Mass Effect: Vengence (another ME RP :p)

Started by Wargtass, February 12, 2012, 09:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wargtass

VENGENCE

2159, two years after the First Contact War, humanity is approached by the Council with a chance to prove their worth to the galaxy as a whole. One Commander was chosen to represent humanity's best and given a mission:

Hunt down Warlord Casca Corvinus, Turian Corsair and labeled the Terror of Damascus IV by the Alliance Fleet.

Lending it's help, the Council races compile a list of extraordinary members of their respective species'. Together they will follow the blooded trail of the hated pirate and eliminate him.

This is their story and it tells us why it was classified until now...

An idea I have had for a while now, but not really realized until now. I understand it might be a tired idea, but I have yet to indulge properly in a Mass Effect RP. As thus I am using this thread to check a bit for interest for now before I put down too much work on it.

The idea is simple. Casca Corvinus, a turian master tactician, tires of the Council-licking ways of the Turian Hierarchy and defects from the fleet with a high-end ship approximately a decade before the First Contact War. Becoming a corsair striking covertly inside Council space, he has long been a dangerous nail in the eye of the Citadel, raiding its convoys and crippling military vessels in the deep space. After the First Contact War Casca sees the opportunity to strike at the shocked Systems Alliance. He raids the colony of Damascus IV, killing thousands and enslaving as many, ripping several Alliance Fleet vessels to shreds as he leaves the system for the Terminus Systems. It is assumed that the enslaved populace was sold once they arrived. Seeing a chance to weigh humanity's commitment, the Citadel Council appoints a human Commander to command a crew to hunt down and eliminate Casca.

I want to have the crew limited at six, since otherwise I fear there might be a lot of post lag in the thread. The story will contain the usual elements of a chapter in the Mass Effect Universe.

If you are interested, say aye, make a character, squee or whatever. As long as you do it here so that I know it and can make the proper preps. I am likely to accept most races although a sense of logic to the timeline will be implemented.

//W

The Damascus IV Massacre

The incident in which Casca Corvinus earned his infamy among humanity's annals.

During the closure of the First Contact War the colony of Damascus IV served as a refueling station for Alliance Fleet. The frigate SSV Thermopylae and cruiser SSV Prague was docked as a turian cruiser entered the system. Having already heard of the truce the Alliance officers contacted the cruiser, identifying it as the Eye of Corvinus under Executor Casca Corvinus. Initial contact seemed peaceful until the Alliance commanders started to realize that there was something going on. As they prepared to engage defensive measures SSV Prague was hit by a dozen stealth torpedoes and was torn apart completely. When SSV Thermopylae opened fire their unusually heavy batteries couldn't penetrate the Eye of Corvinus' shields. Executor Corvinus demanded a surrender from Weylon Jones, Commander of SSV Thermopylae. Jones agreed, hoping that their distress beacons would alert the nearby 2nd Fleet. As the Thermopylae disarmed the turian cruiser fired a battery into the vessel, crippling it. As the crew evacuated the dying ship, Casca's ship moved for the colony. As the escape pods made contact with the surface the Eye of Corvinus bombarded the settlements, reducing them to rubble. Before reinforcements from the 2nd Fleet arrived the colony was completely destroyed and Executor Corvinus had already left the system.

The aftermath was a diplomatic nightmare that threatened to ruin the peace treaty between the Systems Alliance and the Turian Hierarchy. Casualties mounted up to the whole of Prague's crew, 65% of the Thermopylae crew and 1,638 colonists. The Hierarchy was baffled, claiming that the Eye of Corvinus was on its' way to Palaven for debriefing. Soon it became clear to both parties that Casca Corvinus had acted on his own initiative for a purpose unknown to them. Shortly  there was a communications relay broadcast to the Hierarchy wherein Executor Corvinus condemned the weakness of their way, his hatred for the Citadel Council and humanity itself. The peace treaty was solidified between the two parties and the Damascus IV Massacre was documented as a separate incident from the First Contact War. Ever since Casca Corvinus has been condemned by the Citadel Council as a traitor.

