Final Destination: Do You Have What It Takes To Survive?***

Started by Saku, June 30, 2009, 04:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Sent a message to everyone interested with the OOC thread, Character Profiles and In Character links :) Send in your short paragraphs with the deadrightaway characters now! ^^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

LadySky

Just wondering how the disaster occurs on the ship? I could not figure out a death scene cause I am not sure what went wrong on the ship....
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Saku

I was thinking something blew up on the ship causing it to explode/catch on fire. Something related to that. I don't really have a preference so talk amongst yourselves and let me know what you come up with! :)

But the main part is exploding/catching on fire. Something like that. :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Greg MD

How about a random passenger was sneaking below deck, smoking, trying to hide it from their spouse or something, so they enter a random room which ends up being connected with an engine room. They toss the still burning butt down a vent and it hits gas maybe?

LadySky

Nice! It is always the dumb husband who ruins the vacation! LOL

Risa

*drools* I saw the new FD trailer too. Not that I'm going to go see the movie (I get squeamish whenever I watch it), but I think a roleplay would be an awesome idea! Are there still spots open?

Saku

Quote from: Risa on July 07, 2009, 01:21:38 PM
*drools* I saw the new FD trailer too. Not that I'm going to go see the movie (I get squeamish whenever I watch it), but I think a roleplay would be an awesome idea! Are there still spots open?

Yes! There are still spots open! It's only closed when I start the order of death IC :) and I haven't been able to do that yet so coolness another member! Woo! You have the option of playing 1-2 characters in this *nods* so let me know whether you want to play 1 or 2 and read what I wrote in the thread.

Mainly the only thing you have to worry about right now is making a short paragraph for what I call a 'deadrightaway' character. This is not a character you will be playing in the game, this is your chance to give me your own take on a death scene. If you've seen the movies you'll know that this is for the people who don't take the premonition guy's advice and disbelieve him and as a result end up dying in the first post.

So what you need to do is PM me a short paragraph about the death of anyone in particular and I will take that and put it together with the other death paragraphs and post it in the opening post when I start the game up :)

I should have something up either today or tomorrow *smiles* hopefully if all goes well ^_^ so get your death paragraph to me asap, then again I'm still waiting for daylily & Keala's paragraphs... heh so you should have time.

Final Destination OOC thread and Final Destination Character Profiles are already up along with the main IC thread but I haven't posted in the IC thread yet. You can put your main 1 or 2 characters up under Character Profiles but don't put your deadrightaway character there since you won't be playing him/her. If you know what I mean.

Thanks for your interest! ^^
I'm back!

Saku

Update: If all goes well things should be starting up soon so yayness! You can talk about stuff related to the game in our OOC thread and post your Character Profiles up while you wait! We also have a new member Risa yay!

I am now waiting for daylily, Keala and Risa to PM me their death paragraphs. Then we should be able to get started!
I'm back!

Saku

Update 7/10/09

Still waiting on Keala, Daylily & Risa's paragraphs. Also check my A/A's which can be found on my Elluiki page at the bottom of my signature. :)
I'm back!

Saku

Update: 7/13/09

I'm still working on getting this going but I need death paragraphs from a few people, still daylily and Keala. Risa has dropped out. If they don't respond by the end of this week a.k.a. Sunday (I'm sending out another PM today) then I'll just make up some deaths on my own and post the first post in the thread on this upcoming Monday so we can get it going ^^

Sorry for it taking so long *hugs*

So the list so far is, LadySky, Greg MD, Daylily, Keala & Me *nods* ^^
I'm back!

LadySky

Sounds lovely luvvy! I have two characters ready to write up whenever it gets going! YAYs!

Saku

Update: 7/19/09

Okay people, I was going to have something up today but I woke up with a headache and I can't really think very well so I can't start up the game today. I am moving tomorrow a bit so I might not be able to tomorrow either BUT Tuesday I should be free enough to start it up! :)

Still haven't heard from Keala. Daylily said she is gone for a little bit for something I forgot what. So I think it's just waiting to hear from Keala and also for me setting things up lol

BUT LadySky and Greg MD particularly. You guys can go to the Final Destination Character Profiles and put your characters up there if you want :) And I made an OOC board on the same page that you can talk about stuff related to the game too. ^^ I think I sent you the links earlier in a PM.
I'm back!

LadySky

I have posted both of my profiles in the profile thread. I did not know what exactly you wanted in the profiles so check them out and let me know what needs to be filled in or added.

Saku

Ahhh yes I see them now cool! Yup you should be good. I mainly just need a picture of them, their personality and their name and anything else you'd care to write down! ^^
I'm back!