News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I<3 Rubicon cause he is sweet and makes me smile
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

I <3 the above person 'cause...its Xandi..what's not to love?!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MrDiamondBackJack

I <3 some of the people above me.  Which one am I talking with now?

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Kendra

I <3 MDBJ because his avatar rocks --- love me Gene Kelly ;)

TheLegionary

I <3 Kendra because she helped me to remember who the two in Mr. Diamond's avatar are!

MrDiamondBackJack

I <3 the Legionary for being the most consistently gentlemanly fellow on E, which helps challenge others, including myself, to be real men.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Rubicon

I <3 MrDiamondBackJack for his appreciation of the classics and his understanding of the power of the humanities. ;)

MrDiamondBackJack

I <3 Rubicon for looking like a cross between the Spirit and an avenging angel.  I can imagine him as the Angel of Death, come to claim the lives of evil doers.

Bubbles

I <3 Jack..cause he is sweeter than an applepie!~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Nico

I <3 Bubbles because she's cute!

MrDiamondBackJack

I love Nicholas for his bold fashion statements.  Not everyone could make that look work, but on you it is sexy.

Harley Quinn

I <3 Jack, because he's so cool.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

MrDiamondBackJack

I >3 Harley because she is so friendly, and happy.  I mean that laughter is just contagious.  Sometimes I think that if I laughed like that, I might not stop, ever......   And I love her for not turning me over to Mr. J for torture.

Bubbles

I <3 Jack..cause he is that cool and awesome person.~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

ArtemisHighmore

I love Bubbles because she is quite cute.

Lonestar

I love Artemis....he has a strong manly chest but, my schwartz is still longer
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

Autumn52

I<3 Lonestar cause he like spaceballs and so do I (may the schwartz be with you)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Xandi because her presence around always warms me up.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Miss Lilly

I <3 androitgrayman because he has big hands....*weg*
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Water Lilly as she feels and sounds like a blossoming Lily in the Pond.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Lonestar

I <3 Adroit because he has such eloquent posts
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

TheLegionary

I <3 Lonestar, because I love everything related to StarWars, even if it is a satyr!

Jag

I <3 TheLegionary, because he's a sweetheart. ^^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Kendra

I <3 Michi because she seems nice though I haven't chatted with her yet ;)

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Kendra because she is so nice to be with around.