Naria's Desires (Male characters looking for M and F) Updated!

Started by Narianna, April 22, 2012, 02:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narianna

Intro:

Oki doki.. A few things about me: 1. I'll always play the sub in the following scenarios 2. I like when games delve into the psychology of the character being really detailed with the inner workings of the character's mind and 3. I can't promise more than 1 post a week. If any of these ideas interest you, please post or message me. I can expound upon any of these ideas further if interest is shown. Thanks!

Also, since these are only one on one, I'm going to be pretty picky about my selection. I'd really appreciate articulate, deep thinking, somewhat lengthy posters.

Dom/me/sub:

• I was thinking it would be placed in a fairly large city, USA, but one with very little to do with the Lifestyle. So you, as an entrepreneur with plenty of funds to play with seeing that you own multiple clubs all over the mid-east, decide to settle here for awhile and be the first to profit from the Lifestyle in this city. You open a pretty large fetish club, checking IDs and signing consent forms at the door, multiple rooms inside, I'll leave those details up to you, if you'd like. My girl lives with a roommate who is a Domme, but she hasn't really pushed the shy sweet girl into the Lifestyle. On opening night the roommate drags the girl to the club, where she catches the eye of a few men and women alike, particularly your character. He/she immediately pursues girl who is naturally very submissive. Throughout the relationship, they find themselves falling deeply in love with one another.
  • Rich Dom/me is invited to a black tie affair at a private gated residence. While there, he's surprised to learn that there will be an underground slave auction. The last and most prized, specially groomed virgin is a kidnap victim. Her innocence and fear moves the Dom/me to take her in. Eventually he/she wins her heart.
  • In a foreign world, a Sultan's slave catches the eye of an emissary from another land. It is love at first sight. She just so happens to be the Sultan's favorite.
  • In a foreign world, a harem slave is sold off to royalty against her will.

Inexplicable Attraction:

• Fun, crazy, spontaneous girl catches the eye of a man. He is intrigued and wishes to know more about her. She keeps him on his toes and wildly interested. At first she is incapable of getting close because she's had a bit of a troubled past.
  • Man or woman sees gypsy girl and is immediately attracted but their love must be secret for it's against tribe custom.
  • Rich man spots innocent middle class girl and does everything in his power to woo her. Against her better judgement, she falls for him.
  • It's the Elizabethan period and the current King spies a Lady in court that he can't stop thinking about. He manages to get out of his previous marriage and makes the Lady his Queen.

Incest:

Twins growing up closer than is normal, inseparable, with an unnatural bond, notice no one understands them like each other. Something different is occurring between them, developing.

Hero:

I am up for many different variations of this one: real world, vampires, foreign world, witches, ect... (However, I'd like the deviations to be background and not main plot related.) A girl was born and raised as a favorite slave to a powerful man. We're talking not just abuse but tortured. This will be a very dark an probably emotionally exhausting RP. She's been kept under such lock and key that she doesn't even know modern world inventions. She either escapes or is rescued. She falls in love with your character but her past eventually catches up with her.

Picture is apt to change if I find a more suitable model.

Male Roles:

• He's a secretive sadistic practitioner of the dark arts in the modern world. He cares about no one or nothing except power. Your character is a submissive female that meets him and can't get enough of him. For some reason, he doesn't kill her. He treats her terribly at first but something begins developing in his cold black heart.
  • He's a young man that is just figuring out that he might be gay. He is very unconfidant. Your character is a fully established gay man who has seen and taken interest in my character. He plans to show him the ropes.
  • This character is totally taken from Red Eye. It starts as a hostage situation. I have no idea about the specifics but we can discuss those later. My character is a mercenary, tasked with something involving the female character. In a bout similar to Stockholm syndrome, your character develops feelings for him, beginning with sexual attraction.

**Also, my other characters are listed here. If you'd like to play with any of them, let me know.**

Narianna

Incest RP has potentially been spoken for twice over.

Narianna

Narianna

Number 3 on Inexplicable Attraction list has been taken. :)

Narianna

Rich Dom at black tie affair is taken. :)

Narianna

Narianna

Narianna

Still looking for Sultan's slave, gypsy, and Elizabethan period RPs. :)

Narianna

Narianna

Narianna

Well it seems all of my RPs are spoken for. If you would like to RP with me, I'd be happy to entertain the idea of something new. Just shoot me a PM. :)

Narianna

Hey y'all! I've added 3 new roles I'd love to play! They're male roles. I need two female characters and a male character for them. Feel free to reply here or message me! Thanks!

Narianna

Narianna