Jailed [EX][NC] (interest thread)

Started by elfguy, August 24, 2010, 08:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

The Varia Correctional Facility is a private prison, created by the Varia Corporation, to hold inmates that the state jails are too full to carry. They give reports to the Governor office every month as to the status of the inmates. Other than that, what goes on inside is completely removed from public scrutiny. However, inside the walls of the jail, the picture isn't pretty. The guards are ruthless, abusive, and take it all out on the prisoners. There's constant abuse, sexual and otherwise. Everything goes, and the inmates are the ones suffering. Beatings, rapes, nipple piercing, tattooing, breast enlargements, all sorts of violations are a daily occurrence.

This RP follows the people in Wing C, one of the areas of the jail. We'll need prisoners, those who will endure much, and guards. Both can be either F or M. This will obviously be an extreme RP, although limits must be respected by others. Hopefully this will be a fun RP, I've run one similar to this in the past and it went nicely. Post if you're interested!

Name:

Appearance:

Role: (guard or prisoner)

Equipment: (if you're a prisoner you get an orange jumpsuit, guards are free to have anything)

Bio:

Limits: (what is off limit as far as what your character endures)
----

elfguy

Name: Janie

Appearance:

Role: Head of the Wing C guards

Equipment: Cargo pants, heavy leather boots, army cap, leather gloves, hunting knife on her belt, throwing knifes in her pockets, hidden knife in her boots

Bio: Janie is the youngest Head Guard in the facility. She didn't get the job because she was especially cruel, in fact she is no where near as ruthless or scary looking as some of the guards under her command. Instead, she got the job after just one year as a guard because she gets results. She is extremely lax on regulations, even allowing many of the guards to have sex with her whenever they get bored of the prisoners, which makes them happy, and she's always on the floor, right in the action, making sure nothing that goes on makes it out to the outside. That's the kind of result the Owner wants from her.

Her personality is very playful. She loves to tease and taunt her preys, as she calls the prisoners. She always walks around topless, and often plays with one of her many knives, which makes quite a few people wonder if she has all of her head. Indeed, she will sometimes act in very weird ways, but she always manages to remain in control, at least so far. While she is not as strong as some of the other guards, she still trains every few days to keep in shape, and can hold her own in a fight. But her real specialty is with knives. Either at range with a throwing knife, or in melee with her hunting knife, she can be deadly, and prisoners who made the mistake to mess with her ended up with deep cuts on their bodies. She rarely resorts to using them however, preferring to keep her playful attitude up while making excessive body contact in very sexual ways, unless her opponent leaves her no choice.

Limits: Death, limbs removal
----

Damnedangel

I'll join!
But it reminds me of the other jail rp you started for some reason
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

elfguy

Right it is in many ways an attempt at doing a new run at it. The previous one ran for quite a while but it ended up dieing (like all RPs do) so hopefully we can get a new crew together. Also I'd like this one to be more about the abuse that the guards inflict on the inmates, dominating them sexually, and less about the constant infighting between prisoners trying to overrun the prison.
----

Damnedangel

Yeah it did and most my rps seem to be dying lately. I'll wait and see who else joins before putting my character up. Is it ok if I use the same girl as before?
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

thrill

Elfguy, I like your idea for this. I'm gonna try to come up with a character tonight when I get home tonight. Hopefully you'll still be looking for people when I am able to get back on here

elfguy

Yup, and I'm sure we'll still be looking. I'd like 5-6 people at least to start since there's always people who drop out at some point.
----