Corvinus Broadcast
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I, Casca Corvinus, hereby throw off the shackles of the Hierarchy and their masters, the Citadel Council.

I didn't want for it to come to this. But you forced my hand. For centuries the Corvinus have helped the Hierarchy to keep order within and conquer without. You changed that when you became the bootlick of the Council. This is not what my ancestors fought for.

Humanity is a dangerous beast, fit for the chopping block. They will ruin us for they are anarchy incarnate. They are no better than the council in that regard, their leaders are weakened by democracy and self-delusion. I shall not bow to such as them.

You may think that what I did was terrible. The truth is that it is so much bigger than a mere colony, a mere frigate, a mere cruiser. I am doing this for future generations so that our children can stand proud and say "He wouldn't bend for false authority, he fought back!"

I am no longer your Executor. I am my own...

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Class Specialization:[/b] (if any)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (insert links where appropriate)
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Biotic Powers:[/b] (if any)
[b]Weaponry:[/b] (3 per character-1 sidearm, 1 rifle, 1 heavy weapon)
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] (Straight, Gay, Bisexual)
[b]Preferred Position:[/b] (Dominant, Submissive, Neither)

Character sheet ripped from Dark Clown's Terminus Rising thread, credit where credit's due.

Aoife -
DigitLninja - Specter Vax Descros, Turian, Agent
Geradine - Titus Fabius, Turian, Infiltrator
Glyph -
Latooni Subota - Science Officer Rebecca Hackett, Human, Engineer
Laughing Hyena - Commander Lawrence, Human, Soldier
OHWceta - Lieutenant Raven Hart, Human, Vanguard

O/O

Laughing Hyena

Aoife

DigitLninja

so, is that 6 crew members including yourself?
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Wargtass

Actually, no, I won't be part of the crew. I'll take on the roles of various NPCs and as Casca Corvinus those times when you will be encountering him. You might think that it's weird, but I am a GM to the heart string and I revel in NPC-play.  ;D

Which frees up the players to chose from the six main classes and the underlying specializations. I'd like to limit Spectres to one, possibly two if the concepts fancy me and, seeing as this is a "prequel" there are only turian, salarian and asari Spectres. Otherwise you are quite free to roam the steppes of concept on this one.

The story itself will be a little more linear than what we ME-junkies are used to, but I have about three side-plots planned, all depending on how long our patience run (long I hope). There might be character deaths along the way, according to your developments and choices along the plot, but they will be neither sudden or involuntary on your part. Romances, well of course, otherwise I wouldn't post it on this side of the chain-link fence.  :P

If you have opinions and suggestions or even just wishes to what you want to encounter along the way, don't be shy, I am here to gobble it up.
O/O

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Laughing Hyena

Alright. If you have no problem Id play the commander.

DigitLninja

you should totally be Anderson...
Quotes to Live by:

Laughing Hyena

Wargtass

I was hoping not, because

Anderson is in the plot already... ssshhhhh  :-X

or he might not, I have yet to decide on that...  ::)

EDIT:

On another note, I sat down and started on a doodle and 2½ h later this had grown from it:

Just so you know who to aim at once we get going.
O/O

Latooni Subota

That is a pretty awesome image, I have to say! Good job!

(Weren't half of us in that other Mass Effect RP that sorta . . . stalled out?)

You've got my interest, now that I've got more free time.
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Laughing Hyena

Okay Im gonna put this to a vote. Whom wants their precious commander to go paragon or renegade or mixed?

Latooni Subota

I've always been a fan of the "HARDCORE . . with a heart of gold" alignment, personally.

I've got a concept for a human xenobiologist/science officer, one of the many people out there who saw the First Contact War as a MASSIVE misunderstanding of ludicrous proportions, and is trying to bridge the gap by learning about these amazing aliens that share the galaxy with us now. As such she's better-equipped than most humans at this point when it comes to thinking like the aliens, and has the usual Engineer-y abilities.

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

OHWceta

I'm in if there's still openings.

All my Mass Effect RPs died and I'm craving me some ME before the third game comes out!
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Wargtass

Quote from: Latooni Subota on February 14, 2012, 09:56:57 PM
(Weren't half of us in that other Mass Effect RP that sorta . . . stalled out?)

Indeed we were. Or at least you, me and Digit was.

So we are:

Aoife -
DigitLninja -
Glyph -
Latooni Subota - Science Officer (Engineer I guess would suit you)
Laughing Hyena - Commander
OHWceta -

And of course me.

Also adding some more stuff to the original post (such as character sheet and such, totally ripped from another thread I participated in...) throughout the day, in between coffee and colouring. So check out the Character Sheet and start cracking on some concepts.
O/O

Aoife

I'm tempted to work up a Quarian biotic (rare and unusual enough to cause comment).  Going by the wiki, because why not, Quarians tend not to be biotic, because any accidental exposure to eezo would very likely kill everybody on the ship as well.  I'm going to go with one of these rare cases, and add in addictive properties to raw quantities of the substance, carrying around various trinkets, amulets, and other accessories formed from eezo.

Geradine

Well, you obviously have my interest, but you already have the req'd six. I'll just float around here for a bit until you decide to keep me or not.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

DigitLninja

I'll take position as a Turian Specter.

Quotes to Live by:

OHWceta

Name: Lt. Raven Hart
Race: Human
Class: Vanguard
Class Specialization: None
Appearance: In Civilian Clothes
In Armor
History: Raven's father was a highly respected soldier in the Alliance fleet, Raven always looked up to her father and loved him despite him rarely spending time with the family. Then one day her father's ship was destroyed. Unfortunately as a military operation most of the details surrounding his death were kept secret. Raven, seeking to avenge her father stowed away on a Frieghter. The Frieghter was hijacked by pirates but Raven managed to sneak away, stealing one of the Pirates' small fighter ships. Needless to say, her arrival at the colony would change her life forever. Raven still has no idea how she survived or how she ended up back home, all she remembers is the massive black ship that attacked her (A Reaper). When she tried to tell her father's collegues about the ship and the visions it gave her they declared her insane and locked her in an institution. After 2 years she was released after her insanity was determined a temporary reaction to the grief of losing her father, as long as she promised to never speak of the colony incident again. With a clean record Raven enrolled in the Naval academy. Quickly making a name for herself, though being frequently teased about her hospitalization as a teen. She hopes to join the alliance NCIS team but her superiors have other plans for her.
Biotic Powers: Throw
Weaponry: Sokolov IX Shotgun, Raikou VIII Pistol, M-451 Firestorm
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Position: Neither

Let me know if this is ok or of you want me to change anything.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.

Latooni Subota

Having a pain of a time finding images I like . . . HOWEVER . .

Look at that awesome! I want to commission something from this person SO BAD! XD

Edit: Until her commissions open up again/I can actually get in contact with her, I am yoinking the asian on the far left for my character. Just because. Working on my sheet now. >.>

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Latooni Subota

Amendment, I'm taking the freckled woman in the middle. Her outfit fits better. :3

OHWceta

I just use screenshots of my different Commander Shepards I use on the game.  Though it only works for human characters. (I have 6 different save files lol)

Unused concept art is great too.

DigitLninja

the one on the left looks a lot like the girl from Mirror Edge, with long hair...
Quotes to Live by:

Wargtass

Added the history of the Damascus IV Massacre for those who want to use it in their background.
O/O

Geradine

I would be a geth again, but considering theis is technically pre mass effect 1, that would be a no-no.

Name: Titus Fabius
Race: Turian
Class: Infiltrator
Class Specialization: N/A
Appearance:
History: Classified
Biotic Powers: N/A
Weaponry: M-4 Shuriken, M-92 Mantis, M-622 Avalanche

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

OHWceta

Yay! plenty of Turians! I was hoping of having a possibility of my female hooking up with a Turian.   XD

Laughing Hyena

Hope you have flexibility to match his reach.

Latooni Subota

Watch out for chafing, and remember not to swallow: Anaphylactic shock is a bad thing.

