News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Aysande's Request (F seeking M)

Started by Cynadea, March 10, 2012, 04:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

To make this short and sweet:

• Check my O&O to see if we’re compatible before sending me the PM.
  • Send a PM with your idea. Make it more than an “I am interested by that story” PM. Tell me why, give me ideas, show me how you can contribute.
  • Pure D/s relationships aren’t doing it for me anymore. If you want to get that into a story, the chances that it works are next to none.
  • I consistently write 2 – 3 paragraph minimum. I’d like my partners to do the same.
  • I do understand that real life can come in the way of RP sometimes, and I can deal with having to pause for a while. That being said, if you can’t post 2 times a week during normal time, chances are that my interest will be fading fast.
  • Communicate. I’d appreciate an IM communication once in a while. PM are just…slow.
  • If something in the RP bothers you, let me know. I’ll change my post, we’ll adjust the plot, I really don’t mind. I’ll do the same for you.
  • I am territorial over my characters. If you need to move my character, ask me first.
  • Unless we agreed, don't close a post on me, where my character has zero options. (example: You enter the room, you slap my character, you exit the room, you lock the door.)

Shared Dreams
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Background story:

• They meet once. He’s a friend of a friend, but things click.
  • They go to bed separately, but find each other in a lucid dream.
  • They don’t know the dreams are shared. There’s no inhibition, nothing to hide. It’s just a dream, right?
  • They meet again in real life. Go on a date.
  • Eventually, the lines blur between the dreams and the reality, but who would believe two people could visit each other’s dreams?

Character Information: She would be an artist. Most likely a painter who gets by painting murals in houses, schools, etc. and also selling her own paintings. She might be socially awkward, withdrawn, maybe out of a difficult relationship. To be discussed with the player who takes the role

Other notes: I have no idea how to explain how they could share each other’s dreams. Soul mates, spell, I really don’t know but I am sure we can find something. This story has plenty of potential. Think of what the dream world could be like: erotic dreams, one who walks in a public place unaware that they’re (at least) half naked, nightmares like end of the world scenarios or finding themselves in a horror movie setting because she watched one before going to bed. And dreams don’t have to be believable or to have a beginning and an end.

Arranged Marriage In Dystopian World
Background story:

• Girls are groomed in school to be the perfect wife.
  • They are thoroughly tested, so that the gov. can pair them up with the available men. Men are also tested to make a good match.
  • Men are providers, must take care of their wife and kids.
  • Everything belongs to the man; car, house, what it contains, etc.
  • Women belong to their husband, but they are not slaves. This isn’t meant to be a Dom/sub relationship either.
  • Divorce is possible. Can be asked for by both parties, but it is a dire social stigma. They will be judged by their peers, men will be ignored for promotions at work, women might never remarry or be assigned to a man that has a bad reputation already.
  • Both partners receive a file with information regarding their future spouse.
  • Marriage can be RPied, or the wife and simply be delivered to the husband by her father.

My Character:

• 18 years old, right out of school.
  • Still a virgin, all she knows about sex is theory taught in school.
  • Kinks in her file to be discussed with the male’s player
  • Would have a submissive streak, being eager to please and make him happy, but might react really badly to a bluntly dominant husband.
  • Parent had bad marriage, but stuck together. She wants to avoid the first, but believes in the latter. She will do what she has to do to avoid a divorce.

Your Character:
These are only suggestion, save for the first marriage be hellish. ;)

• 25 – 35 years old (could make age be a small issue)
  • Divorced once. First marriage was a hellish mismatch to the point where he preferred to divorce. (maybe she had a dominatrix personality)
  • May be reluctant, but has to want to make it work to some degree.

Angel To Guide New Female Witch
Background story:  An angel, or light being, is assigned to a 20 years old new good witch as a guide and protector. After several subtle tries at guiding her, and failing as the headstrong girl don’t heed warnings, the angel is allowed to take human form. Thinking that it would be better, he takes the form of a male human. The angel isn’t used to everything that comes with the human body: pain, need, emotions, desire. He has the knowledge that these things exist, but to know about it and to experience it are two different things. The good witch would help him get on his feet, and during this experience, something else could develop between them.

Character Information:   Could be convinced to play the angel, but would rather play the human. I would like it if the angel is more in a good vs evil kind of creature than an hyper catholic religious ‘I am an angel of the Lord’ kind of character.

Other notes: Long term, not centered around sex, though it could be interesting to have him experience it for the first time after being asexual for so long...

Arranged Marriage To A Nymph (Size difference)

Background story:   There is a people living deep in the forest. A distant cousin to the elves. They are called Nymphs. They are a wise people, living in perfect harmony with nature. They’ve understood long ago, centuries ago, that they had to find a balance or else the world would become a very difficult place to survive in. Seeing how humans would expand their territory to grow food for their uncontrolled population growth, the Nymphs have made a pact with the goddess of nature. Each generation would see one of their own be bound to a human to try and instill some wisdom into the race. In exchange, the Forest of Myst - that’s how the humans called it – would be protected by the goddess in a way that would confuse any human who walked into it or intended to harm it.

Time has come for the bargain to be honored again. When such a thing happens, the Nymph queen is allowed two children, which is one more than she normally would have been. One, the eldest, to rule the Nymph, and one to send to the human world. Raena is the youngest of the two. She knows her fate ever since she is old enough to understand, and despises it. She grew up being told that humans never really become wise, as they die while they are still children (in an immortal’s Nymph’s eyes 80 years old is really young), they are barbaric in their ways, almost savage. Their skill with magic is limited. She’s got her head full of prejudices, not all of them true.

