Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Nods Yeah, I can understand that. Naughty Luci indeed. Perhaps you require a spanking? ;) lol j/k

Lucinda

Absolutely not. No way. Nope.

Maybe. >:-)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Shade

Hehehe... well, i'm off to bed. I'll see you later, Luci. Slips out of the booth and waves as he leaves, heading out the door.

Night Stalker

Enters quietly from the kitchen taking out the freshly baked cookies to leave for all to enjoy along with fresh coffee, tea and orange juice before cleaning up all booths.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

*makes a large cup of coffee from the counter, slips into a booth with a large book to read in the quiet*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Michelle

pours herself a fresh hot cup of coffee then slips into a booth right at the back
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Merry Gentry

*smiles and waves to Michelle*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Michelle

smiles and waves to Merry Gentry

Lucinda

Luci wanders in for coffee, wondering who may still be about.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Night Stalker

Hears the footsteps and waves to Lucinda, fresh baked items out for all to enjoy as I take my tea across and relax in my booth.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

Oo.. Lucinda stalks and pounces on an unwary croissant! "Good morning, and thanks!" She manages, with only one or two loose crumbs flying out as she speaks.

Night Stalker

*Grins and chuckles as you attack the croissant* Hope you are well.
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

Lucinda inhales a crumb and briefly turns a strange shade as she coughs it away. She looks over, somewhat red faced and croaks "I'm great thanks". She takes a swig of good coffee and recovers a bit more, sliding her bottom into Night's booth. "Up a little early, but nothing new there. And how are you?".

Night Stalker

Glad to hear that, something wake you or just an extremely busy day ahead?  I'm okay thanks.
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

One of my housemates is often up early and she has a room next to mine. She is exceptionally noisy, just thin walls and light sleeper.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Lucinda on May 27, 2010, 12:15:14 AM
One of my housemates is often up early and she has a room next to mine. She is exceptionally noisy, just thin walls and light sleeper.

Sorry to hear that.  Hope the day ahead is going to be a good one for ya.
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

Well it will involve work, so thats not too good. But looking at my curtains, looks like its sunny, so this is a good thing. Always makes me more sparkly!

Night Stalker

Quote from: Lucinda on May 27, 2010, 12:19:50 AM
Well it will involve work, so thats not too good. But looking at my curtains, looks like its sunny, so this is a good thing. Always makes me more sparkly!

Always good to get some sunshine.  Can help brighten up anyone's day along with smiles.
I am the NightStalker

Shade

Strolls in, grabs a muffin, and sits in a booth, glancing around to see who is still here

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Shade

Waves to Night. Hey, how have you been?

Merry Gentry

*grabs a raspberry coffee my way to work* 

Good morning Cafe' folks!
Have a lovely day!
Looking as delicious as always Night Stalker ;)

Night Stalker

Quote from: Shade on May 27, 2010, 02:02:21 AM
Waves to Night. Hey, how have you been?

Howdy, not too bad thanks. How's all for you?

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 27, 2010, 06:12:52 AM
*grabs a raspberry coffee my way to work* 

Good morning Cafe' folks!
Have a lovely day!
Looking as delicious as always Night Stalker ;)

*bows* thanks and have a good day at work.
I am the NightStalker

Michelle

looks around as she walks inside the cafe  seeing no around she finds herself a booth and settles into it to drink her morning cup of coffee.

Night Stalker

Enters quietly from the kitchen taking out the freshly baked cookies to leave for all to enjoy along with fresh coffee, tea and orange juice before cleaning up all booths.
I am the NightStalker