Laughing Hyena

Glyph

We're waiting on me sorry. I can never seem to find the right pictures....

Laughing Hyena

Name: Lawrence
Class: Soldier
Class Specialization: None
Appearance:
History: (Working on it)
Biotic Powers: None.
Weaponry: M-9 Tempest, M-8 Avenger, M-100 Grenade Launcher
Preferred Position: Dominant

DigitLninja

Appearance:

Name: Specter Vax (Phantom) Descros

Race: Turian

Class: Agent

Class Specialization: Assassin

History:
During the first contact war Vax was a simple recruit for the Turian armed forces and sent to Shanxi after the Turian fleet had won. It was to be an easy assignment until the Second Fleet arrived. Vax was on the ground for the most part, rather unsettling when you can watch your ships exploding high above you.

Vax was with his commander when the humans simply appeared on the ridge, and he immediately turned and ran for cover, most of the humans ignored the recruit running for cover and those that didn't managed to miss. After the slaughter of the entire team the humans moved into the camp to claim anything they could find, as they celebrated though the human commander suddenly fell forward with a quarter sized hole in his forehead.

When the battle was over Vax stood in a field of dead bodies but he had left one human alive to inform his superiors, and sent word that his team had been eliminated and he needed evac. Within days he was returned to Citadel Space and made a Specter. From that point on he was never seen on the battlefield, but the humans knew when they were being hunted by the Phantom.

Vax was appointed to the team as the Council Representative.

~Additional~
Personal log on Humans:
Log - 5379-4883
I have spent years hunting these humans, years of my life spent watching them bleed, seeing them survive a battle that should have been lost, taking away there last shred of hope and yet they kept fighting.

These creatures have been my prey for so long that I know them, yet I have never asked myself how I felt about them. They killed people I cared about, they took from me my safety, forced me to grow up and improve myself before I thought I was ready, they made me who I am so it's only fair I judge them accordingly.

Time and time again I have heard of how these humans pull themselves up from the grave and seen how a single human after I have gunned down his fellows somehow manages to find strength in his loss, these creatures have earned there respect from the Turians by showing us we aren't invincible.

I would be happy to see them as part of the Citadel races, though I suspect I would have trouble working with them, partially due to the fact that I have worked alone for so long now, but mostly for fear that they would judge me as most of my race judges humans.

Biotic Powers: N/A

Weaponry: HMWSR Master Sniper Rifle, HMWP Master Pistol, M-490 Blackstorm

Preferred Position: switch

(new edit!)
Quotes to Live by:

Latooni Subota

It's taking me a while to really flesh out my character's backstory, sorry. >.>

Latooni Subota

So I've been spending today looking up timeline info on Mass Effect to better plan out my character, yeah? Uh . . apparently none of us humans can be biotics. The oldest THEORETICAL biotic would be 11, maybe 12 years old, at this point in time. Element Zero was only first discovered in the tiniest trace amounts in 2147 after all.

So yeah, probably something for potential players to keep in mind.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline  This has been SUPER useful to me.

Latooni Subota

Aaaand here's my character for now, assuming everything is okay. Expect her to have a skillset that's sort of a cross between Tali and Mordin, in terms of abilities. I only gave her three abilities, but i'd appreciate the okay to give her some more . . especially since she's going to be not-exactly-great at straight-up gun combat. Also, rather than a Heavy Weapon, she just has grenades. >.>

Name: Rebecca Hackett
Class: Engineer
Class Specialization: Mech Controller

Rebecca is unusually gifted in her ability to keep up with the quickly advancing field of robotics, and specializes in drone combat and hacking.

Appearance:

The one in the middle, with the freckles. >.>

History: Rebecca Hackett is an army brat, born and bred, back on good ol' Luna's Armstrong Outpost. Despite being in a predominantly military family, and making a splendid showing in the Alliance's Luna Naval Academy, she ended up choosing to become a scientist instead.

