Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"I ask myself that all the time," he said, looking away so she would think he was more upset than he actually was.

Lawshenk

" trust, friendship, my wrapped sense of humour " the boat made it to the island

Lady Jenn

He climbed out of the boat, finding something secure enough to tie the mooring rope to before offering her his hand.

"I think we should name this place," he said. "I don't feel like many people have visited here ever."

Lawshenk

" ok colomubus you name I will build the tents

Lady Jenn

"At least I knew where we were going," he said with a laugh. "Not like Columbus 'accidentally' discovering somewhere."

Lawshenk

" true even if I was driving"

Lady Jenn

"I have some uses," he said, laughing. "Not much, but I have SOME at least."

Lawshenk

" yeah erm 2 right so what are you naming it"

Lady Jenn

Gerri's Isle," he said after a few moments. "It's almost as beautiful as you are."

Lawshenk

" Cute" she takes being sick

Lady Jenn

"What's wrong?" he asked, walking over and helping her sit down. "Are you feeling seasick?"

Lawshenk

" almost as beautiful as me sickening" she smiled " your tent is nearly ready"

Lady Jenn

"Let me finish It," he said. "I should really make myself useful in some way, otherwise I'll feel pointless."

Lawshenk

" ok " she moves on to her tent " your not useless I'd never do this alone"

Lady Jenn

"I've never done anything useful," he said as he finished putting it up. "I feel like I have no talents sometime."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"You've got all sorts of talents," he said. "I can't even tell a good joke most of the time," he said, letting out a laugh.

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"And you keep me happy," he said, finally finishing the tent. "I wouldn't come on this trip with you if you didn't."

Lawshenk

" you've saved me a lot"

Lady Jenn

"God knows where we'd both be without each other," he said, smiling at her.

Lawshenk

" well after my mum's death and those bitchy cheer leaders with out you I know I'd be dead"

Lady Jenn

"Would it be weird if I hugged you?" he asked, coming over and sitting opposite her.

Lawshenk

" yes, doesn't mean you chat though"

Lady Jenn

"Just..." he paused, trying to choose his words carefully. "I just wouldn't want to invade your personal space, that's all."