Mass Effect: Vengence (another ME RP :p)

Started by Wargtass, February 12, 2012, 09:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annashi

Hi!

I'm not in this game but I figured that I could help with the picture. Do not click if you don't want to see the official canon picture of Tali, you've been warned!

She's truly lovely, likely the prettiest lady along with Liara in my opinion.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

DigitLninja

absolytly... when I got that image I did a double take and had to check it again ^^
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

Name: AVA
Race: gynoid infiltration unit
Class: Soldier
Class Specialization: /
Appearance:
History: AVA is a Cerberus prototype that was discovered when Alliance Commandos raided a Cerberus lab. After careful study of the unit, the Alliance brass decided against destroying it and instead had it reprogrammed. AVA is now a fully autonomous AI, though the Alliance techs had a few safeguards installed in her behavioral algorithms. She cannot under any circumstance do harm to Alliance personnel or their allies.
Biotic Powers: none
Weaponry: AVA was outfitted with the same weaponry as Cerberus Phantom units. Her main weapon is a near indestructible blade. Her secondary weapon is a semi-automatic fire-arm that is built into her left arm.
Sexual Orientation: As a former infiltrator gynoid, she has programming for all sexual preferences.
Preferred Position: Neither

Wargtass

Since this story is a prequel which takes place two years after First Contact War, the organization known as Cerberus is itself only two years old. Lacking any real funds or influence at this time, Cerberus have no possible way to realize such a prototype at the time. As such I'll sadly have to decline AVA from the unit.

As for Krogdor, I have written in his entry in the timeframe and he'll be introduced to the group in just a little while. I ask you to have patience, Cmdr, you'll get your chance shortly!
O/O

RedEve

Latooni Subota

Of course the image of Tali is pretty. It's an edited version of a very pretty stock photo of a random model. >.>
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

SanguinePuppet

Wargtass

I think the story could fit one more character. Write it up and we'll see where to fit you in.
O/O

SanguinePuppet

Are you guys looking for any particular class to join your group?

Latooni Subota

We have a little bit of everything, so you could probably be whatever you wanted, as long as you keep in mind the timeline's issues.

Example: Humans don't have biotics that aren't like . . 11 year old first gen test subjects atm. The genophage is still rampant. Etc.
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

CmdrRenegade

Take your time Wargtass. This Krogan is patient. :)
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.