News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A new idea for me

Started by Quartze, October 16, 2009, 03:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quartze

Surely ideas similar to this have seen this board before, but it is stepping away from my usual mold and genre. Here's a start...

Kaitlyn Dobbs, Katie for short, has a very quiet life. Mostly for the fact that it is quite controlled by her work. As a paralegal, she often remarked that she did the same job as the lawyers did, for a fraction of the pay and far too many hours to allow her the chance to flourish in her personal life. It wasn't that she wasn't attractive, for she was. Smooth, blond hair that fell to just below her shoulders was all too often thrown in a more professional looking style, tied back by some manner, but it allowed one to better focus on her features. Exotic eyes, green in hue, framed by long lashes and accentuated by perfectly arched brows. Full lips, proud cheek bones, supple breasts, and a fit form to top it off. No, it was safe to say that looks were hardly her problem.

In fact she'd been working for almost five years with the same law firm, with the promise for advancement once she'd gotten her degree. Well that time had come and gone, and she was beginning to see less and less chances for the big wigs to make good on their promise. A couple still often times forgot her name, and she was still almost routinely asked to go on coffee runs. Such acts only added up to her resolve...either she was going to get that promotion, or find a new job, one that fit her qualifications.

Katie was fed up with things, so she stormed into the office of (your character name here), the youngest of the partners yet the one who seemed to have the most persuasion. With her paper of resignation in hand, she demanded that she be given the shot she deserved. Only problem was the plot took a twist she'd not quite anticipated, as her determination both fascinated and intrigued him. In return, he made an offer he was sure she couldn't refuse...all she needed to do was give in. Be his slave of sorts, and he'd make her dreams come true.

------------=============--------------

Now I'm hoping this intrigues someone enough to want to step into this role as it is not anything I normally propose, but with my mood, it sounds perfect. Of course there are aspects of the story that can be negotiated, but this is the base line that I'd like to run with. Not necessarily NC, more into the realm of coercion, but it leaves much room for creativity as well as a chance to push the limits of her morals.
There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay and if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of me.

Toluca

This idea sounds pretty fun to me. Just shoot me a PM and we can discuss specifics of how you want this to go.