Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Lithos

There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

JerichoMyers

-Holds glass of water- I shall turn this water into win. -Turns water into win- HA it's my win

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JerichoMyers

-A gang of leather jacket goblins walk in- You best be giving that win up. -I take the from Harley- Come on boys, we's got work ta do.
And now I must leave for a quick shift of slave work.

Harley Quinn

I don't give up, mister.  -follows him to where he's doing his slave work, smirks, then snatches the win back-  See ya.
Ons/Offs - Absences

The Clown Prince

O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

Harley Quinn

-lets him have it for a while, then takes it again-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Rora

You can't have what is already mine...*smirks as she places win securely in ribbons*

Harley Quinn

Pffft!  -cuts ribbons, takes win and runs off-
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

-Gimps on in and yawns- Harley, your avatar maybe incredibly sexy and you may have the win but..... blah, I can't do shit.

abandoneddolly

JerichoMyers

-Watches Star wars cartoons while everyone fights for win- This show is actually pretty good. -creates fake win so I can think I have it-

abandoneddolly

JerichoMyers

abandoneddolly

Its from 30 seconds to mars Budda for Mary

JerichoMyers

-Reads her posts several times- Ahhhh, ummmm, errrr, cool?

abandoneddolly

JerichoMyers

I'll be back, I'm gonna learn more about this 'Asong'..... It might be some thing else to add to my long listed of hated people and objects.

Harley Quinn

-ignores Greeny and takes the win with her-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Mystique

Thanks, I'll take it from here...

Harley Quinn

Mm, no.  -runs off with the win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly