The Art of Love-F seeking M

Started by Verasaille, January 14, 2017, 11:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

Niara held her pose in the flickering candlelight. Only by deep meditation could she hold this steady. The soft whisper of brush on canvas was the only sound. An occasional breath from the artist as he contemplated his next area of the canvas. How he could work this silently was unnerving to Niara.

She had heard so many stories of this artist. How he had transformed the model into something so  beautifully intoxicating, that the model would become famous. He paid well and so far he had not touched her, only told her how to pose. Niara grew curious. None of the models mentioned anything sinister or unusual. Whether they told the truth or not she could not tell.

Not even once did she see his face. She had come in and waited after disrobing, as he spoke gently from the shadows. Telling her he would work for a minimum of three hours before allowing her a break. She posed with her head down as he asked. His footsteps made the wooden floor creak as he moved about. From where she posed, Niara could not see anything but flickering shadows. Not even allowed to glance at the clock, she wondered how much longer she would have to stay in this position.

---------------

This would be a mysterious rp. A story that would only be revealed as each of us explores further. Should you like the freeform style of ad lib writing, and our O/O's match up favorable, PM me so we can discuss a bit more of the plot. Just for clarification, the picture being painted can be the catalyst for the model's career enhancement. Not necessarily a physical transformation to her already lovely body.

It has been suggested a Dorian Grey vibe also could apply. I like this idea as well. It would be interesting to explore.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.