You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2018, 04:11:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F x M - Urban Fantasy Craving - From Demons Slaying to Light hearted romance  (Read 3772 times)

Offline kingsizedorkTopic starter

"About me / Reality Check "
Ive been Roleplaying for 18 years now on various sites, starting on Neopets.com back in the early 2000s. (If you were one of those people too, then do join me in nostalgia)
90% of those years Ive been writing as Human characters, so I favour a Fox Humanoid to explore with but still happy to play Human, I just don't know if you'll get the best out of me. I love describing her extra features and playing Fox species into her character.  I love making her feel real and make sure she is emotive with a consistent personality.
Similarly, Ive been playing against mostly Human characters so interesting Non Human characters is my biggest craving at the moment - But interesting Human characters are always welcomed!

I am British. It rains alot, yes. I do apologise in advance for any Britishisms that my slip through my filter - and they will.

Please remember that Roleplaying is all based on the free time of others, so as much as I try to keep to a once a day schedule it can be every other day sometimes.
My brain can sometimes switch off and I can struggle to write a post, other days I will write multiple.

Im a big fan of OOC planning and chat. I have a game that has been going on for months now simply because we talk a few times a week about ideas and direction, basically having the general story planned out as a guild line and filling it with events as we go. Its worked wonders. Share ideas as you think of them! Im always up for talking about ours characters OOC.

Im looking for Non-Human and Human Male characters to play against my Switch (Both Dom and Sub) Foxgirl (Neko, Kemonomimi, Hybrid, Monstergirl. Whatever people prefer to call it)
Thats okay if you've never played a Non-Humans before. Iits up for interpretation.  Everyone has their own way of interpenetrating it so its pretty fun to play against. )

I like -
>http://'https://www.f-list.net/c/azrea < Flist
>50/50 Smut & Story
>At least 2 paragraph post length
>Well thought out, immersive characters with negative and positive attributes.
>Big sexually dominant Males (or Masculine Switch) that like shorter girls
>Lots of OOC about direction, scene ideas and Q&A's. Never be afraid to ask questions or ideas if you have any inspiration.
> PM or Discord

Optional things I like-
>Non-human characters having Exotic genitalia (Knotted, textured, Hemi, ribbed ect. (No Barbs)), semi-realistic loads and relaxed refectory period (1-2 times. 3 Max)
>Predator and Pray / Animistic instincts play

My Character FYI-
Foxkin/Kemonomimi
>Short
>Has a slight oral fixation (Enjoys sucking and or biting on something or someone)
>Sexual Pain(Mild. Since he's bigger than her)
>Sensitive Body - Squirts
>Sexual Switch (A Dominant Submissive is the only way I can describe her. Likes to top as well as bottom)
>In Heat 1-2 weeks a year

Kink cravings/Things i'd like to include- (Please tell me yours too)
https://www.f-list.net/c/azrea <- Please read
  • Rough Sex / Aftercare
(No one said you cant be rough and romantic at the same time)
  • Bruising / Biting
(Bruising appearing immediately or the night after rough sex, spanking, bites ect.  For mutual pleasure, not abuse)
  • Spanking
(On the butt (and genitals if you are into that))
  • Procreation -
(I like time skips so there will be a few scenes with her a few stages of her pregnancy to explore their relationship while she is and whats going on in their lives. Does NOT have to include any sexual encounters and could explore how they are dealing with their temporary lack of sex. The birth will be heavily skimmed over and briefed (no details) then more time skips to explore various life stages of their kids, their life as parents and their relationship with their kids until they reach adult age. Writing roles will be shared. Strictly parental relationship, of course. Abit addiction to story and Character development)
[/list]

Character Size Reference (NSFW) 
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

A Urban Fantasy - Kimonomimi x Human/Gifted Human/Non human
I wanted to write in a Modern World (maybe an Alternative to our own to include the same Pop culture) where mostly anything is possible. There are various races, exotic pets, gifted Humans, non gifted humans, threats (or not). Can go relaxed and explore their sexual endeavours or something with abit more action.

• Long distance friends/lovers (He is serving in the army or one of them is working away) who only see each other for a weekend every 6 months. They have to get out all the affection and I missed you all out in those 3 days. Will play out 2-3 sets of 3 days before the grounded friend/lover asks them to move in with them
  • He is a participant in undergrounds fights. Hes won or lost but his injuries prevent him from getting home. Chance meeting with her has her taking him home out of worry for his wellbeing and she becomes a safe house.
  • Horrific Demons appear from time to time using mortals to feed - perhaps he hunts them, maybe saves MC and they do it together.

Another idea being that a Demon is attached to her (for while some time, maybe since a ritual during her teenage years). She goes about her day to day business and she uses him as a tool to dis spell feral demons from the world. Shes never been able to date because of him.

• Childhood friends/Ex lovers reconnect or new relationship - She awkwardly asks for help with her work stress

• Master / Pet relationship - Rich guy or ordinary guy who happens to own one the worlds rarest races as a pet - and shes smitten with him.
  • Reverse Harem - Two guys get accepted for a room in a large house, owned by a very frisky fox.
  • Im open to ideas
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 05:19:51 PM by kingsizedork »

Re: F x M - Lore Building plot - Modern or Medieval Fantasy - Doomed Romance
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 03:29:10 PM »
changed plot - Open

Re: F x M -Play with me
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 07:39:51 AM »
Added plots - Open

Re: F x M Neko Girl in Heat inside
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 05:51:08 PM »
New plots

Re: Dom Foxgirl needs a Dom M to play with
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 05:23:58 PM »
changed a few things

Re: Romantic and Rough - Dom Female for a Dom Male
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 06:26:25 AM »
Open after brief hiatus

Changed it up

Re: The Vixen's Den (DomxDom) FxM
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 10:13:00 PM »
Added new plots

Re: Switch F x Dom M - Biting the hand that pleasures her
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2018, 04:18:46 AM »
Changed plots - Demon Killer.
More edits.

Re: 50/50 Switch Girl Wants Her On Button Violently Smashed (FxM)
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2018, 03:09:58 PM »
Changed plots

Re: 50/50 Switch Girl Wants Her On Button Violently Smashed (FxM)
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2018, 05:40:01 PM »
Changed Plots

Re: Romantic Power play, Fantasy and powers (FxM)
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2018, 05:19:37 AM »
Changed plots - taken one away - added more detail to post

Added new plot

Re: Questing, Battles and Plot - Basic Pen & Paper post by post RPG
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2018, 01:16:05 PM »
Completely changed idea.

Added breakdown of Battle system

Re: Foxgirl looking to sully up some Dom Males (+NSFW Images)
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2018, 10:40:00 PM »
Added new plots

Changed plots and layout

Changed plot

Re: F Little Dom looking for Male Big Dom Beastkin rp
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2018, 04:00:23 AM »
Added new plot

Re: Dom/Switch Female looking for Dom/Switch Males for Smut
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2018, 09:37:59 AM »
Changed plots

Re: Beastkin Hierarchy Plots - Switch/Dom Foxkin Alpha for Males.
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2018, 02:49:20 AM »
Open - changed/ took away plots

Re: F x M - Modern Fantasy Craving - Share ideas - (Non-Human Friendly)
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2018, 03:57:37 PM »
Changed ideas

Re: F x M - Eager for Rough Romance and Character development
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2018, 05:00:04 PM »
changed plots

Re: F x M - Held for Ransom
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2018, 10:45:56 AM »
changed plot

Re: F x M - A Switch Vixen's Lewd Thought Dump