Transitions (MtF trans seeking same)

Started by imjessme, March 15, 2016, 05:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imjessme

The idea of changing gender had always fascinated me.  As a Liege, my (mental anyway) gender is rather fluid, and I've always been curious about those who undergo actual physical changes to become what their mind insists they are.

I'd like to explore the world of a physiological male who undergoes hormone therapy as a teenager, and by 17, is struggling to come to terms with her place in the world as a female.  Without a mother to guide her, but a living father who at least cares, she knows very little about what it is to be female.  That is, until she meets your character.

YC is also a pre-op MtF transgender, although maybe a little father along in her transition.  They become friends, and yc mentors mine, explains how to use makeup properly to appear even more feminine, how to dress, how to, basically, be a girl.

Through their interactions, they start to fall for each other, and a romance blooms.  Questions of whether one, or both, or neither, will undergo the surgery come into play eventually.

I'm on my phone, so I might not have been as detailed as I want.  But if this interests you please pm me.  I'm thinking my partner should either be a female, or should be a fellow Liege.  Sorry guys, but I don't think a hetero male would quite be able to pull off the character I want to write with.

Thanks for looking!
Jess