Dukes of Hazzard: Erotica, Hazzard Style

Started by CaptainErotica, March 30, 2010, 03:28:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

Okay, yet another idea for a group game. I tried this a few years ago back on a different site -before I found E- and it was a blast. Players would be able to play any of the canon characters -except Boss Hog- or original characters. The game would be mostly free form with me playing Boss Hog and any other NPC's. Every so often I will throw out a new evil plot by Boss Hog for the PC's to stumble upon. For things like fights and car chases it will still be mostly free form, but i'm considering having players roll a % dice and add the result to the bottom of their post. If the person you are interacting with has a higher roll then the post should be written in their favor and vice versa. As always we can discuss things before we start. So anyone interested?

Alric Sanosake

If I did, I will be Cooter. He is family! Has my last name, no lie!
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

RubySlippers

I'd love to play another Duke, Polly Duke the sexy cousin of Daisy Duke who is a 18yo preacher and belongs to one of the nearly instant on-line ordination churches. On the plus side would be the cutest and sexiest preacher around.  :-*