Legend of Zelda: Staff of Elements (for first person wanting to play as Link)

Started by Tashkin390, November 30, 2011, 05:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tashkin390

Hello one and all here on E! It's been a while since I've made a roleplay request or even role-played here at all! It feels something like an eternity, even if I do know that it is not nearly that bad. I've been in college, been busy with lots of stuff, and overall haven't had as much time as I would like in order to get stuff done with my RPing. But that has since changed and I think that I am quite ready to do an RP. The thing is, though, I have been hooked on the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and I was really inspired by the timeshift stones in that game, or rather, what they showed upon being activated.

The fact that there was once an ancient and powerful civilization there, with robots and other electrical based (along with magic and stuff) defense mechanisms was awesome! And I want to create an RP based around a plot that states, what if Link were adventuring in a place like that? The stuff will be somewhat high tech, with still modern stuff that could most likely be created in this day and age (albeit with lots of money for stuff like the floating platforms and the floating minecarts and such).

The plot will be based like this. You will play as Link and he is a normal person trying to get along in life. He is studying at a university for the newest technology, wanting to become an engineer. However, little does he realize just how fated he is in this world. When a powerful being that all thought had ceased to exist returns, Link finds himself pressured into finding a way to defeat it, seeing as he is the top of his class. He is valiant in his planning and efforts but everything goes wrong as the darkness proves itself to be more than any of the people there could ever have handled.

Link then finds himself out in a desert wasteland, a shimmering barrier having protected his bare body from the elements. Apparently, he had been stripped and thrown aside as useless junk by the demons that had attacked, though now something had saved him. It was a staff, the crystal that was generating the barrier cracked. Link must take this and, in addition to finding clothes (or not, if you want this to turn into a sex based RP), must find out what the staff is and how to stop the dark, green-skinned man that he had seen before.

Post here or PM me or IM me if you are interested! ^^
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108690.0 These are just my basic ons and offs, for people who are interested. :P