Any capsuleers out there?

Started by MarkFischer, September 04, 2011, 01:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkFischer

Elliquiy seems like it's pretty attuned to the MMO scene so I'll throw out the question; does anyone play EVE Online?  I wonder if it's possible to roleplay a roleplaying game hehe...

Oniya

I know it's been attempted at least once.  Sorry, though - not an MMO player myself.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Callie Del Noire

I played for a while.. till I like like half a trillion isk relocating for my corp. Got bushwacked by a gate hunter. He blew up my transport ship and something like 9 months worth of work went bye-bye.. last I heard my corp was still hunting the guy and his buddies though.

MarkFischer

I've been playing off and on for three years.  I know what a loss like that does to your incentive to want to play the game.  It's one of the obstacles to get over if you want to play for any length of time.  I once lost a POS and all the attachments (essentially a space station) after buying and moving it.  Oh did it suck!

Ryuja Tsukikage

I had actually wondered this question myself! I've been playing for only about a year, but had to quit in the past couple of months. I loved it though, I had a lot of fun playing and have done a lot of things in my short time of playing. Though the last thing I remembered doing was Gallente Faction Warfare, since it was a thrill and quick and easy kills. I had a blast with it.