News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Crazy Jay's not so Crazy Question

Started by Jason, November 12, 2011, 05:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Alright peeps, Jay's here without Crazy Questions, but brings out some quarrelsome queries. I need some jet-packed geniuses to answer them for me, so that I don't make a malicious mistake!

Numero Uno: I'm a guy who likes to plan ahead of time. Where on this forum would I place staple characters, so that I may go to them and cherry pick them for an occasion?

Numero Dos: Now, I've noticed that some useful users make full use of their usefully useful sigs, by using images to act as links. Now, though I've tried it before and failed, would anyone be inclined to portray this so that I may partake in this bountiful, and certainly useful, function?

Numero Tres: Why oh why am I speaking like this...

Uh oh, numero tres was a Crazy Question...hmm, this is indeed a paradox, as I previously stated I had no crazy questions...Ah well, please aid this fellow Elliquian User!

jouzinka

Most people use their Ons and Offs threads to act as a character depository.

To put an image into the signature you must first upload it to the wiki. Otherwise it won't appear.

;)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Jason

"AHA! So that is why I am speaking in such a particular tone! Well, we'd best switch it off eh, John-boy...hold on, my questions have been answered!"

Oh...that does make sense! Well then, I've got work to do!

Oh really? Thanks! That's really helpful jouzinka!

"Now, where were we Jonh-boy?"

Beguile's Mistress

We have many useful tutorials, among them Customizing Your Signature which should give you all the information you need to...

ta da...

customize your signature! ;D

Jason

What!?! Oh my lord, there's anther response!

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 12, 2011, 05:37:41 PM
We have many useful tutorials, among them Customizing Your Signature which should give you all the information you need to...

ta da...

customize your signature! ;D

-_-

Now I feel silly! XD

Beguile's Mistress

We've all been there! 

Welcome to Elliquiy.  Have fun!