The bargain is unknown to the human race. All that is known is that there is a mysterious people living in the Forest of Myst. Since a generation to the Nymph is about 200 years old, the wedding of such an exotic creature makes a big impression at first and then gets forgotten, or the nymph passes for an elf and the rest is history.  However there is an historian advisor to the king who studied the archives and noticed that each king that has married such a queen lived abnormally long, well beyond the hundred years. With each union between such a special woman and a human king, the kingdom thrived. Peace treaty that were deemed impossible were signed, the problem of failing crops were solved, etc.

The human king sends his son with a royal guard to the elves, so he can find his future “special” queen. The King intends to have her to himself, while his son’s engagement to a neighboring country’s princess is planned to happen in a couple of months. He sends his son so the young man can prove his dedication to the country. As they head toward the elf’s territory, something happens. The road has collapsed and forces them to take another route that passes through the Forest of Myst. The bad reputation of the beautiful and lush forest is justified. The royal guard is attacked and killed. Only the prince is left alive, but barely. Raena, who has no idea who the prince really is, and what is his mission, saves his life.

With her standard of beauty being the one of her people, a man would be much like elven males. Tall, willowy, delicate. One could say effeminate. Raena will find the human to be bulky, and unattractive at first, but his looks will grow on her. Hearing what was his mission, and knowing which queens he refer to, Raena will know it for what it is. The idea of marrying someone who has half his life gone, however, isn’t appealing to her. Still, she’ll lead him to her father none the less, because it’s her duty to her people and more so to her goddess.

Other notes: The human would have to be on the muscled side of things, for Raena to find him bulky. That’s one important detail to me. The plot, I think, would be more or less divided in four parts:

1. Saving the prince and leading him to the Nymph’s realm (1 day)
2. Living in the Nymph’s realms to fully recover and learn of his future mother-in-law’s culture. (A couple of weeks)
3. Making the journey back home (3-4 days)
4. Raena becomes the future queen by marrying the prince (from there, it’s for as long as we want it to last)
Of course, all this is negotiable
I create the nymph culture, you get to create the human’s culture. I am willing to add steampunk elements to it, though Raena’s lack of knowledge about it will not be fully IC. I’ve never played steampunk before.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Cynadea

Pairings

I’d Like but have no specified plot for. If you have one, send me a PM. I’ve put the pairings that I played out in the spoiler code. They are still available if you have a plot.

(bold are the role I want to play, the more  ! the more I crave it.)

Ms. popular x Nerd
Bookworm x Mr. popular
Vampire x Human
Sorceror x Warrior
Commoner x Royal

Done/Taken

Human x Werewolf
Human x Angel
Elf x Human
Aes Sedai x Warder
Human x Demon
New slave x Master
Student x Mentor
Kidnapped x Kidnapper
Human x Vampire!!!!

Settings / Fandom
Buffy/Angel
Social Sci-fi
Resident Evil
Wheel of Time
Arranged marriage
The Mortal Instruments
Post-Apocalyptic / Survival
High Fantasy / Modern Fantasy
Chronicles of Riddick (If you play Riddick for me, I'll give you cookies!)
Alien(s) (though playing either human or androids. No sex with the xenomorph)

Cynadea

Active
Breaking The Witch's Curse(Arkhos)
European Tour(Arkhos)
It's A Matter Of Faith(Arkhos)
Mercy (Daggermouth)
Shared Dreams (Ridcully)
The Witch And The Werewolf (Shade)
Until She Can Cross The River (Distain2003)

On Hold
Interesting Surprise (Visna)
Office Games (Canuckian)*
Recharging Energy (TreyWalker)
The Moon And The Mate (DangerDuck)
Truth... or Dare (MagicalPen)
When The Nerd Gets The Girl (MagicalPen)

Inactive
A Bounty In The Blight (QT)
An Unexpected Turn (Robelwell202)
A Strange Game Of Truth Or Dare (Robelwell202)
A Virgin's Blood (DaCookie)*
A Woman's Best Friend (TheDoctor)*
Dystopian (Rog The Rake)*
Is That A Human(Czar Elementari)
Future Shock (Recklessrapscallion)
My Body Is Yours... To Guard(Robelwell202)
Nothing To Hide. Really? (Blakel)*
New In Town (Klamity)*
Sapphire Island (Robelwell202)*
Slave to a vampire (Antech)
Spring Break (Kentaro)
The Bookworm (Napanee)
The Forbidden Island(Sasquatch421)*
The Island(Adrianzef)*
The Strauss Household (Google)
The Sun And The Earth (Cysquatch)
Truth Or Dare (Frostsider)*
Truth Or Dare (Robelwell202)
Wanderer (Dizzy)*
Witch Hunter of Aria (Sabre)*

Cynadea

Added craving for interracial Bodyguard/Celebrity pairing

Canuckian

Im interested in your other-worldly plots. If they're still free give me a pm and hopefully we can get something going :)

Cynadea

Wheel of Time plot added. Still craving the Best friend plot.

Bloody Rose

I can rp the best friend plot with you if you wish.

Cynadea

Updated, added a werewolf/human and a angel/human pairing plot.

Reoppened the bodyguard plot too.

Singularity

Cynadea

Cynadea

Updated with new pairings

Reoppened the Beauty And The Beast plot (still craving it!!!)

New idea: This Isn't Just A Game Anymore

Cynadea

Reopened a couple of ideas.

Anyone willing to play a vampire with me?

Cynadea

Changed a couple things in plots, added pairings.

Desperately craving playing my take on Beauty and the Beast!

Cynadea

cleaned up the first posts, still a work in progress :)

Cynadea

Truth or dare and Arranged marriage are opened again.

Cynadea

Updated the first post and the pairings.

Cynadea

Update of the first three posts. I am open for one or two new threads.