You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 16, 2019, 01:56:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Macht's idea thread. (Slaves, concubines, and monsters, oh my.) M seeking F.  (Read 744 times)

Offline MachtTopic starter

Welcome to Macht's idea thread. I intend to keep this post updated and fill it with ideas in the future. Rather than writing a reply, please PM me if you are interested in RP.

Lady of Nightmares New!
This is primarily a romance RP request. Your character is a monster of some sort, both terrifying and beautiful, and my character is her human contact--her only window into the human world that isn't hostile. He protects her, forewarns her of plots against her, and helps her in making her plans by being able to go into human cities, spy for her and do her bidding. As for what kind of monster she is, my main requirements are that she not be a vampire, because those are essentially just supernaturally powerful women who drink blood. I would prefer something a little more overtly monstrous, like a naga, or a dragon (provided she can take a humanoid shape with her magic). It goes without saying that she should be capable of love. I am very interested in the challenges of such a strange relationship with such a huge natural gulf between the two partners, and finding ways to circumvent it. So I'll be looking for a partner who is good at emotional and imaginative writing.

Slave Girl
This idea can take a dozen different shapes, but the basic concept of master/slave is the dominant theme. It can be a woman who is taken in a raid, ripped away from her family and carried off to a distant land, or it can be a woman bought on a slave auction. It can be a slave girl who was born a slave and raised in a pleasure house and bought by a rich merchant. The setting can be historical, though I prefer we create a fantasy backdrop for this particular scenario. The relationship can evolve in many different ways according to your interest. It can be wholly non-consensual, it can be a relationship of S&M, it can be a situation where the slave tames her monstrous master, and so on.

A Year with the Beast
He profaned the wrong woman and was transformed. Now a monster roaming the halls of an ancient castle, the Beast has struck a narrow truce with the people of the surrounding countryside. His father, they say, was a powerful Lord who dealt with the devil and was whisked away to Hell, leaving behind his fortune and a great monster to guard his treasure rooms. The nature of the truce is quite simple. To keep the loneliness of the Beast at bay, a man brings his daughter to live with the Beast for one year. In exchange, he is given treasures from the Beast's coffers, both upon delivery of his daughter, and upon picking her up a year later. This has been the case for over fifty years, and for many of those fifty, the Beast has had a companion living with him. It did not take long, after the first and second daughters were returned to their fathers safe and sound in mind and body, that the Beast was a kind and generous host, and though the claims of the daughters have been largely ignored and dismissed, many grew to consider him a friend. Yet woe to the trespasser, brigand, or thief who dares his sanctum uninvited, or intrudes upon his promised year with one of the daughters of the countryside.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 02:31:16 PM by Macht »

Updated with new ideas.

Added a new scenario, A Year with the Beast.

Added a new scenario, Blood Weapon.

Added Lady of Nightmares and retired a couple of older prompts.