Looking for Fantasy Anthro Roleplayer Male or Female

Started by FazzEagle, August 24, 2011, 07:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FazzEagle

Heya,

This is kind of awkward for me to do since I have been away from this place since Easter Break in the UK, but I'm hoping to get back to roleplaying here since I've found really good partners here from what I recall. I'm looking for any better-than-average roleplayer who wants to roleplay anthro characters with me in a light-hearted scene with 'adventure' as the major theme.

(drawn by me)

I'm hoping to roleplay as this character of mine here named 'Iron Tail', a 10 year old kid who dreams big of becoming a 'Great Hero' in the future. His name comes from the fact that his tail's strength is close to that of iron, and he also possesses a few range of 'magic' that comes from the 'Bracelet' locked around the base of his tail. I do have a story originally set for him (though normally on DeviantArt) but I'm hoping on getting some fresh new fun ideas from Elliquiy ^^

I'm aware that this may not be a lot of people's cup of tea but... I do hope some of you will give me a chance!

Sincerely,

Fazz Eagle

Jason

Well, I've got some free time, so why not! Count me in!

FazzEagle

Yay!

May I ask what kind of character you want to play?

Jason

Well...

These are my favorite styles of characters, I've also placed suggestions for the animal they will play in this RP in parenthesis:

-One who suffered from amnesia, strives to remember hois past, usually serious and gentle natured. (I'm thinking a Wolf)
-One who lives every day to the best they can, always looking up for a silver lining, often fun to be around, but can be understood as annoying. (I'm thinking a Cat)
-One who is a serious contender, mature, responsible, easy to rely on. A trustworthy ally who will aid all he can, at the expense of helping himself through possible traumas. (I'm thinking an Eagle)
-One who appears quite, aloof, often thought to suffer emotional detachment, but in reality is gentle and kind, but avoided due to prejudice. (I'm thinking a Rhino)

FazzEagle

I like the Eagle or the Rhino :)

Do you have any suggestions for stories involving either characters?

Jason

I'll go with the Eagle.

Well, Iron Tail wants to be a Great Hero, so he should build up his reputation first, right? So, little stories here and there, like maybe stops a burgalry at a shop, to slaying a ferocious beast, etc. The Rookies don't get the best adventures, you know.

FazzEagle

Well, I will brief you in his story and concept since this might be the first time you've seen the character:

Iron Tail is a kid who always dreamt of being a Great Hero, and his wish came true when he accidentally stumbled into the ancient Magical Bracelet after confronting an intruder (http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/236/c/7/c7b4f95d75edd49b82c2f8239e998d8e-d47nosj.jpg) of his village. The Bracelet granted him powers - though limited - but he was able to leave his village to venture the outside world. About him being a 'rookie not getting the best adventures', in his story he's already tangled with an evil warlock who wanted to take over the country, and currently tangles continuously with Evil Tail (http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/220/b/9/b9d0fc92070cc03e270cb3f8d4778f16-d45vero.jpg), the Great Evil from Ancient Past that did battle with the Great Hero who was revived using a doppleganger form of Iron Tail himself.

Iron Tail is your typical good Hero: he's not aiming for fame and stopping burglaries, stopping ferocious beasts and etc are just things he ever encounters them lol However, do take note that he is still a kid and he's still very naive so he's far from becoming the 'Greatest Hero of All Time' yet. At least, that's the case in his story I've been developing in DeviantArt :)

Jason

Here he is:

Houston the Eagle! I just looked for a good image, and I found this guy from Azuzoru on Deviantart!

FazzEagle

Oooh I really like the design! Though I can't seem to find the person on Deviantart... Could you give me a link to him? I really wanna fave that picture <3

So how about this story:

Iron Tail is trying to become the Greatest Hero of all time, but then hears of a story of a mysterious Hero that always comes to people's rescue but they never got a chance to actually talk to him. Iron Tail, out of curiosity, starts to pursue this 'Hero' in hopes of learning or just simply meeting an actual Hero. But whether or not the Hero is how Iron Tail hope he would be depends on you :)

Jason

I would link him, but I need to be approved first. I hope it won't be too long, but nevermind! I'll link it to you when I can.

Also, is this mysterious Hero by any chance Houston?

FazzEagle

It's okay; I found her already on Deviantart and added her xD

And yes, it is :)

Jason

Alright, makes sense. Get the RP up ASAP dude, it'll make this approval proess speed up for me

FazzEagle

Okay, I'll write up a post now :) I might be a -little- slow cause I'm trying to finish a current drawing though

FazzEagle

I posted under "Iron Tail Adventures: Hero to Hero" btw :)

Jason

I know, I posted, then fixed it, then reposted where I should have!  ;D