A Merman tail (Crystalmaegranger and Lawshenk)

Started by CrystalMaeGranger, October 28, 2017, 02:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrystalMaeGranger

Lets just start then.

Nell was at the wheel of her pirate ship "The Nightmare" trying to navigate one of the worst storms she had ever seen at sea. As she turned to shout out an order to the crew a large piece of wood flew and hit her in the back of the head. She became disoriented from the blow and stumbled off the edge of the ship. As she fell to the ocean she saw a bare chested hansom man in the water, and then she lost consciousness. A few times she woke only enough to perceive she was being pulled through the water by something but couldn't tell what.

Lawshenk

He had swam with the human to his island a mystical place that only those with tails can enter he put her on land and waited

CrystalMaeGranger

she slowly reganed conciousness and sat up to find herself on and island like nothing she had ever seen. Then she saw him sitting on a rock near her, but there was something diffrent about this man. He had a fish tail where his legs should be!
"Who are you?" she shouted "Where am I? and where is my damn ship?"

Lawshenk

" I am hero" he looked at her " I bring you hear" he sounded proud of himself

CrystalMaeGranger

She stood up and walked around trying to find anything that looked familiar.
"Well that doesn't tell me a lot...'" She quickly turns to look at him "can you help me to get back to my ship?"

Lawshenk

CrystalMaeGranger

She folded her arms in discust and looked off into the trees
"Then what do you supose we do, Mr. Fishman? Are you going to force me to be your friend?"

Lawshenk

" you free to swim off " he jumped in and swam toward her " you pretty lady though"

CrystalMaeGranger

She backed up away from the water and away from the merman
"Yea and your pretty creepy." She sighed and looked down at the ground "look I apreciate you saving me and all, but I have to get back to my ship and if you dont help me I'll just figure it out on my own."

Lawshenk

CrystalMaeGranger

Quote from: Lawshenk on October 28, 2017, 03:24:22 AM
" me help" Beatles her hand " this way"
I'm not sure what the meaning of 'Beatles' is in that sentanc

Lawshenk

// was meant to he takes her hand dam Ipad

He lead he to a tunnel

CrystalMaeGranger

Reluctantly she holds his hand and follows him along the shoreline to a cave.
"I hope your not taking me to a dark cave to try something funny with me."

Lawshenk

" is tunnel home " he hand her a shell " me finder"

CrystalMaeGranger

"nice to meet you Finder my name is Nell" She looked at the shell in her hand "This is pretty. Thank you."
She wraps her arms around her and shivers in the cold cave.

Lawshenk