She was stationed on Arcturus Station during the First Contact War, and ended up not being a part of any significant action. Instead she continued studying and developing medical and military tech. By the time humanity began it's in-depth studies into biotics, Rebecca decided to switch to studying xenobiology instead. She was one of the few who believed that the First Contact War was a terrible mistake made by people with itchy trigger fingers, and that if the various races were going to live together in the galaxy, they'd need to understand each other better.

For the last year she's been working with human interests on the Citadel, studying various alien races (Specifically the primary races of the Citadel Council) and helping to vie for an embassy on the Citadel. Her unique perspective on Turians, along with her remarkable skills with technology (Weapons and medical) made her an unusual, but valuable choice for the Corvinus Mission.

Biotic Powers: None. Rebecca is too young to be a Biotic, and the rumors of cruel biotic research from some of her scientist friends are disturbing her . . . but she does have a bit of a fascination with the Asari's natural biotic gifts.

Engineer Powers: Combat Drone, AI Hacking, First Aid (Medigel)

Weaponry: M-4 Shuriken SMG, M-8 Avenger, Mark 14 Incendiary Grenades

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Preferred Position: Mildly Submissive

Wargtass

I like what I am seeing thus far. Is Rebecca by any chance related to Admiral Hackett? I could see a family reunion during the briefing in that case...

I'll have a tactical briefing on Corvinus up in a while, give you some more meat to pick at.
O/O

Latooni Subota

I was debating it, though, i'm pretty sure at this point in the timeline the only way they'd be related would be for Admiral Hackett to be her older brother by a few years. (WHY IS THERE NO OFFICIAL AGE FOR HIM? D:< )

Wargtass

As far as I am concerned he's pretty much an old geezer in the games. The First Contact War was in 2157 while the games take place in 2183. Hackett is mentioned in several sources, one such remarking on his success as a Rear Admiral in the First Contact War. As for his age he is supposed to be around 70 in the first game. That would mean he was around 44 during the First Contact War and as such 46 in our scenario, so he could be either or really. Father, brother, cousin or none, whatever suits you.
O/O

Latooni Subota

Father would be pretty interesting, I think. It helps that Hackett would be like, the most badass dad ever. XD

Wargtass

Those times he's home, sure. Something tells me he's a bit workaholic... =p
O/O

Laughing Hyena

Wargtass

I am giving Aoife and Glyph encouraging stares as we speak. Although my encouraging stare is just a little bit different from my "I will molest you"-stare so it might be counter-effective.
O/O

DigitLninja

ah... I remember those stairs... both made me hide in terror...
Quotes to Live by:

Latooni Subota

"Haha! Your dad never attends father-daughter dances!"
"O . . oh yeah! Well my dad is the youngest admiral in the fleet, and he protects the entire Arcturus Station from badguys!"
". . . So what?"
"HE HAS GIANT GUNS AND HE'LL SHOOT YOU!"
"WAAAAH~"

Latooni Subota

Gotta love mysteriously disappeared possible players, huh? :x

Edit: Actually, want me to see if I can pull anyone I know in? I have one or two people that MIGHT find this interesting, though I wouldn't be able to contact them for another 6 or so hours. x.o

Geradine

I am still floating around. Just waiting to kick this shindig off.

Wargtass

In approximately 21 hours (that is 00:00 GMT +1 around here), I will post the first part of the adventure. It will start a bit mellow with a "cinematic cutscene" of Admiral Hackett recieving a mission from the Council, asking him to choose a Commander and a team for taking down Casca Corvinus covertly. Then the real "gameplay" will start, beginning on the bridge of the experimental frigate Arnhem (not given an SSV-signing due to it's covert mission) where Admiral Hackett welcomes the team aboard and gives them their sealed orders. This will be the introduction. If Aoife and Glyph doesn't submit a character before then they will still be able to join at a later stage (not too late, don't worry).

Shine up your characters with details please, that will give me something to work on in form of personalized content in the mission.
O/O

Laughing Hyena

In the spirit of fun I'll have the other people here pick the commanders back story. Hows that sound?

