You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 17, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sacramentum Gladiatorum [ F seeking M for historical drama ]  (Read 183 times)

Offline AndronicaTopic starter

O/Os & F-List | Status: Selective | Medium: Threads | Post rate: 1-7 days

Hello lovelies! Call me Andro or Alex. I'm seeking literate, detailed partners of any gender who will share responsibility for plot development and give me 3-4 paragraphs to work with. My desire to write has suffered lately due to a lot of slow paced RPs which means I need a nice burst of activity and creativity to get back into a rhythm. While I may not post multiple times a day (unless you catch me at a good time) I will get you at least one post a week to keep the story flowing, and I'll give you a heads-up if something comes up to prevent that. I expect the same in return. An open line of communication to discuss kinks, plot lines, and future plans is also important for any RP, so feel free to message me about anything, even just to have a friendly chat!

Below are my current cravings, though your ideas and suggestions are welcome too! While I look forward to a lot of steamy scenes in any RP, plot will come first. :)

Idea is taken!

Sacramentum Gladiatorum

You're being stupid.

Grimacing in the harsh heat above, he couldn't help himself as he looked across the practice arena at her. Walking alongside her husband, a flower in the desert, he felt his dry tongue lick parched lips just before a shout alerted him to the incoming threat. His opponent clearly wasn't about to wait and he couldn't blame the man. Even outside the coliseum, the training practice among the slaves was just as dangerous. Their was a hierarchy here, among the slaves, and the more you won, the better off you were. The lower you were...well, not all the men who trained sought the soft flesh of a woman for comfort.

Stop staring!

His sword managed to parry the oncoming strike, the clang of steel echoing throughout the small practice ring. He was a lucky man, a desperate swing was much easier to block than a controlled one and the young, dark skinned man in front of him seemed to barely comprehend what was going on. Poor fool. But mercy had been a feeling that he hadn't felt in years, like the taste of fresh fruit upon his lips or the kiss of a beautiful woman. Foreign feelings from a bygone age and he barely broke a sweat as he lunged forward, catching the youth in front of him by surprise, the flat of his blade smacking his opponent hard in the face, a grim satisfaction upon his face as the youth collapsed, bleeding from his cheek.

Another shout, a call to hold as two men appeared to drag the youth off. He wasn't sure how much the Dominus had paid for the man but whatever price it was, it had to have been too much. His own gaze glanced to where she'd been standing, a moment of surprise as he caught sight of her...and a smile. For him? He blinked and it was gone, just the flurry of her robes behind her as she disappeared from sight.

Pairing(s): Gladiator x Domina or Gladiator x Slave
Concepts: D/s, role reversal, revenge, degradation, voyeurism, exhibitionism, teasing, and much more. I'm inspired by shows like Rome and Spartacus but you don't need to be familiar with them or a lore buff (I'm certainly not!). All I ask is that you can competently play a character in this setting.

My idea revolves around a gladiator who is a recent acquisition or a veteran fighter at the ludus run by my character's husband (if you're OK with adultery) or a relative who she goes to live with. Regardless of how and when they came to be there, our characters have not seen each other before. She is young and beautiful, and though familiar with the bloody ways of the arena, she is a bit naive when it comes to blood sports and slaves. They are different people who are forbidden to be together and yet that doesn't stop her from being smitten with the gladiator, while he too seems moved by her, and so they plan to steal away as many private moments together as possible despite the risk of being caught.

An alternate idea could involve a female slave and a gladiator. In this scenario, a slave is begins to gain the attention of her master. His wife becomes suspicious of their tryst, and despite not loving her husband, she is a jealous and manipulative woman. In an act of revenge she coyly suggests during a party that her husband should give the slave to one of the most ferocious gladiators in their ludus, or to a rival's gladiator as recompense for losing a bet. Will the gladiator accept her into his bed, and is he truly as beastly as they say? Or will the two complacently play their parts while plotting revenge on their masters together?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 10:02:52 AM by Andronica »