What would you do if you won the lottery?

Started by Inkidu, February 08, 2011, 06:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

I would finally get married to Jason, that is the first. The second would be a trip to Japan with him as a honeymoon. After we had a few good months of honeymoon I would pay all my bills, set my mother, grandmother and sister up with new homes and car. Donate some of the money to my church leave 1/4 of the money in a account for my family to use when needed and move back to Japan, settle for a new home and live there without anymore problems.

Haruki

A cool 100-mil heh?

Family should and would come first for me.  I'd help them out with any outstanding loans or other debts.  I'd Invest a little in durable commodities (NOT stocks) that, while they fluctuate, would provide a healthy stream of income.

I'd donate a chunk to a worthwhile charity that does good for the world.

I'd then splurge some on myself.  Get all the rest of the RPGs and anime I'm still missing from over the years and get all caught up.  That would be AFTER I would move out of my current location and be somewhere more desirable to live....where, I am not sure yet.  A nice town-house (since it would just be me at this point in time) sounds good...I need no insanely huge mansion.
Always Seeking New Players!!
Want to write with me?  Please see the following below:
=====
My Introduction
O/Os & Lists -- Thread | Profile | Character Profiles | Canon Cravings
Request Threads - Haru's Canon Fodder (Anime, RPGs, etc) | Haru's Wholesome Needs
=====
Eep!! Who's Yanking Me Away by the Ponytail?! (A&As)

Morrowclaw

I'd buy and house and then furnish it with all the things I want and then I'd put the rest in a high interest savings account and watch it grow.
Partly for the hell of it
Solely out of boredom
Mostly for the story