DigitLninja

I shined up my character

he's all twinkly... like a vampire drama...
Quotes to Live by:

Wargtass

The thread will be up in a moment, I returned late from a RP-session in town.  :P
O/O

Latooni Subota

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Latooni Subota

Wargtass

An officer (as in science officer) indicates senior rank so at least lieutenant. Try not to outrank the commander =p
O/O

Pink Professional

I guess I'm game. It shall be my first E-RP !

I'll have a CS up soon-ish-ness-Iguess.

Edit: Unless...you don't want me :<

Wargtass

We could use another female who isn't human or turian. It's getting to be a softy-scale-party here.
O/O

Pink Professional

I was thinking about being an Asari...Although Squishy, it isn't Scaly !

I suppose I could try do a Salarian female.

Krogans seem intimidating though. I havn't got the Quads to try that.

Latooni Subota

I was disappointed to see now Asari or Krogan. Come on! It's Mass Effect! XD

Pink Professional

here then, Have a Maiden Asari with a tendancy to flirt...Or rip people apart with her mind.

Name:J’alara

Race: Asari

Class: Adept

Class Specialization: Commando.

Appearance: A beautiful asari of Salarian lineage. She is still in her maidan stage of life. As such, she is highly emotive, extremely driven and more than a little reckless. Unlike others her age, instead of ‘shaking her ass in some sleazy bar’ she is one of the most renowned Asari Commandoes of her era. This skill is 50% of the reason she was chosen for the mission. The other is the fact that, as a young Asari of well documented beauty, she is also most compatible for diplomatic relation with a human.

History: Her history is of little merit. She is a young and ambitious Asari, born to a Salarian father whom she remembers fondly. His short lifespan meant she knew very little of him. What memories she does have with the man whos relations helped spawn her are cherished memories.

Her mother, being a powerful Matriach in Asari homespace, let her go on her Maiden travels early. She is past 200 years of age and has explored much of the Galaxy. Yet unlike most, her exploration led to a very strange but highly acceptable path…The Asari Commandoes. Most Asari Commandoes are Matrons or even Matriachs: Very few Maidens being amongst their ranks.

J’alara was an outspoken opponent to the Human-Turian conflicts. She campaigned against it, comparing it to the Krogan Rebellion. She has even been slandered for it. When the opportunity arose to hunt down the Executioner, Casca Corvinus, She willingly volunteered herself for the project.

Biotic Powers: Throw, Pull, Slam, Singularity

Weaponry: M-96 Mattock Assualt Rifle,, M5 Phalanx heavy Pistol No Heavy Weapon.

Sexual Orientation: As an Asari, she doesn’t differentiate between species, let alone gender
Preferred Position: Generally a Dominant character, however, she is attracted to more powerful characters. Proving fickle with people she deems ‘boring’.

Latooni Subota

Yaay! Our first character with biotic powers!

OHWceta

My character has very limited biotics. But biotics nonetheless.

I do have an idea for a Krogan character but I already have my human so I,d only bring him up if I can play as more characters than just 1.

Pink Professional

Just waiting on confirmation or denial at this point. Not sure how or when I'm going to insert myself into the RP. But somehow I will !

Somehooow...

Wargtass

She looks good to me. There is one point coming up soon in the story where I could introduce her, so don't worry... SOON! O_O
O/O

Pink Professional

If you don't mind, could you lob a PM explaining the situation a bit ? I want to post, but if it isn't appropriate yet, I could of course wait.

Or I could throw in some random filler. Mind sexing some NPC could be fun.

Pink Professional

After discussing with Wargtass, We've decided on my entry into the roleplay. Just know that I will be posting at points that are relevent...Don't dilly-dally too long though. Or I'll get bored and slap some peoples.

DigitLninja

ME3 out today... you may not see much of me.
Quotes to Live by:

CmdrRenegade

Do you have room for a Krogan Battle master?
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Wargtass

I suppose we could have room for one. Sketch me up what you have in mind and I'll look over it.
O/O

CmdrRenegade

Name: Urdnot Krogdor

Race: Krogan

Class: Vanguard

Specialization: Battle Master

Appearance: Red head plate and eyes plates (typical of Urdnot) with x-shaped scar across face.  Though concealed, he bears many battle scars from his past. 

