what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stia

Black panties and a purple bra with white spots. Bugger all else ;)

Anyalyss

PJ top and shorts, ready for bed!
O&O's    A&A's

Adammair

A red InuYasha t-shirt, light beige cargo shorts with extra zippered pockets, and black boxers. Still sweating my butt off, though. ;D

Night Stalker

blue/white sweatpants, black tshirt, black socks, brown shoes, glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Josietta

Royal Blue tshirt and  pink and white boyshorts.. PJs ftw

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Sybl

Rainbow colored Caftan Lounger.. as usual, barefoot  :P

Nico

black Cargo shorts, black boxer briefs, black leather belt

Hideyori

Blue Lantern shirt with "HOPE" splashed across the chest, and a pair of shorts.
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mob say. Doesn't matter if the /whole country/ decides that something wrong, is something right. This nation was founded under one principle above all others - The requirement that we stand up for what we believe in, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the /whole world/ tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world, "No. /You/ move."

Nana

Boxer shorts and loose tee
ONS & OFFS             IDEAS

RP7466

a towel,

Hot as shit at work today, came home and took a cold shower while drinking a cold killians and decided not to put clothes back on.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Night Stalker

black sweatpants, black shirt, black socks, black boots and glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Sybl

Night Stalker

tight blue denim jeans, blue shirt, black/gold socks, brown shoes, glasses
I am the NightStalker

pancakey

Plaid red and green pajama pants, light blue Mates of State T-shirt -- Time for bed! (I may ditch the clothes when I'm sleeping, depends on how hot it gets)

Adammair

Just boxers and socks...

Oh, yeah...and a watch and glasses. :P

Beguile's Mistress

It seems like forever since I've been here.

After two weeks of sweltering heat and humidity we've had a couple of days of more temperate weather.  It's actually cool tonight.  I got a new night gown that's a thin white knitted material covered with tiny blue kittens printed all over it and narrow straps. the straps, neckline and armholes are edged with a very fine light blue crocheted trim.

Adammair

Very nice, Beguile's!

I just took off my socks! *laughs*

Sybl

Teal, blue and black striped cotton lounger..barefoot

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Cut off jean shorts, a pretty floaty floral top which is purple, pink and white. An invisible support white vest top and my 'Wonder Woman' panties - blue with white stars and a red lace trim.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

JadenMystic

my underwear and my 2006 camp staff t-shirt...been a lazy morning, nad haven't got dressed yet. it's what I slept in last night. lol

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Merry Gentry

just an oversized tank top.. it's warm and muggy today
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

WyldRanger

T-shirt and cut off jean shorts.

Sybl

boegiboe

King of Clubs deco pajama bottoms and a thin black cotton hooded t-shirt.

Aiden

From a PM I sent someone just now.

I felt like dressing up today, I am rocking the slacks, dress shirt (collar open) and a low hanging tie to give it that 6pm look at 10am, but I think I am rocking it hard.