You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 18, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ensemble Cast Fandom Plots (Open To All Genders)  (Read 160 times)

Offline Norsegod1839Topic starter

Ensemble Cast Fandom Plots (Open To All Genders)
« on: May 23, 2018, 04:10:08 PM »

Hi All! First and foremost thank you for taking the time to read this. Whoever and wherever you are in the world I hope you are having a good day and happy writing even if we do not end up writing together.

So I am opening a second thread area for my big ensemble cast style stories. What I mean by that is that these stories involve my co writer playing as more than one character.  Casting that involves more than one character and big cast and ideas. Most of these you will find involve super hero teams. Avengers, Young Justice, and many more can be found here. I have a lot of big plans for these kind of stories and want the big stand out action and romance you find with these kind of stories. These will be all about collaboration and planning. I'm also not against getting tow writers to play multiple female characters while I play all the males.  I am not looking for male characters for these rules. I will play all the males. I am looking for writers looking to play female characters and don't mind playing multiples OR two female characters interested in doing one of these ideas with me.

You can find my on and offs here

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=287578.0

And my regular thread here

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279805.0

So without further ado....

Young Justice

I am a huge fan of the cartoon! To me its one of the best cartoons out there and I highly recommend it. I am looking to do a team of eight (Four men Four women) the thread can be set either in the canon of the cartoon or our thing entirely. I am willing to play any of the cast of Young Justice or any of the sidekicks that did not make the cut on the show.

Avengers

This can be set canon to any of the many cartoons, comics, or the MCU. I think again four men and four women would work. I can plan any marvel character and leave the females up to my writer. I have a couple of plot ideas for this one that I can float by my partner.

Justice League

Same thing! I know I might sound like a broke record lol. Any variation of the league works for me and again I think the four on four team works. We could even base it off of the movie version and make some variation to the cast.

X-Men

Same thing! Again broken record.

X- Force

If we want to do a more gritty variation of the X-men

The overall point or thing I am looking for again is someone wanting to do the big team ensemble cast. Again I want to stipulate that I am looking for writers interested in playing multiple female roles. Or two females who want to split the four female roles.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 02:09:20 PM by Norsegod1839 »