Playtime with Brittany <3 [MUL]

Started by Brittany, October 31, 2009, 06:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brittany

Hi all!  Well I keep being asked to roleplay so I thought I would post some games.  Unfortunately I still haven't got my on's and off's up yet but in general I am fine with most play and I will soon let you know if not.  Stay away from bathroom things and too much S+M and we will be fine.  Anyone who wants to play can, I'm not too worried about number of paragraphs etc, but I would like someone who believes themselves to be fairly good.  If you are male I'd prefer you take the male parts and vice versa.  I cannot get involved with too many games right now, but one or two is fine.  Have fun!  :-)

1. Shauna's Debut (M/F) : Taken This takes place in the glitz and glamour of professional wrestling.  Offscreen I am a 20 year old ex cheerleader who has just been given my break in the company.  You are the older experienced wrestler who is really sweet and helped me settle in.  Onstage however I am the pretend girlfriend of the good guy champion and you are the mean, rude bad guy.  The crooked owner has made my first match against you, and the good guy has been banned from the building.  The fans are excited knowing there is nothing you won't do to put on a show.  We start as I am nervous backstage and you come to check up on me.

2. StarAngel in Peril (M/F) : Taken Kristen's head throbbed as she put on the pink mask of StarAngel.  Her "spider-sense" if you will.  She felt nothing but danger as she chased the criminal into the dark alley only to find a small-time crook.  It didn't make sense.  As the young superheroine easily apprehended the villain with her strength and agility she still felt a throbbing, an unease in the back of her mind.  Since becoming the city's defender she hadn't felt such a sense of foreboding.  And yet for this man?  Something was not right.  As she turned the criminal to the police and left the scene confused and doubting her own powers you smile upon the nearby rooftop.  The StarAngel will be a good challenge for you.

3. One Look (M/F) Taken It was a perfectly ordinary day as I sat on the couch around Amy's house.  I'd never been here before but we'd been close friends for a while.  Chatting to her and her mother I really felt at home.  I heard the door open as you walked in, saying hi to your beautiful wife and daughter and then you saw me, and I saw you.  That was how it started.  Months passed and I visited more, you would drive me home, take us to cheerleading camps and I was invited on family vacations.  You never meant to hurt your family, and I am the furthest from a homebreaker, a young intelligent sweet and caring girl.  Perhaps thats why you like me.  We talk like we're best friends and both of us know that something is happening that we just cannot stop.

4. Seduction of a heroine (F/F) Kristen Winters smiled to herself as she browsed the lingerie.  It was valentine's day and for once she had some respite.  StarAngel had defeated her greatest nemesis and the city was safe.  And more than this someone had delivered a large bouquet of roses this morning, signed only with a kiss.  Still, being the diligent heroine that she was she still spared a thought for the other news in the city.  The mysterious female criminal seducing the male superheroes to take them out of the picture and make them harmless love slaves.  Kristen wasn't worried, female seduction wouldn't work on her.  As she struggled to choose between two sets of undergarments she heard a voice.  "The blue would look good on you", turning around to see the beautiful smiling stranger.

------

If anyone would like to roleplay with my Superheroine character just message me.  I generally try to keep scenes as open as possible so that you can play with your own characters.  I prefer to play with villains and I am happy to do odd and strange things with this character, including non-consensual.  What happens to her in one roleplay will not stay in any others and she cannot be killed in a roleplay.  I will play with male and female characters/players.  Here is the profile:

Heroine Name : StarAngel
Full Name : Kristen Marie Winters
Sex : Female
Sexual Orientation : Straight

Hair/Eyes : Brown/Blue
Weight : 120lbs
Height : 5'6
Chest : 32C
Strengths : Ability to sense danger.  High agility, speed and reactions.  Strong kicks.
Weaknesses : Lacking in physical strength.  Weakness to mind control, Powers diminish as she gets physcially weaker.
Attire : White lycra leggings, Pink belt, bare chest, White lycra bra top (i.e sportsbra), Pink mas, Pink cape.

Bio : Kristen is a long term resident of Megacity having been raised here.  From an early age Kristen had far greater perception and awareness than those around her.  If there was a fire in the kitchen at home, Kristen's would sense it while sitting at her desk in school.  If someone accidentally dropped a cup, Kristen would catch it without even realising.  As she entered her teenage years she found herself able to sense crimes.  Having once followed her instinct she found herself faced with a group of large attackers.  While most girls would be in severe danger, Kristen dodged each attack effortlessly and got away.

To avoid this happening again Kristen learnt how to defend herself, reguarly training.  While she will never be the strongest fighter, her kicks combined with her lightning reactions are more than enough to defend herself.  Now she has joined the Superheroes of Megacity to stop crime once and for all.  Having taken a job as a nursery nurse, Kristen is inconspicous by day, and StarAngel by night. 

Diablo

I like 3. One Look (M/F)! If you want we can work something out for some rp if you are ok with that  ::)

Doomsday

Heh, I was coming in to express my interest for One Look as well.

Decrepitdan

I would like to do Starangel in peril with you. Pm me with details if youre interested.

Brittany

Wow, Thank you for the fast responses.  I will contact people by PM.  I'm really sorry if I don't choose someone for a roleplay but I don't really know how to deal with multiple applications and I'm getting some PM's about this thread also.

I will keep updating it with new suggestions as they come.  Usually my scenes are more realistic (like the One Look one).  I was just feeling superheroes today for some strange reason :-)

Sand of gaara

I like plot number one, though people have the misconception that all wrestling is fake which it is well most of it any way. It would be a nice topic to play pm me if its not taken yet.

maniac

Brittany

If anyone would like to roleplay with my Superheroine character just message me.  I generally try to keep scenes as open as possible so that you can play with your own characters.  I prefer to play with villains and I am happy to do odd and strange things with this character, including non-consensual.  What happens to her in one roleplay will not stay in any others and she cannot be killed in a roleplay.  I will play with male and female characters/players.  Here is the profile:

Heroine Name : StarAngel
Full Name : Kristen Marie Winters
Sex : Female
Sexual Orientation : Straight

Hair/Eyes : Brown/Blue
Weight : 120lbs
Height : 5'6
Chest : 32C
Strengths : Ability to sense danger.  High agility, speed and reactions.  Strong kicks.
Weaknesses : Lacking in physical strength.  Weakness to mind control, Powers diminish as she gets physcially weaker.
Attire : White lycra leggings, Pink belt, bare chest, White lycra bra top (i.e sportsbra), Pink mas, Pink cape.

Bio : Kristen is a long term resident of Megacity having been raised here.  From an early age Kristen had far greater perception and awareness than those around her.  If there was a fire in the kitchen at home, Kristen's would sense it while sitting at her desk in school.  If someone accidentally dropped a cup, Kristen would catch it without even realising.  As she entered her teenage years she found herself able to sense crimes.  Having once followed her instinct she found herself faced with a group of large attackers.  While most girls would be in severe danger, Kristen dodged each attack effortlessly and got away.

To avoid this happening again Kristen learnt how to defend herself, reguarly training.  While she will never be the strongest fighter, her kicks combined with her lightning reactions are more than enough to defend herself.  Now she has joined the Superheroes of Megacity to stop crime once and for all.  Having taken a job as a nursery nurse, Kristen is inconspicous by day, and StarAngel by night.