History: Krogdor was born one generation behind Wrex and was found to be one of the rare Krogan blessed with biotic powers.  He held strongly to the tactical traditions of Urdnot.  After his own Rite of Passage, he swore his loyalty to Wrex, seeing him the embodiment of Urdnot tradition and strength.  He followed Wrex loyally through the defeat of the Krogan Rebellions.  When Wrex confronted Warlord Jarrod over farther prosecution of the conflict, he stood loyally by his side at the Crush.  When Jarrod's followers attacked, he fought, but like his krant mates was brought down.  He was one of the few to survive the ambush and was able to escape Tuchanka along with Wrex.  Wrex, having given up on his people, released Krogdor and other Krogan from his service stating "You are free to pick your battles now.  Die well."

Krogdor like many of his kin became a feared and respected mercenary.  His combat and biotic power were considerable though still not a match for Wrex's.  His most famous exploit is the destruction of the Crimson Stars pirate band by hiding in a cargo container they scheduled to pick up.  He had studied their patterns and realized how lax they had become.  He went in from the inside in the manuever he called the "Massani" (reference to Zaeed).  His mastery of fighting and tactics has brought him much notoriety and no small amount of credits. 

Personally, he is not unfriendly, but he is a Krogan and thus not given to small talk. 

Weapons: M-15 Vindicator and M-300 Claymore

Biotic Powers: Warp, Barrier, Throw, Stasis

"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Wargtass

I could probably find a place for him. Just have to figure out where to enter him...
O/O

CmdrRenegade

If you can swing it, great.  If not I understand completely.

DigitLninja

so... anyone find images of Tali-Zora vas Normandy yet?
Quotes to Live by:

Annashi

Hi!

I'm not in this game but I figured that I could help with the picture. Do not click if you don't want to see the official canon picture of Tali, you've been warned!

She's truly lovely, likely the prettiest lady along with Liara in my opinion.

DigitLninja

absolytly... when I got that image I did a double take and had to check it again ^^
Quotes to Live by:

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

Name: AVA
Race: gynoid infiltration unit
Class: Soldier
Class Specialization: /
Appearance:
History: AVA is a Cerberus prototype that was discovered when Alliance Commandos raided a Cerberus lab. After careful study of the unit, the Alliance brass decided against destroying it and instead had it reprogrammed. AVA is now a fully autonomous AI, though the Alliance techs had a few safeguards installed in her behavioral algorithms. She cannot under any circumstance do harm to Alliance personnel or their allies.
Biotic Powers: none
Weaponry: AVA was outfitted with the same weaponry as Cerberus Phantom units. Her main weapon is a near indestructible blade. Her secondary weapon is a semi-automatic fire-arm that is built into her left arm.
Sexual Orientation: As a former infiltrator gynoid, she has programming for all sexual preferences.

Wargtass

Since this story is a prequel which takes place two years after First Contact War, the organization known as Cerberus is itself only two years old. Lacking any real funds or influence at this time, Cerberus have no possible way to realize such a prototype at the time. As such I'll sadly have to decline AVA from the unit.

As for Krogdor, I have written in his entry in the timeframe and he'll be introduced to the group in just a little while. I ask you to have patience, Cmdr, you'll get your chance shortly!
O/O

RedEve

Latooni Subota

Of course the image of Tali is pretty. It's an edited version of a very pretty stock photo of a random model. >.>

SanguinePuppet

Wargtass

I think the story could fit one more character. Write it up and we'll see where to fit you in.
O/O

SanguinePuppet

Are you guys looking for any particular class to join your group?

Latooni Subota

We have a little bit of everything, so you could probably be whatever you wanted, as long as you keep in mind the timeline's issues.

Example: Humans don't have biotics that aren't like . . 11 year old first gen test subjects atm. The genophage is still rampant. Etc.

CmdrRenegade

Take your time Wargtass. This Krogan is patient. :)