I have a craving for Sailor Moon RPs. (M looking for F)

Started by ThePrince, January 03, 2017, 09:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePrince

So lately I have been really jonesing for some Sailor Moon RP. I don't know if it's the anime aesthetics, the cute uniforms or the never ending fight for justice and love.

But I'd like to take these rps in a different direction than being part of the show. I am looking for stories that take place years after the show, have a different tone or cross overs.

Ultimately I don't have any plots set in stone, so I am looking for a partner who is willing to world build and fresh out a plot. I am also open to other ideas then what I currently have. I would prefer to play a OC male, but that's because I don't know much about the male cast besides Tuxedo Mask who I am not all that interested in playing.

I am open to play against any sailor scouts, however I do have a dislike for Serena, call it a symptom of watching the DIC version of Sailor Moon.

Ideas for Crossovers

Sailor Moon/Gundam Wing. Maybe it's because they both came on Toonami, but this has always been a weird fandom of mine. Maybe because it fills that story niche of hurt ex soldier who needs the power of love.

Batman. I can play Batman, Nightwing or Robin. Even a younger less experienced Batman like from the animated show The Batman. Kind of plays off of the Sailor Scouts being super heroes. Especially Sailor V.

Other Ideas

A Noir theme.

I am sucker for Noir romances. Stories about hurt cynical characters who try to get by in a uncaring world. Stories about characters who need to be lifted up and their love interest who see the good in them. Maybe this is a odd place to bring Sailor Moon into, but I am a odd person.

A lot of this is drawn from the movie Brick, a independent film about a teenage noir detective story starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I highly recommend this movie, it's very much the kind of teenage drama story I want to play with.

Here is a clip.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I know that most of these are just ideas, barely even plot bunnies. But if you are interested in playing Sailor Moon and you have a idea, send me a pm. If you like something that I have posted send a PM. But keep in mind that I don't have a lot more than what I have posted, so please come with ideas so we can brainstorm.
RP Request Thread
O/O's
I am what I am. I am my own special creation.
So come take a look, Give me the hook or the ovation.
It's my world that I want to have a little pride in.
It's my world and it's not a place I have to hide in.
Life ain't worth a dam till you can say I am what I am.