Digimon 01

Started by DKDBSD, November 12, 2010, 01:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

DigitLninja

I'm not kidding about the Goggle Head part... I actually bought a pair at the local anime convention a couple of years ago and wear them in public from time to time... they don't fit over my glasses though.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

DKDBSD

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 17, 2010, 07:47:39 AM
I'm not kidding about the Goggle Head part... I actually bought a pair at the local anime convention a couple of years ago and wear them in public from time to time... they don't fit over my glasses though.

I'd rather we fill up the main crests first to be honest. But what did you have in mind?

DigitLninja

Just a regular part of the group, only with the crest of darkness... I considered the fact that perhaps he starts off with his crest but no digivice so he can't digivolve at all for a while.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

DKDBSD

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 17, 2010, 01:54:34 PM
Just a regular part of the group, only with the crest of darkness... I considered the fact that perhaps he starts off with his crest but no digivice so he can't digivolve at all for a while.

Well I'm not familiar with the crest of Darkness so please tell me how does it function exactly? Because I would still rather have all the main crests first.

DigitLninja

The crest of darkness is a custom crest I made myself... it's just like all the other crests except it is powered by darkness, Dark doesn't necessarily mean evil emotions and actions, just that it's considered an evil item.
Quotes to Live by:

DKDBSD

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 17, 2010, 02:09:41 PM
The crest of darkness is a custom crest I made myself... it's just like all the other crests except it is powered by darkness, Dark doesn't necessarily mean evil emotions and actions, just that it's considered an evil item.

I see. Well show me the Digimon you want please. It could work as a instead of.

DigitLninja

Name: Hiroshima (Hero) Mizuho
Age 18
Digimon: BlackAgumon
Crest: Darkness
Basic Description: Hero is the description of a nice guy. Never done anything too risky, tried his best to stay in the lines most of the time, and made sure that everyone thought he was a good kid. He was always friendly and even if someone treated him badly he usually ended up making friends with them. The only person he really hated was only because he admired them so much till they started treating him badly. All in all he is a nice guy, the most popular person in his high school even though no one really knew him.

Digimon:
-Rookie Level-
BlackAgumon

-Champion Level-
BlackGreymon

-Ultimate Level-
Skullgraymon

-Mega Level-
Blackwargreymon

Quotes to Live by:

DKDBSD

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 17, 2010, 02:36:30 PM

Name: Hiroshima (Hero) Mizuho

Hair: Black

Digimon:
-Rookie Level-
BlackAgumon

-Champion Level-
BlackGreymon

-Ultimate Level-
Skullgraymon

-Mega Level-
Blackwargreymon

Purely from a logical point it doesn't make sense for two characters to have an Agumon partner at the same time.

DigitLninja

okay, I don't understand why that is.
Quotes to Live by:

DKDBSD

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 17, 2010, 02:54:52 PM
okay, I don't understand why that is.

Well how does it make sense that two Digidestined have the same Digimon? I think I'm biased though so I think I want to know what the others thing. Though you use the bio skeleton I set up?

DigitLninja

alright I'll edit my original post of him
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

or did you want me to post Hero in the main RP?
Quotes to Live by:

DKDBSD

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 17, 2010, 03:13:04 PM
or did you want me to post Hero in the main RP?

Well all of us posted bios up during our first posts.

Primarch

I'll get another post in soon! Just having a harsh week at college, but it'll be easing up after a major meeting I have tomorrow. So tomorrow evening, hopefully!

DKDBSD

Cool I hope we've not moved to far ahead.

pendarious

hmm.....i've been watching this one for a while unsure of whether or not i wanted to join and i finally decided......if you have room fer another player might i join in? if not that's cool *shrugs*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DigitLninja

The image your using as your avatar. it's Mr. Icchan
Quotes to Live by:

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on November 19, 2010, 09:45:20 AM
wha?

I think we're full actually sorry dude. Their could be room later but no promises.

Vergil1989

You know what I didn't notice is that no one used Gabumon, Garurumon, WereGarurumon, and all the rest lol.  I'm a Digimon fan as well, loved the old series up to the ones where the Digidestined fused with their Digimon to create some super powerful warriors.  At any rate, if you do have room for one more I wouldn't mind trying my hand at this.  If not, consider me a good replacement for any that don't work out.  DK, you know my level of skill, and while your stories need a little help sometimes, you do a good job as a GM.  Anyway, adios!
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

DKDBSD

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 19, 2010, 11:45:39 AM
You know what I didn't notice is that no one used Gabumon, Garurumon, WereGarurumon, and all the rest lol.  I'm a Digimon fan as well, loved the old series up to the ones where the Digidestined fused with their Digimon to create some super powerful warriors.  At any rate, if you do have room for one more I wouldn't mind trying my hand at this.  If not, consider me a good replacement for any that don't work out.  DK, you know my level of skill, and while your stories need a little help sometimes, you do a good job as a GM.  Anyway, adios!

XD True enough.

Vergil1989

So, do you have any room my friend?  If so, I can easily get a CS Sheet going for ya.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

DKDBSD

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 19, 2010, 11:54:08 AM
So, do you have any room my friend?  If so, I can easily get a CS Sheet going for ya.

I'm afraid not I already said that to Pen.