherry never really wanted to be a butcher. She wanted to be a monster slayer. When they were recruiting, she saw her way out of being the butcher who had to constantly hear sexual remarks about her big chest. Soon she will be sucking the mana from smaller and resupplying allies with mana.

Noisekick

Sorry for being gone for so long. My laptop broke while I was on vacation.

PS: I made a starting post. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=268036.0

Juggtacular

FarFetched

Don't forget to post in the character thread if you're still about!

Gardsorm

Hm? Oh crap, this started? Wow, I'm lost. x_x

Alrighty, I'll try getting a post up soon-ish.

Gateman

So, is this still accepting new characters? If so, I'm rather interested...