Bow down to your Reptilian rulers!

Started by Sabby, September 03, 2009, 08:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

The Overlord

Poke around long enough on YouTube and you inevitably run into these reptilian vids. Anyone from common folks to George Bush Sr. have been 'identified' as hidden reptilians.

Sabby

And then theres the claims that certain video or audio recording processes can see right through the lizards Astral disguises... leaving the real President clear and caught on tape as a tall, scaley lizardman feeding off the peoples emotional energy as he spurs on war to create portals through atomic war.

The Overlord

I've watched a number of those videos. While strange, anyone and their uncle today with a desktop, a decent software package, and a little creativity and skill can make up some tall bullshit...or cover up the truth.

The Reptilian Agenda is, admittedly, way out there even among major conspiracy theories.

Sabby

There could be a grain of truth to it. If you'll believe in Grays, then theres nothing too far fetched about reptilian conquerors or evolved underground dinosaur species. Its when little kids get on the internet and claim to have snuck into their parents military base and discovered plans of the Govt preparing for the 2012 arrival of Planet X that it gets stupid xD

The Overlord

I must say one thing that does intrigue me about a lot of these conspiracy or paranormal phenomena is the propensity for things that are allegedly all around us and only show up only on a magnetic or otherwise electromagnetic medium, such as audio and video.

That’s where the ultra-dimensional concept gets interesting, because entities often spoken of as ghosts or other spirits seem to utilize ambient energy and are capable of being captured via energy. An explanation I’ve heard on the cold spots that accompany many events is that a presence must draw on local energy fields to manifest, which results in a temperature drop.

Where it gets curious is that physicists can measure the mass of a given area of space by the effects of gravity, but most of that mass is unseen. Some is dark matter, and some is dark energy, which is really a phrase to describe whatever the unseen majority of the universe is made up of, and we currently have no fricking clue what that is.

I have surmised that maybe that’s what the spirit world is, if it truly exists; something that modern physics and cosmology is describing that runs parallel to us all but goes undetected.

As far as the Grays go, I’ve heard an interesting spin on them too. I own a book called Monsters: An Investigator's Guide to Magical Beings, which floats a very interesting theory.

Most skeptics say that UFO encounters are phenomena of the modern era only, and that means people are just plugging into the modern sci-fi and futurist mentality and such since the famed Roswell incident. We all know that things that could be interpreted as extraterrestrial pervade world art and literature, from the Bible, Medieval paintings, and the accounts of Columbus’ voyages to the New World.

Where the book gets interesting is that it identifies Grays and the Fay as likely one and the same, as the encounter and abduction stories are strikingly similar on many counts. Fay or something like them appear in many cultures down through the centuries. If people are truly seeing something, there's no evidence to suggest it's modern only.

Oniya

Well, every culture is going to interpret the unexplained based on what they have access to.  The medieval peasant (or noble) wouldn't have the intellectual base to describe a space ship, but knew plenty of stories about the Fey.  The modern ufologist dismisses stories of magic, and sees visitors from outer space.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

The Overlord

Quote from: Oniya on September 03, 2009, 11:02:13 AM
Well, every culture is going to interpret the unexplained based on what they have access to.  The medieval peasant (or noble) wouldn't have the intellectual base to describe a space ship, but knew plenty of stories about the Fey.  The modern ufologist dismisses stories of magic, and sees visitors from outer space.

Right, but look into those and see the common factors. Things like mental control, empathy and paralysis, etc., get attributed to both the Grays and Fay. Encounters with humans involve strange spins from both, including abduction and impregnation.

You must remember in the medieval period, the computer you’re sitting in front of right now would be considered magic, witchcraft…fill the blank. With the rise of the Industrial Revolution, the Space and Nuclear age, the shared human psyche has come to reject the concept of magic, and would push a lot of related stuff to the realm of fanciful.

My book is still open on a lot of this stuff; much of what might have been called magic in past centuries WAS magic because it was inexplicable. It’s much the same that if people see something good happen with no obvious cause, they often say ‘that was God’. That was magic and that was God is basically the same thing, but it comes down to cultural relevance. There’s no more hard evidence for god than there is magic, and back in the day this sort of stuff was very real to our ancestors.

I find it rather interesting, and often very laughable, on the criteria we set on what is or isn’t bullshit. It comes down to if something pervades a culture enough to get its claws dug into your cerebral lobes, then it’s called true.

Oniya

I was actually agreeing with you.  ;)  There's also the classic motif of a person getting abducted by the fey, staying one night (or other short time) and coming back a hundred years later.  Sounds like the same effects you'd expect with near-light-speed travel.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

The Overlord

Quote from: Oniya on September 03, 2009, 12:08:13 PM
I was actually agreeing with you.  ;)  There's also the classic motif of a person getting abducted by the fey, staying one night (or other short time) and coming back a hundred years later.  Sounds like the same effects you'd expect with near-light-speed travel.

The real difference is in the past these things were attributed to extra-dimensional or the spirit world, whereas today it’s all about extraterrestrial.

Physics predicts possible other dimensions and alternate universes, but the universe we can see is real. Nobody denies space except for the complete idiots that still think NASA is a total hoax and we’re literally surrounded by the OT waters of the firmament. So it fits in more with the more analytical and exacting mind in our era, and it makes total sense.

Transgirlenstein

I for one welcome our new Reptilian overlords!

Oh, I do hope there will be forced breeding..with them.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Sabby

If the theory is correct, its already being done :) though, sadly, its from an operating table... their jamming their DNA into you, not their scaley love clubs.

Though... they also think that they are sworn enemies of the Grays, yet they will invade with an army of Reptiles, Grays, and human agents... so, information can be unreliable.